Headband Game At The Gym.... Acceptable Game To Run?

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
which brand and what type (foam or smth else) do u use and where do u buy it?

Kirkland brand. Foam in the morning and liquid at night(liquid is better but takes forever to dry). Ive bought it both from Costco's website and Amazon. Kirkland liquid seems to no longer be in production though so I'll probably be switching to another brand

shookwun

Reaction score
switch it up.

Wear your hat most of the time, but then have certain days where you go full out on the concealer to show everyone you're still relevant. meaning a viral man under the illusion of coverage, a modern day Houdini in itself

:D

shookwun

Reaction score
I actually have more respect for dudes who look good in hats then I do twinks hiding behind there f***-boy hair. When you seen a dude with a curved black cap right down to the bridge of his nose, and he has crazy aesthetics... Props , props for being genetically superior

A man who looks handsome in a hat is a truly good looking fella.

We all know the benefits, leverage and cope a good hair style has on hiding a mans true identity.

Fellas that hide behind hair .... GG, rekt

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually have more respect for dudes who look good in hats then I do twinks hiding behind there f***-boy hair. When you seen a dude with a curved black cap right down to the bridge of his nose, and he has crazy aesthetics... Props , props for being genetically superior

We all know the benefits, leverage and cope a good hair style has on hiding a mans true identity.

I rock hats but not to the gym at this point. I just sweat too much under that sh*t

Otherwise I rotate my black cap with obscure logo, and hunting camo cap. I do like this look. Both backwards and forwards

shookwun

Reaction score
I rock hats but not to the gym at this point. I just sweat too much under that sh*t

Otherwise I rotate my black cap with obscure logo, and hunting camo cap. I do like this look. Both backwards and forwards
i love hats but I hate the feeling of being a prisoner of one.

But yes,... I understand your love-hate for the head apparatus aka makeshift hairline

blackg

Reaction score
Hey guys

I'm currently in the process of growing my hair out to do these kinds of styles which conceal NW2 quite well:
View attachment 87472
View attachment 87473

Even in the intermediary stage it doesn't look too bad when styled, however when I get up in the morning and haven't done anything to it before I head to work-out, it looks quite bad to me, with the long forelock hanging down making the recessed hairline edges really stand out.

I am thinking about just getting a workout headband so I don't have to deal with styling my hair just for a work out(I'm currently going to a commercial gym with a lot of chicks). Is this acceptable game for a man to run in 2018? Or do I risk looking like a douche?

View attachment 87474
View attachment 87475
It's acceptable douche.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

They may be genetically superior in terms of aesthetics, but it still comes across as pathetic. Women have often mentioned before to me how ridiculous it looks when they see it or with guys they know, plenty of people including myself happy to bring it up directly with hat prisoners for banter and jokes at their cucked expense as well. There was a guy in this position I saw each day at the transplant clinic a few days back, even wearing his cap at the clinic + too and from. Too cucked to even let those working at a transplant clinic see his disgusting bald head.

Hiding behind hair with average aesthetics in reality works far better at attracting and appeasing women than bald with facial aesthetics even 2-3 points higher. It isn't laughed at or scorned in the same way either. The only benefit being that a baldy who is facially handsome has the options of transplants or hairpieces which are easier than surgery for facial aesthetics.

blackg

Reaction score
Like they're a delusional, low IQ meathead who thinks they're in some shitty 80s movie, taking the piss, or are just blatantly autistic.
Headbands aren't associated with the 80's anymore!!
That mindset belongs to those who are oblivious to subtle shifts in alt fashion.
Among the hipster-class youth headbands still show up.

Inner-city chic consist of longish dark hair, sculptured facial hair and a strategically placed headband to keep the hair fringe away from the eyes.

At least that's one of the many looks going around.

Get out more, mate.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Headbands aren't associated with the 80's anymore!!
That mindset belongs to those oblivious to subtle alt clothing shifts.

Among the hipster-class youth headbands still show up.

Inner-city chic consist of longish dark hair, sculptured facial hair and a strategically placed headband to keep the hair fringe away from the eyes.

At least that's one of the many looks going around.

Get out more, mate.

Where the f*** are you seeing this? I very much doubt that this is any more than your mandatory comment to contradict me but definitely in my state I've never seen this.

"At least that's one of the many looks going around."

Maybe just more of your war on generalisations. You saw one person do this for ironic hipster purposes and now claim it is "one of the many looks".

Talking about men specifically. Women a different story.

blackg

Reaction score
Where the f*** are you seeing this? I very much doubt that this is any more than your mandatory comment to contradict me but definitely in my state I've never seen this.

"At least that's one of the many looks going around."

Maybe just more of your war on generalisations. You saw one person do this for ironic hipster purposes and now claim it is "one of the many looks".

Talking about men specifically. Women a different story.
Adelaide is hardly ahead of the curve in terms of fashion.
I work in Newtown, Sydney, and drink in Newtown too.
I observe.

And yes I was talking mostly about men.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know really ....
Because I can still live an okay life, I guess.

9kyzuo.gif

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
switch it up.

Wear your hat most of the time, but then have certain days where you go full out on the concealer to show everyone you're still relevant. meaning a viral man under the illusion of coverage, a modern day Houdini in itself

:D

This is what I do lol. I show face with my carefully crafted concealer/combover on the weekends and other occasions and wear a hat the rest of the time. People are less suspicious that way.