Headband Game At The Gym.... Acceptable Game To Run?

blackg

Reaction score
This is why no one likes you
Not true. All those guy's who didn't like me have unfortunately been banned or just vanished.

All the new guys that took their place seem to look up to me.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not true. All those guy's who didn't like me have unfortunately been banned or just vanished.

All the new guys that took their place seem to look up to me.

I'm gonna leave for 3 months in the next 5 days or so. Then just post results of transplant a few more times.

There is no hairlosstalk without hairblues, bear or Rudgier.

blackg

Reaction score
I'm gonna leave for 3 months in the next 5 days or so. Then just post results of transplant a few more times.

Fair enough. I would like to see some of those photos in a few months.
Hope it all goes well.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
what norwood do u think this guy is? comb over game suits him pretty well

Honestly I don't see the point of this YouTuber.

I think fat people already suffer enough (if it is their fault or not, remains to be seen) and there is no need to underline why you would not want to date them.

What about a video in which a good looking woman explained why she will not date bald guys? We already know that, thank you very much.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly I don't see the point of this YouTuber.

I think fat people already suffer enough (if it is their fault or not, remains to be seen) and there is no need to underline why you would not want to date them.

What about a video in which a good looking woman explained why she will not date bald guys? We already know that, thank you very much.

"What about a video in which a good looking woman explained why she will not date bald guys? "

I legitimately want to see this though.

shookwun

Reaction score
They may be genetically superior in terms of aesthetics, but it still comes across as pathetic. Women have often mentioned before to me how ridiculous it looks when they see it or with guys they know, plenty of people including myself happy to bring it up directly with hat prisoners for banter and jokes at their cucked expense as well. There was a guy in this position I saw each day at the transplant clinic a few days back, even wearing his cap at the clinic + too and from. Too cucked to even let those working at a transplant clinic see his disgusting bald head.

Hiding behind hair with average aesthetics in reality works far better at attracting and appeasing women than bald with facial aesthetics even 2-3 points higher. It isn't laughed at or scorned in the same way either. The only benefit being that a baldy who is facially handsome has the options of transplants or hairpieces which are easier than surgery for facial aesthetics.
either way it's a tragedy.

wearing a hat as an option and entity to a style while outdoors, and under prolonged exposure to the sun is perfectly fine. However, for most it comes a burden to there existence and crutch to there decisions. commonly see these individuals wearing them in restaurants, clubs and indoors. Opposite of what the hat is intended for, meaning you become a prisoner to your existence

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

At least PM me if you have any good financial tips that might bring a future fortune.

shookwun

Reaction score

rudiger was good at stirring a pot, granted I usually skimmed over his TL;DR posts

hairblues was great. loved her comittment as a poster! however I was abscent during her ban,,, in which I dont fully understand what happened so to speak. She was a hot milf though, PMD me pictures :p

White polar bear,,, THAT dude was the voice of hair loss talk.

I

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
insane rare case of bdd

It's looks ok now, yes. However, this was not always the case. Pre finasteride and minoxidil my social group was enjoying themselves with the comments and smirks, mocking me publicly, I was the "thinning guy". Temple angles were basically non-existent progressively deepening bald patches and forelock showing signs of thinness

blackg

Reaction score
It's looks ok now, yes. However, this was not always the case. Pre finasteride and minoxidil my social group was enjoying themselves with the comments and smirks, mocking me publicly, I was the "thinning guy". Temple angles were basically non-existent progressively deepening bald patches and forelock showing signs of thinness
Your social group sounds more a like douche group.

What is the age group here? Don't they realise that they too will likely suffer hair loss.... soon?

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your social group sounds more a like douche group.

What is the age group here? Don't they realise that they too will likely suffer hair loss.... soon?

Early 20's to early 30's, age range of group was fairly broad. One guy in it was more receded than me and took way more sh*t than I did. Yes I did think that too, I wonder where their norwoods currently sit, haven't seen most of them in a couple years

Susanoo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure if it's the best look outside of a tennis court, where your just dressing the part. Could maybe pull it off at the gym.

But just like a hat it can fall into a coping item. A NW1/2 can rock it just as an accessory or for a trendy look, almost like another outfit or something to compliment their image on a given day. Most people would probably wear one for cardio or their workout kind of like you mentioned. But you start to incorporate it into your daily gym look and it might look like your trying to hide a receding hairline.

When you wear a headband and it's not cope,

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNmdgxlCSJAxJhlsPUs7GPT4NwDVTDuRhaBUUK7V7XCF18SoQq.jpg

neymar-haircut-23-300x300.jpg

1022478.jpg

GianGian

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to spend all my free time at the gym, but I'm so tired of it. To be honest, I never liked playing sports there, but for some reason I constantly forced myself to do it. Now I prefer to build the card stacks and spend time playing various online mini games than getting tired in the gym trying to prove something to everyone and to myself.

Last edited: