Has There Ever Been A More Dramatic Decline In Aesthstics?

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
03_zzs5hwu.jpg

oksi-diz-1500x500.jpg

The Curse of Dolkite

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
True partially but a lot of celebs have great head shapes (that's why they're celebs) and can end up still looking handsome in their own ways shaved:

View attachment 73611
View attachment 73612
View attachment 73614
View attachment 73613

Obviously not as good as having hair, but these guys still look objectively handsome. Just more like handsome slick bald alien creatures.

Or shaved like space monkeys, ready to be shot into space.

That image of Yul Brynner is incredible. I keep a file of photos to make me feel better about being bald and this definitely went in there.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
That image of Yul Brynner is incredible. I keep a file of photos to make me feel better about being bald and this definitely went in there.

Well it's like people told you before. If you don't want to be a big huge bald guy, then be a tall, slim classy one. Maybe try to keep working on your weight loss more. You already dress similarly. Yeah he looks good.

The Curse of Dolkite

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know I need to lose more weight (I've lost 15 lbs since I posted the pic), but I will still be a big bald guy.

I'm not impugning your advice, but it aggravates me that as good as Brynner looks, a small percentage of women find him attractive (I use the present tense since in Brynner's time, he was almost a freak since there was no such thing as a hot bald man in the '50s).

I'm in the process of accepting what I have to deal with, but dammit, it's hard to accept even knowing it's the only choice. I can't help but think of all the girls I can't get because of my hair loss and worry that the only girls I'll get are those who like that my size mitigates their own (i.e., "I love that finally I get to feel small!") and the advice columns that assure me that being bald doesn't matter because "lots of women don't care about looks."

I know how much enmity I get for hating my size, but I still get angry that I'm stuck as a type. I see being big and bald as embarrassing and fear that I'll only attract trashy women. Some guys here are desperate for sex and are angry that I would resent someone wanting to f*** me, but I don't want to be with anyone I don't want to date. I fear that the kind of woman I want can do better than and won't be attracted to some big bald guy, even if I'm in super shape.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Aging really sucks but you can slow it down by just eating really healthy and working out at the gym. I constantly get told I look the same as I did 20 years ago. As of matter of fact two people yesterday said it to me. I am no Jared Leto but I can tell you with a retinoid your skin can look good. But the main features that will keep your youthful look has to be a full head of hair (either by transplants or hair systems), smooth skin, and a fit physique. And with some great hair color you can offset some years too. Keep holding on to as much hair as you can and if you need a transplant or a hair system than get one.

The Curse of Dolkite

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know the answer is to work out and do the best with what I have. I still hate that I am stuck being a type: The Big Bald Guy. I know it could be worse, and I know you 5'6" guys aren't going to give me any sympathy here, but my problem is the same.

None of us like being judged on how we look. All of us wish we could show people that This Wasn't Our Choice. We didn't go bald as a fashion statement, and we don't like that people make snap judgments based on our hair loss. True, I have the option of being the Big Bald Badass, but that doesn't mean I like it any more than short bald guys. Sure, some guys would embrace the image of the Badass, but that doesn't mean every guy likes it. It's mind-boggling to me that people here assume that EVERY guy would love the Big Bald Guy look.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow. Good for her.

Jared Leto is another one that people quote and someone posted his mom in another thread who has aged well. She's obviously not "hot" anymore though I'm sure she was in youth, since significant wrinkles are generally boner killers for most men, but she looks generally great:

View attachment 73606

I'm sure she's had some work, but you can see where he gets his aging genetics from. Also fantastic hair on them both.

My mom is a very pretty woman (ironic given what happened to me) and she's still thin/fit and guys hit on her all the time in her mid 60s. I took her to a concert for a band we both liked a year or two ago, which she enjoyed, and all these 30-35 year old guys kept hitting on her all night. lol.

Aging well is not impossible. But it's hard/rare.
Wtf kinda bizarre fucked up cuckoldry is this lmfao

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know I need to lose more weight (I've lost 15 lbs since I posted the pic), but I will still be a big bald guy.

I'm not impugning your advice, but it aggravates me that as good as Brynner looks, a small percentage of women find him attractive (I use the present tense since in Brynner's time, he was almost a freak since there was no such thing as a hot bald man in the '50s).

I'm in the process of accepting what I have to deal with, but dammit, it's hard to accept even knowing it's the only choice. I can't help but think of all the girls I can't get because of my hair loss and worry that the only girls I'll get are those who like that my size mitigates their own (i.e., "I love that finally I get to feel small!") and the advice columns that assure me that being bald doesn't matter because "lots of women don't care about looks."

I know how much enmity I get for hating my size, but I still get angry that I'm stuck as a type. I see being big and bald as embarrassing and fear that I'll only attract trashy women. Some guys here are desperate for sex and are angry that I would resent someone wanting to f*** me, but I don't want to be with anyone I don't want to date. I fear that the kind of woman I want can do better than and won't be attracted to some big bald guy, even if I'm in super shape.
People here want a quality woman too. Anyone can f*** a nasty slag, we're aware of that.

templerecess

Established Member
Reaction score

Out of curiosity, have you fully fleshed out, in your own mind, what it is you want in a woman? I think you and I have a lot in common, not with regards to physical appearance, but as far as our interactions with women. It's not necessarily hard to find a wet hole, but I'd like to think at this age I'm meant for something deeper. Unfortunately, I can't find something deeper with girls I'm not attracted to.

However, I would argue that it's not impossible to get the girls you are attracted to, but they're just not going to worship you. What I mean by that is, of course on some level they can do better than you "physically" (although I would argue, given your unique physical attributes, there's less men that women would find more physically attractive than you than you think). Therefore it's unlikely anyone you're super into will ever absolutely worship the ground you walk on and consider you to be a Botticelli painting. (And believe me, I get the appeal of a girl being like that with you; it would be nice). But if she's loyal and loves you and is hot, isn't that enough? Isn't that what'll work for you? Can't make the perfect the enemy of the good.

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Cry me a river, Andre the Giant. Your humblebragging is REALLY annoying. You don't deserve any sympathy because girls typecast you as a "big guy." Only the bald part warrants any sympathy, because that is universally looked upon as a negative trait.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm gonna vote Harvey from Sabrina the Teenage Witch as the winner from what I've seen so far.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Hairloss is major deviation from normal looks (no one expects a 25 or 30 year old guy to be a bald person).

Does he look good or not after being bald is nonsense discussion.

Whenever a bald guy express his failing life on any online forums,people walks over his feelings with giving example of middle age heroes that will never help guy who is crying for emotional help or guidance from people.

Screenshot_20171214-132548.png

Guys replying to him:
Screenshot_20171214-132745.png

CopeLikeThePope

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Edward Furlong does drugs and has the shittiest lifestile and still has a solid hairline, lol@this life.

If he lost weight and went to the gym he would still look good, what a jackass.