Heal Any Hair Loss From Any Stage. The Natural Way

lclutchl

Reaction score
Hello Guys i made an account on here years ago when my hair went thin and I was desperately looking for a way to get it thick again. After learning it from was from a vitamin deficiency i was sure i could heal it but it has been four years and its still thin. However the difference is now im on the road that many have taken to completely restore hair and heal many other chronic or non chronic illnesses.

So i will start with who i got this information from and also link you to information for you to study and watch and decide for yourself. It will save you time and stress and most importantly money but it does take a commitment like no other but it will pay off.

I have went through alot of his videos and time stamped them all from where he answers questions on baldness, hair loss and thinning. I will give u guys a brief understanding of what he is talking about. From what i understand from what he says. Dr.Morse is a nature path doctor with many doctorates one being chemical biology.

Balding discussion male

Healing Crisis Discussion

more baldness discussion male

thinning hair discussion women

hair loss discussion

In terms of how you reverse hair loss naturally. Ok here i go with my attempt to explain it. So i myself have thin hair and have been looking into the reason why so ill start with what everyone thinks is the reason, Genetics. So genetics does not cause baldness it makes you more susceptible to acidosis (having the body being more acidic than alkaline). Why does that matter? Due the state of the genes that you receive from your mother and father you are more susceptible to the same things due to a weakness they had that you received from birth. So if ur mother and father were unhealthy when they created you you will receive the same weaknesses which is why things run in families. Due to you being their kid you will probably grow up eating the same foods that they ate to put them in the state of health they are currently. Replicating the health hazards of your parents and peers.

So what happens in your body then? Dandruff that doctors say is dry scalp is a dry scalp but thats not all. Having a dry scalp is the result of an overly acidic body trying to sweat out toxins through the skin. Which is why if u have dandruff and u leave it starts to burn or it gets really itchy.

SO now i will talk about what kidneys and lymph system has to do with hair loss. Most peoples kidneys are not working to full capacity and some peoples not at all. This is due to the high consumption of meat products, dairy, wheat and nuts. These things are acid forming and a few of mucous forming which clogs up the gi track and also your organs which prevent them from working properly. When your kidneys can not filter out all the bad toxins out of your body that means that they stay in your lymph system . The lymph system is basically the sewer system of the body . Cells poop and the body takes damaged cells and cells that die and throws them in the lymph system to be filtered out through kidneys and skin. However if your kidneys dont work they have no where to exit and they stay in your lymph system and begin to build up. This happens all over your body when your kidneys arent filtering. However if the buildup in the head area gets too much for the body to handle you start to get symptoms. Ranging from acne, adhd, dandruff, hairloss, allergies, congestion, migrains and headaches etc. The body will try its best to excrete some toxins whichever way it can, one of those way being via the skin. When that happens you start to see hairloss, eczema and many other skin symptoms. ( sorry dont know alot of skin disorders). By detoxing the body , a real detox you can reverse the effects of acidosis all over your body and create an environment to allow your body to restore hair on its own. Get your kidneys filtering and you gi track as healthy as possible and start removing acids from your body with the assistance of herbs. The info is in the videos i linked to this page. I recommend that you watch lots of those videos by him to fully understand how the body works and how to make healing possible and baldness takes no time at all.

I am 15 days in atm myself so no results yet. The focus isnt the hair in the journey its body health. Get your body healthy and the hair will come. Stop stressing your self out and start eating right if u want your hair back. I will post my results picture when i have one. However there are many youtubers who have healed their baldness and many other autoimmune disease this way. My sister for one healed her lupus. If u dont want to do this or are closed minded that fine enjoy your baldness. But for those who are looking for a way and have lost hope here you go the only for sure way to not only heal restore your hair but gain health in other ways as well. But im just the messenger. Do your own research i have provided you with the means to begin you hair restoration journey. I know i am on mine.

Btw one guy who restored his hair is linked below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i4j-75EDFw
Im not gonna find more cause i dont feel like it . You can do it by all means ive seen them just not gonna go and line um all up . Dr Morses video however are essintial so i took the time to timestamp for you. Any questions il try to answer to the best of my ability.

