Healy device for hairloss(test it out)

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
There is new device(healy device) in the market which is being used for a variety of medical issues. But some people are reporting hair loss and skin benefits as well with this device. I took 6 sessions for another issue(which it helped me with)but my mother says my hair looks better , although I have no idea if it really does. The company is giving free 30 days money back gurantee trial. Amazingly, the sessions can be done from distance with this device. I dont have money to even try it but if someone can try it for money back guarantee trial and let us know if it works, it will be great. This device is based on bioresonance and the testimonials are highly positive.

Last edited:

bicholouco

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did not try your company's healing waves devide but have heard that crystals regrow a lot of hair too...

You have to beat them together on top of your scalp while envisioning (this is gonna sound crazy but dont dismiss before you try) that magical elves are dancing on your head and peeing on the follicles while singing the secret hair mantra. PM me if you want the prices for it

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
There is new device(healy device) in the market which is being used for a variety of medical issues. But some people are reporting hair loss and skin benefits as well with this device. I took 6 sessions for another issue(which it helped me with)but my mother says my hair looks better , although I have no idea if it really does. The company is giving free 30 days money back gurantee trial. Amazingly, the sessions can be done from distance with this device. I dont have money to even try it but if someone can try it for money back guarantee trial and let us know if it works, it will be great. This device is based on bioresonance and the testimonials are highly positive.
Looks like a pyramid scam. I think you would be better off buying a laser cap than that machine. If I knew someone reliable who used it and noticed a difference I would be interested. You had 6 sessions but you don't have the device. How is that done? What did it help?

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks like a pyramid scam. I think you would be better off buying a laser cap than that machine. If I knew someone reliable who used it and noticed a difference I would be interested. You had 6 sessions but you don't have the device. How is that done? What did it help?
I had it from someone else. And it helped me with chronic pain but since it improves the body from within, hair got better. In fact they have a special program just for hair as well. And many youtube videos support bioresonance for hair loss. I am currently financially struggling due to my illness and its effect on my earning capacity. Cant even afford to try this device for 30 days. But it's a full money back guarantee , no questions asked. I am here to encourage people to use it so that we can test this new treatment. Pyramid scheme does not automatically mean product is bad.

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
I did not try your company's healing waves devide but have heard that crystals regrow a lot of hair too...

You have to beat them together on top of your scalp while envisioning (this is gonna sound crazy but dont dismiss before you try) that magical elves are dancing on your head and peeing on the follicles while singing the secret hair mantra. PM me if you want the prices for it
It is not my company man.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I had it from someone else. And it helped me with chronic pain but since it improves the body from within, hair got better. In fact they have a special program just for hair as well. And many youtube videos support bioresonance for hair loss. I am currently financially struggling due to my illness and its effect on my earning capacity. Cant even afford to try this device for 30 days. But it's a full money back guarantee , no questions asked. I am here to encourage people to use it so that we can test this new treatment. Pyramid scheme does not automatically mean product is bad.
"Many" youtube videos support bioresonance for hair loss? How many is that and can you link me to them?

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
"Many" youtube videos support bioresonance for hair loss? How many is that and can you link me to them?
Just type frequency treatment alopecia and read comments on these videos. A large number of people say they have helped them. That's what I meant. There is no before after on youtube but on reddit there are. This reddit testimonial is for subliminal but that's pretty similar to bioresonance and is a similar therapy.for that matter , you can use subliminal also on youtube but somehow I believe healy is more powerful since it has a dedicated hair loss treatment.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Just type frequency treatment alopecia and read comments on these videos. A large number of people say they have helped them. That's what I meant. There is no before after on youtube but on reddit there are. This reddit testimonial is for subliminal but that's pretty similar to bioresonance and is a similar therapy.for that matter , you can use subliminal also on youtube but somehow I believe healy is more powerful since it has a dedicated hair loss treatment.
Maybe we can get @bluecyclone to buy it and try since he does not mind spending money on his hair loss treatments. I serious would try it but until I see someone realiable with before and after photos and using no other treatments improve, I will pass but thanks for sharing. @Wolf Pack @pegasus2 @Pigeon, any thoughts on this type of device?

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
What is the company’s web address?
Since it is a multi level networking marketing company, the only way to purchase this is to become a member with the company under someone who has already bought this. So you need to find someone in your country for this. Just type healy device followed by your country name. Or else you can do paid sessions also with someone. Amazingly this can be done through distance also , so no need to fear covid.