Have I reached NW3 ? 25y

MrKmass

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
More recent photos, I doubt I'm really in nw2 territory but much closer to nw3 or at least 2.5.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 214
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 212
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 186
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 174
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 201

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello I would like to know your opinion !

Have I reached NW3 ? I have been receding for some time already. I don't know if I should take the risk of trying a heavier diet.

My crown is still OK and I can still hide my receding hairline when they are long.
lol, youtubers and titok are f*****g your head, that is not even a NW2 yet .

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well yet when I look at the forum I see that everyone says "NW2" on guys who have a much better hairline than me, I don't have any at all.
That look like a norwood 1 . Thing is , people tend to confuse. The Norwood scale was invented for male pattern baldness and it is only use it if you have androgenetic alopecia . So people say that , for example, somebody with a natural mature hair line, like could be Brad Pitt, cause when they guy had 12 had lower hair line. And yes, it look like you have male pattern baldness, but only know can know it .

MrKmass

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That look like a norwood 1 . Thing is , people tend to confuse. The Norwood scale was invented for male pattern baldness and it is only use it if you have androgenetic alopecia . So people say that , for example, somebody with a natural mature hair line, like could be Brad Pitt, cause when they guy had 12 had lower hair line. And yes, it look like you have male pattern baldness, but only know can know it .
I understand what you are saying but in my case it is not a mature hairline. I have seen my hair receding since I was 17 (8 years ago).

Androgenetic alopecia was diagnosed to me when I was 17 by a dermatologist. Of all this forum I must have the worst bald genetics out there. My dad, his brother and dad were all Norwood 7 (extremely aggressive) before they were 25! You imagine ? Before 25, all three! Damn I'm doing well already compared to them. In my family it has become a tradition the NW7 for all men.

I can assure you that I have androgenetic alopecia and that "NW1" seems really disproportionate to me when I see that I have a huge V on my head when I used to have incredible hair many years ago.

Bigchugus463

My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand what you are saying but in my case it is not a mature hairline. I have seen my hair receding since I was 17 (8 years ago).

Androgenetic alopecia was diagnosed to me when I was 17 by a dermatologist. Of all this forum I must have the worst bald genetics out there. My dad, his brother and dad were all Norwood 7 (extremely aggressive) before they were 25! You imagine ? Before 25, all three! Damn I'm doing well already compared to them. In my family it has become a tradition the NW7 for all men.

I can assure you that I have androgenetic alopecia and that "NW1" seems really disproportionate to me when I see that I have a huge V on my head when I used to have incredible hair many years ago.
Looks like your a Norwood 2 like me, keep using finasteride and consider a transplant and you’ll be golden

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score

Yes, it do have like you have male pattern baldness, I am not saying that you don't
Minoxidil plus tretinoin in a lotion, or first minoxidil and after apply tretinoin 0.025 % .
Also ketoconazole 2 % shampoo every day leave it for 10 to 20 minutes before wash it.
This is side effect free and will give you excelents results . Evaluate it after 6 month, You can add TOPICAL finasteride at low dose, from 0.025 % to 0.1 % , but that increases the chances of side effects .

MrKmass

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like your a Norwood 2 like me, keep using finasteride and consider a transplant and you’ll be golden
Thank you for your reply. This is what I intend to do if I manage to maintain it with finasteride, it is not yet the case!

Yes, it do have like you have male pattern baldness, I am not saying that you don't
Minoxidil plus tretinoin in a lotion, or first minoxidil and after apply tretinoin 0.025 % .
Also ketoconazole 2 % shampoo every day leave it for 10 to 20 minutes before wash it.
This is side effect free and will give you excelents results . Evaluate it after 6 month, You can add TOPICAL finasteride at low dose, from 0.025 % to 0.1 % , but that increases the chances of side effects .
Thanks for your advices. I am already on treatment with minoxidil + topical finasteride + CB + topical Spirolactone. But I keep going backwards, that's why I ask the opinion on my norwood, if I reach the 3 I move on to more serious things, oral duta, RU etc ...

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply. This is what I intend to do if I manage to maintain it with finasteride, it is not yet the case!

Thanks for your advices. I am already on treatment with minoxidil + topical finasteride + CB + topical Spirolactone. But I keep going backwards, that's why I ask the opinion on my norwood, if I reach the 3 I move on to more serious things, oral duta, RU etc ...
Add tretinoin:
Tretinoin enhances minoxidil response in androgenetic alopecia patients by upregulating follicular sulfotransferase enzymes
Also ketoconazole shampoo.
In my experience, I am not sure if topical spironolactone works , I use it for many years, but since I was using tons of other stuff, not sure.
CB : It is an experimental drugs, you probably get it from China from a home made lab, so who knows that it actually there or how purity is it . The chinese products are pritty shitty about purity ( buy a creatine made in Germany and a creatine made in China, easily to buy it on amazon, and you will see the difference ) .
Ru is another experimental drug, without studies done in human. So it if go systemic or not, it is a mistery. Since it block androgen, you can check it, like you can check it with topical dutasteride or finasteride by simple checking you before and after DHT .

If you are going to try topical dutasteride, first try lower less systemic dht with oral Saw palmettto and and nettle root extract , if that not work, after six month you can change it to Finasteride oral and only if that not work, change it to oral Dutasteride .
I used Dutasteride for almost 18 years, believe, you don't want to inhibit a 100 % of a enzime that is part of many other reactions, besides T to DHT .

MrKmass

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Add tretinoin:
Tretinoin enhances minoxidil response in androgenetic alopecia patients by upregulating follicular sulfotransferase enzymes
Also ketoconazole shampoo.
In my experience, I am not sure if topical spironolactone works , I use it for many years, but since I was using tons of other stuff, not sure.
CB : It is an experimental drugs, you probably get it from China from a home made lab, so who knows that it actually there or how purity is it . The chinese products are pritty shitty about purity ( buy a creatine made in Germany and a creatine made in China, easily to buy it on amazon, and you will see the difference ) .
Ru is another experimental drug, without studies done in human. So it if go systemic or not, it is a mistery. Since it block androgen, you can check it, like you can check it with topical dutasteride or finasteride by simple checking you before and after DHT .

If you are going to try topical dutasteride, first try lower less systemic dht with oral Saw palmettto and and nettle root extract , if that not work, after six month you can change it to Finasteride oral and only if that not work, change it to oral Dutasteride .
I used Dutasteride for almost 18 years, believe, you don't want to inhibit a 100 % of a enzime that is part of many other reactions, besides T to DHT .
Thank you for your advice. I am going to try the smi-6 ! My hairline despite all my treatments continues to recede.