Heart palpitations from using ru58841

hairDespair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel like such a retard here but could you please explain to me how people work out that it makes 2.5% RU? I thought RU powders were just provided in 5%?
I asked something similar and found a site with measurement examples:

The answer is straightforward and simple! For each percent strength, you need to dissolve 10mg RU powder per milliliter vehicle. (this can be Kirkland or pg/ethanol or another vehicle).

Example 1:

For a 1% solution
; You need to dissolve 10MG per milliliter vehicle. In a 50 ML vehicle that would be 10mg*50 Ml = 500 MG total powder. In a 60 ML minoxidil vehicle it would be 10 MG *60 ML = 600 MG total powder.

Example 2:

For a 3% solution
; You need to dissolve 30MG per milliliter vehicle. In a 50 ML vehicle that would be 30mg*50 Ml = 1500MG (1.5 gram) total powder. In a 60 ML minoxidil vehicle it would be 30 MG *60 ML = 1800 MG (1.8 gram) total powder.

Burnerboy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I have been on ru58841 for 10 days and are experiencing some side effectps in form of heart palpitations, especially at night time. My heart is beating in a weird rhythm, and it makes it hard for me to sleep. I have been off RU for the last two days, and it still doesn’t seem to get better. Does any of you share the same story, and in that case did it get better?

I used a dose of 100mg per day combined with dutasteride. I have been using dutasteride for a couple of months without any signs of side effects, but IT could potentially be the dutas and not the RU doing harm. Im going to the doctor tomorrow to check it out, hope it isn’t something permanent.
Hey man how long did it take for yours to go away? I got same affect

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think this is all in your head. There was rhis fake story some years ago where a guy claimed that RU destroyed is heart within a few days and he will die soon. Since this day we have these rumors. I'm using RU since 6 years, 140mg per day.

hairDespair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've had a few instances in the couple of weeks I've used where I had waves of what felt like an adrenaline rush at night after taking. I didn't really feel my heart beating fast, though. Kind of strange feeling. I hadn't let my head fully dry before applying, so wondering if it absorbed too much because of

hairDespair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is randomly giving me that rush feeling pretty frequently after taking making it hard to sleep on nights it happens. I dropped down to only 20mg and still got it, but it was 24 hours after needling and not sure if that was partly to blame. Maybe I'm too sensitive to this stuff