Head shape to pull off a completely bald head?

toocoolforhair

Established Member
Reaction score
What do you reckon is the ideal head shape for a completely bald head? I have had a grade 1 buzzcut for nearly a year now and I've enjoyed it. But now I'm starting to feel like the time is right to go one stage further. Here is a recent pic:

Me2.jpg

If I'm doing well socially with the grade 1 buzzcut, will there be much of a change with the complete bald look? I kind of feel bald already (my friends refer to me as bald), but does that little bit of hair make all the difference?

BodyDysmorphic

Reaction score
i think a little hair makes a difference

or i think you may need to get a tan to pull off the totally bald look

just my opinion

cheers mate

king-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
toocoolforhair said:
What do you reckon is the ideal head shape for a completely bald head? I have had a grade 1 buzzcut for nearly a year now and I've enjoyed it. But now I'm starting to feel like the time is right to go one stage further. Here is a recent pic:

Me2.jpg

If I'm doing well socially with the grade 1 buzzcut, will there be much of a change with the complete bald look? I kind of feel bald already (my friends refer to me as bald), but does that little bit of hair make all the difference?

pack on a bit of muscle on the shoulders and youll be good

Prince V

Reaction score
king- said:
toocoolforhair said:

Me2.jpg

pack on a bit of muscle on the shoulders and youll be good

ha ha! Ye old theory of packing on size. It's not the only way to look good bald you know...

Goatboxer

Reaction score
I'd get rid of the beard thing, they give the impression that you're trying to compensate for hairloss.

threats77

Established Member
Reaction score
BodyDysmorphic said:

just my opinion

cheers mate

a little hair makes a huge difference to be honest, i use to buzz mine on a 0 for years and now i do it on a 1 and its honestly a huge difference,the shine on on the top of the head is different

maybe its just different on me but i think it is

Jack

Reaction score
SO if you're shaving head you're not even allowed to have a beard anymore because you're compensating ? ...and buffing up is not compensating?
Damn you guys are nuts , have fun walking around like a buffed up penis.I mean the thread starter looks way better than for example the bald/shaven Rooney (pale with no hair at all) .

Jokerman

Established Member
Reaction score
You look really good in the pic and would probably look just as good if you kept it that short while a NW6.

You'd probably look a bit better with a full head of hair like most people, but I don't think you have anything to worry about.

BodyDysmorphic

Reaction score
threats77 said:
BodyDysmorphic said:

just my opinion

cheers mate

a little hair makes a huge difference to be honest, i use to buzz mine on a 0 for years and now i do it on a 1 and its honestly a huge difference,the shine on on the top of the head is different

maybe its just different on me but i think it is

yeah i think you should stay with a 1

a little hair does make a difference