Hate full wigs..can't afford transplant. HEELLP!!

gafewww

Reaction score
:eek: I am 52 and have been slowly losing my hair on top for about the past 10 years. It's really bad now, but I'm about to have weight loss surgery and it is going to get WORSE. OMG! 8O fifties, skinny and bald...what a picture. Also, my daughter, who's 26, has very thin hair. (so did MOM) Lucky us, huh? I feel very 'hot' and insecure in full wigs.(I've tried several over the years..just a waste of money) The old fashioned hair piece has too much hair and looks too fake on me now 'cause I don't have enough of my own hair to blend around them. I'm really interested in hair integration ..or the 'permanent' 'non-surgical' hair replacements. Has anyone had any knowledge or experience with these? :?: Also, how about the cost? I'd like to consult with a professional in Eastern KY area , southeastern to mid OH.or northern VA. Do you know of any place I can write or call in these areas? I'd really appreciate any and all input about this. Thanks!

FunkyMonkey

Reaction score
Hi! You could try Jack Hanks in Ashland, KY. I don't know much else about it, but I think he gives free consultations. :)