Love you guys and good luck .
Know that im right there with you

Last edited:

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think this is spam otherwise I would have deleted it. Plus, Doctor Morse is very famous and I don't think he needs publicity here.
However, these "natural" methods always generally stop at this question: IF bad nutrition causes hair loss, why does my horseshoe grow like a motherf* and I have to trim it every 10 days so that it doesn't look ridiculous, whereas the hair on top must be taken care of like a seal puppy?

lclutchl

Reaction score
I don't think this is spam otherwise I would have deleted it. Plus, Doctor Morse is very famous and I don't think he needs publicity here.
However, these "natural" methods always generally stop at this question: IF bad nutrition causes hair loss, why does my horseshoe grow like a motherf* and I have to trim it every 10 days so that it doesn't look ridiculous, whereas the hair on top must be taken care of like a seal puppy?
There are a few reasons for that i believe. Im not a doctor but this is my opinion. One being that the scalp has many sweat glands and try to get rid of acids thru the scalp causing damage and disabling the follicles in the process due to acidosis. Im not sure what a horseshoe is but imma assume its facial hair. This one is my speculation, i would say that hair on your head is affected more than facial hair because its closer to and/or has more lymph areas for excretion of cellular waste than your face particularly than beard does. Case in point you never have dandruff on your beard. If u did we would all be bald there as well

lclutchl

Reaction score
So im going to post my before or now photos now. Im 21 days in now so it will take a lil more time but this is how i have been for 4 years no change.
20150809_214407.jpg

20150809_214415.jpg

inmyhead

Reaction score
There are a few reasons for that i believe. Im not a doctor but this is my opinion. One being that the scalp has many sweat glands and try to get rid of acids thru the scalp causing damage and disabling the follicles in the process due to acidosis. Im not sure what a horseshoe is but imma assume its facial hair. This one is my speculation, i would say that hair on your head is affected more than facial hair because its closer to and/or has more lymph areas for excretion of cellular waste than your face particularly than beard does. Case in point you never have dandruff on your beard. If u did we would all be bald there as well

Interesting point, my scalp itches a lot during workouts usually

lclutchl

Reaction score
Interesting point, my scalp itches a lot during workouts usually
Yea there are only two ways to get rid of cellular waste. Skin and kidneys all of our kidneys are down or weak so that leaves the skin. When u sweat you release acids and excess sodium from pores that causes the itching. If u left it and didn't scratch im sure it'll start to burn not enough to injure but but you will feel it.

lclutchl

Reaction score

Also its not the bad nutrition that causes hair loss its inflammation also know as systemic acidosis. Overly acidic bodies plugged with mucus to stop and harden the lymph system combined with the inability to absorb your nutrition. I think we all know we eat enough things even in the bad food to maintain nutrients in our bodies. Its us not absorbing the nutrients due to having mucus and plaque lining the inside of our intestines. Therefore we poop out most of the nutrients we eat. Think heart burn ,IBS, ulcerative colitus, ulcers, ang type of gastric distress is cause by overacidic bodies. WE eat so much glue like substances on top of the mucus that every time u eat a little more cakes on and since we are acidic the acids start to eat away at and harden the caught food, mucous and plaque until it becomes degenerative and starts to affect you physically. Then u look for medicine to cure you when all it does is suppress the systems.

Take minoxidil that i tried and have some really good improvements with. But i couldnt keep up with it after like 4 months cause school and other things. Guess what happened. Its supressive function stopped and i was right back where i started. All these things and cocktails i see listed is a bandaid for your hair and it has major side effects. It does not make you kidneys work, it does not stop a stagnant lymph system, it does not clear your bowels and most importantly is does not stop acidosis, On the contrary it makes acidodis even worse causing you to lose more hair more rapidly. Pharmaceuticals are acidic point blank period. I am not here to try to prove anyone wrong i am just here to try to inform. I want you to succeed as much as i want me to succeed . Since people have been trying what u guys are trying with little to no success for years how about trying what Dr Morse and many other have tried since their success rate is much higher than any of the hair forums i have been apart of. I know when i get my hair back which will be as soon as i can afford the harbs to go along with my healing i will post my full hair of head for you guys.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im not sure what a horseshoe is but imma assume its facial hair
No, a horseshoe is the hair on your head that does not fall even when you lose all of the rest on top.

