• Yes! That’s not right!!

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Nooo!! Wait abit longer

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

Pequod

Experienced Member
Reaction score
About half of the grafts should have come up, if this was done FUE then they probably improperly harvested them. You need to take finasteride and consider getting an FUT to make sure the next procedure is a success. Sorry to see that, there is a chance you have a late growth like I did, but it doesn't always happen.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
About half of the grafts should have come up, if this was done FUE then they probably improperly harvested them. You need to take finasteride and consider getting an FUT to make sure the next procedure is a success. Sorry to see that, there is a chance you have a late growth like I did, but it doesn't always happen.

The main problem is his reluctance to leave the UK. It’s what put him in this situation in the first place unfortunately. FUE with world
Class surgeon could fix this. I’d be careful about FUT due to adding even more complications to his case like having a scar in the back. Even if FUT might yield a few more graphs.

HLV

Namz

My Regimen
Reaction score
For the first time in 6 months I’ve shorted ‘ALL’ my hair ... see pics below for more of an accurate situation of my head

Attachments

• 435BBFCC-C633-490C-9967-7E5810BDD992.jpeg
    435BBFCC-C633-490C-9967-7E5810BDD992.jpeg
    120.1 KB · Views: 701

twiteresce

My Regimen
Reaction score
3.500 is a lot and it should show after 6 months. Something is wrong. In any case, you have to wait at least 10 months for the second procedure but I don't think that I would go to the same surgeon. Your donor area is limited and you have to make the most of it. if he is going to harvest another 3500 grafts for nothing...I understand your fear of flying, but there are buses. it takes longer but it may be worth it in the long run

Namz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Officially 8 months now ... see pic attached

Attachments

• 9028DAFE-6C79-4639-BFAA-F90BFBD2F663.jpeg
    9028DAFE-6C79-4639-BFAA-F90BFBD2F663.jpeg
    111.2 KB · Views: 634

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m sorry the result didn’t turn out as it should have. I would contact the clinic.

HLV

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry to see this. It doesn't look promising man...
Has the clinic responded at all, or at least given you some kind of indication on what they are prepared to offer after 12 months?
I think it is time to name and shame...or at least tell them you intend to.

Namz

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry to see this. It doesn't look promising man...
Has the clinic responded at all, or at least given you some kind of indication on what they are prepared to offer after 12 months?
I think it is time to name and shame...or at least tell them you intend to.

The clinic have offered to do it again ... but I’m not feeling confident the 2nd time ... it was done in the UK.

Do you think a 2nd hair transplant elsewhere could fix the problem????

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The clinic have offered to do it again ... but I’m not feeling confident the 2nd time ... it was done in the UK.

Do you think a 2nd hair transplant elsewhere could fix the problem????

This is the problem, there are almost no respectable clinics in the UK. I would consider elsewhere in Europe such as Belgium, Cyprus or Turkey

A 2nd transplant can fix this but please go somewhere respectable. Consider Dr Fereduni, Dr Maras, Dr B i s a n g a etc.

HLV

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately this is another example of why UK needs to be avoided when it comes to hair transplant.
Demand refund, and choose a reputable surgeon OUTSIDE UK.
Name and shame the clinic with their details and surgeons name so others can avoid them.
Good luck and keep us updated.

Namz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok guys .... I’m on month 9 now and my transplant hasn’t improved much!

It’s now time to make a choice to have it again or not .... should I consider turkey now ?? Does anyone have any recommendations??

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok guys .... I’m on month 9 now and my transplant hasn’t improved much!

It’s now time to make a choice to have it again or not .... should I consider turkey now ?? Does anyone have any recommendations??

Dr Maras at HDC clinic in Cyprus. They deal with repair cases and failed transplants all the time.

HLV

Jamiewilliams77777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
U don’t need to be on finesteride for a good result I’ve seen some amazing results with no use of finesteride that’s bull , hopefully ur hair gets better some people’s progress is. Wet slow so there’s still hope but unfortantly it could end up being a poor result I’d defantly contact the surgeon see what they say

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like it hasn't worked out. Don't go to the same surgeon and avoid anyone in the UK. If you don't like flying you could have taken a train to belgium it's not that hard.

Joely

Reaction score
UK clinics are generally not where you want to go for a hair transplant. The only two worth considering are Dr Reddy and Dr Ball. Both are pretty conservative in their approach and procedures with them won't come cheap. As been already mentioned, if your not a fan of flying, get on the Eurostar and consider the likes of Dr B.isanga, Dr Lupanzula and Dr Feriduni in Belgium.

Reaction score
This is actually a big concern as with the help of such an effective procedure, hair transplant, one should not get negative results. It would be a wise decision if you switch your dermatologist and choose someone who is highly experienced and known how to handle such a situation.