Having a girlfriend doesn't change anything, if you are ugly and/or balding

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been an incel for my entire life up to recent time, when I got a girlfriend and lost virginity.
Because I've gotten used to being alone and because I grew to be hyper aware of the circumstances and life mechanics I understand that we are all animals and we operate based on instincts, therefore even if you manage to luck out and score a girlfriend and that's a big if, you are still walking on a thin ice that will eventually break if you are ugly and/or balding.

Even worse when you are balding, it is essentially a bomb with timer that will eventually explode and you understand that your days are counted and outcome is imminent, even more so if finasteride didn't work for you.

Then you have to risk your entire facial aesthetics by jumping on last available remedy of minoxidil and roll a dice with destiny once again - will it f*** up your collagen and age you 15 years in 1 month, will it give your dark circles under eyes, will it work at all.

When you understand that we all as animals operate on looks, it doesn't matter if you have a girlfriend, because you are aware of your situation and that right now it is just a fluke, it's a brief moment of lucking out.

It's the same if you were on death row and you'd be given best pancakes of your like for the last week. You'd not enjoy those pancakes, because you knew you'd be getting that electric chair treatment soon.

Same sh*t here.

Besides girlfriend is cope. Jerking off is to variety of p**rn is much more pleasurable and less draining.

Unless you are model tier looking male you will have to work to have girlfriend and most of the time in current society it's barter of entertainment for her time.

Basically you need to entertain this chick, to make her stay and give you time of her day. And creating entertainment is draining and exhausting as f***.

It's much better to go to a elite hooker, f*** her, and bounce home, because illusion that your girl will wait for you at home and cheer you one is major cope.

Women want strong perfect males, if you are struggle with hair loss or you are ugly you will always be in danger and under pressure and it's too mentally draining to live like that.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with everything you wrote except the part about "elite hooker".....Oh no, the diseased street walkers are the best.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
true i had a gf once who youd define as extremely low quality
looks wise maybe 5 or 6/10 at the very best. some may even consider her ugly.

she was low quality as in she was a huge sl*t bad morals issues pretty much all the things you wouldnt want as a gf.

even she ended up leaving me for a male model who DMd her. i still wasnt good enough for her.

she was exremely trahy and tarty

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
well if i was a girl i wouldnt want to date people with serious issues, either... sounds like insecurity to the max... cant be a pussy, if you want pussy..

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
that is just the truth... when you get your next gf and that relationship goes better, you will see!
do you think a tall good looking guy who can pull girls easily will be insecure?
compared to a short ugly baldinh guy with an attractive gf?
do you not see the difference in power dynamic?

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
More whining. Again, life isn't fair. Even good looking, tall, full heads have betters. There's always someone better.

Maybe you Should get a girl that matches up. As in ugly and or fat. Women date up, and at bare minimum straight across, looking to go up. Why? Because they can. So you have to date accordingly, or what happened last time, will happen again.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
no,
do you think a tall good looking guy who can pull girls easily will be insecure?
compared to a short ugly baldinh guy with an attractive gf?
do you not see the difference in power dynamic?
i think that OP and people with his way of thinking are insecure...
everybody else usually shouldnt be insecure, unless someone really fucked up his life, like parental abuse, or lifelong bullying...

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
bbbbut muh attraction!!!
More whining. Again, life isn't fair. Even good looking, tall, full heads have betters. There's always someone better.

Maybe you Should get a girl that matches up. As in ugly and or fat. Women date up, and at bare minimum straight across, looking to go up. Why? Because they can. So you have to date accordingly, or what happened last time, will happen again.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
no,

i think that OP and people with his way of thinking are insecure...
everybody else usually shouldnt be insecure, unless someone really fucked up his life, like parental abuse, or lifelong bullying...
being confident stems from real life validation and approval.
its like saying to an ugly bald guy just be confident and stop being insecure

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
being confident stems from real life validation and approval.
its like saying to an ugly bald guy just be confident and stop being insecure
if all you get your validation from is women, then you are right...

you need to reach the point where you dont need validation anymore, because you know you are good at something...

everyone has insecurities about something, though...