lclutchl

Reaction score
No, a horseshoe is the hair on your head that does not fall even when you lose all of the rest on top.
Idk why that is, maybe because your lymph like most transportation systems in the body it has a lot of connected pathways some large and some smaller. Maybe the hair thats still there has larger lymph and takes longer to be affected by congested lymph buildup and can survive until the lymph is completely full and you go completely bald. Also it could be that the lymph does not extend all the way to the crown and/or widows peak and its affected much quicker when the body gets in a state of acidosis. Whatever the case i would not let something as insignificant as that stop me from getting my hair back. We have to get away from the western way of thinking that medicine is a fix all heal all. There are no miracle pill and potions only our body and what we put in it.

lclutchl

Reaction score
Ok guys me again. So I've been preparing for my own journey into the modality to recover lost hair that I have proposed to you guys. I haven't been doing anything for the last two months but eating fruit. I have a YouTube channel call Fruit Athlete that once I start I'm going to record from beginning to end the progress of my hair my body and emotional state.

Since I'm also a personal trainer it's going to be a fitness channel to after the detox that will be about building better bodies off fruit and minimal veggies lifestyle. So if you would like to watch me recover my hair and also repair many other things subscribe my channel. I'm growing my hair out right now and feeling great even though it's a little bit thin So the results will be clear and won't be second guessed. I will embarke in this self journey to heal my self. The inspiration of others will be the result of my actions

Join me
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC7MAwVuZv-IF2QfoiaFfzHA

DarkVctry

Established Member
Reaction score
haha, this made me laught so much. check this out (added timestamp)
Ive seen this punks channel, he says the dumbest things. I don't know how people even listen to this garbage, he once claimed he knew more about nutrition than Dr. Gregor who is the owner/founder of nutritionfacts.org That's the problem with youtube, any moron with a cam/mic can just give out any info.

DarkVctry

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok guys me again. So I've been preparing for my own journey into the modality to recover lost hair that I have proposed to you guys. I haven't been doing anything for the last two months but eating fruit. I have a YouTube channel call Fruit Athlete that once I start I'm going to record from beginning to end the progress of my hair my body and emotional state.

Since I'm also a personal trainer it's going to be a fitness channel to after the detox that will be about building better bodies off fruit and minimal veggies lifestyle. So if you would like to watch me recover my hair and also repair many other things subscribe my channel. I'm growing my hair out right now and feeling great even though it's a little bit thin So the results will be clear and won't be second guessed. I will embarke in this self journey to heal my self. The inspiration of others will be the result of my actions

Join me
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC7MAwVuZv-IF2QfoiaFfzHA

I am a vegetarian (not a raw vegan), I thought about the whole fruit diet and fully raw, but soooooo much literature talks about how low heat cooking can help you get more vitamins out of certain veggies. I'm not trying to say 1 diet is better than the other, but I have remained alkaline on my diet. I use PH strips to monitor my alkaline / acidic levels. Just curious if you ever tested yours and how high on the alkaline scale do you usually hoover at ?

SaitamaSensei

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I call this bs there are so many bald vegans or health freaks out there. Although i believe eating sugar and a diet with processed fat and meats heavily will mess your insulin and cardiovascular health, there would be someone noticing already if going super clean eating made your hair regrow by itself
Eat whatever the f*** you wanna eat

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I call this bs there are so many bald vegans or health freaks out there. Although i believe eating sugar and a diet with processed fat and meats heavily will mess your insulin and cardiovascular health, there would be someone noticing already if going super clean eating made your hair regrow by itself
Eat whatever the f*** you wanna eat
Eating healthy does not reverse calcification of the arteries. It is impossible.

THE ONLY THING TO REVERSE ARTERIAL CALCIFICATION IS GOOD HORMONE HEALTH, AND USING VIT K AND VIT D, WITH MAGNESIUM.
MK7 to stay in the blood for over 48 hours, chelating the calcium deposits out.

Eating healthy can drastically stop or prevent cardiovascualr damage, but only mk7 reverses it.
Vitamin C is also needed to keep healthy artieries.

Edit: from what I've seen. I imagine like in the right environment of sunshine and grass fed animals it could reverse

Last edited: