Has My Hair Atleast Maintained Or Even Improved At All?

brownkid240

My Regimen
Reaction score
One year difference between pics. First picture is taken today with oil applied in hair. Second picture taken after a normal day one year ago. Please comment on if my hair loss has at-least maintained? Thank you.

Attachments

• Snapchat-17068809.jpg
    Snapchat-17068809.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 228
  • Snapchat-1133347060.jpg
    Snapchat-1133347060.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 206

centurie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You cant tell, your hair in angled differently in the photos.

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Slightly improved .that what I could tell by photos. But it is always good to evaluate by other person who is expert. Try to make video than photos. Video can give you overall assessment.

brownkid240

My Regimen
Reaction score
Indeed it has been maintained.

Thank you for your opinion. I am going to start on finasteride soon. Hopefully get some regrowth. Also what Norwood would you classify me as? I have no receding temples or hairline, just a mature hairline, but I'm diffuse.

Slightly improved .that what I could tell by photos. But it is always good to evaluate by other person who is expert. Try to make video than photos. Video can give you overall assessment.

Thank you. Also what Norwood would you classify me as? I have no receding temples or hairline, just a mature hairline, but I'm diffuse.

Are you taking anything for your hairloss ?

No I tried minoxidil, had some regrowth but had to stop because it gave me severe dandruff. I'm thinking of jumping on finasteride now, if I maintain what I have I'll be happy honestly. What scale is my hairloss on norwood scale? I have no receding temples and my hairline is intact.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
No I tried minoxidil, had some regrowth but had to stop because it gave me severe dandruff. I'm thinking of jumping on finasteride now, if I maintain what I have I'll be happy honestly. What scale is my hairloss on norwood scale? I have no receding temples and my hairline is intact.

Its difficult to see what norwood you are but as you've said your hairline is intact you're probably nw1 but jusy very diffuse. With the help of finasteride you could be a great responder as you are diffuse and grow back much of your hair. Make sure you're aware of the side effects first though and get blood work done before hand.

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for your opinion. I am going to start on finasteride soon. Hopefully get some regrowth. Also what Norwood would you classify me as? I have no receding temples or hairline, just a mature hairline, but I'm diffuse.
Your hairloss is not in defined pattern. You may look Norwood 2 from front .but at top you thinned most. Difficult to tell really.

Thank you. Also what Norwood would you classify me as? I have no receding temples or hairline, just a mature hairline, but I'm diffuse.