Has Anyone With Sides From finasteride Or Saw Palm Been Ok On Zix Or Breezula?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
You really got pfs from topical sp. That’s insane. I’m starting topical finasteride soon which multiple deems told me is almost impossible to get sides in and they haven’t had any patients get sides from it.

Never used SP. I was on 1.25 mg of Finasteride for a year.
My experience was:
1. Getting ongoing gyno growth during entire treatment duration
2. Failed to stop hair loss and continued losing hair the whole time
3. Developed PFS shortly after quitting, though I have managed to come back around 50-60% with various supplements

Good luck, hopefully yours will be better than mine.

James Oliver

My Regimen
Reaction score
You really got pfs from topical sp. That’s insane. I’m starting topical finasteride soon which multiple deems told me is almost impossible to get sides in and they haven’t had any patients get sides from it.
I got sides from topical SP from 3x1ml doses over 5 days. The occured 3 days after i quit due to the headaches the stuff would give me. Although the sides went away after 3/4 days. I can't mistake it for anything else, vision went, genital area felt numb, could really get an erection, ear ringing etc.

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got sides from topical SP from 3x1ml doses over 5 days. The occured 3 days after i quit due to the headaches the stuff would give me. Although the sides went away after 3/4 days. I can't mistake it for anything else, vision went, genital area felt numb, could really get an erection, ear ringing etc.
Vision went and ear ringing. That’s a new one. Didn’t you say you got the ear ringing from zix

James Oliver

My Regimen
Reaction score
Vision went and ear ringing. That’s a new one. Didn’t you say you got the ear ringing from zix
I might be a different guy your reffering to. I dont have PFS. but after taking topical saw palm i woke up and genitals felt numb, muscles were weirdly weak.. had to lie down. Ear ringing, couldnt sleep that night at all despite being awake all day, it was like i was buzzed on some sort of drug. Most of that went away within a day or 2. Libido was also down for a good 4-6 days.
I'm thinking of trying zix, but im thinking my sheer sensitivity to SP might put me at risk of bad sides, ones that may even stick around. I'm debating it atm. Joe the owner of zix says he wouldn't risk it.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I might be a different guy your reffering to. I dont have PFS. but after taking topical saw palm i woke up and genitals felt numb, muscles were weirdly weak.. had to lie down. Ear ringing, couldnt sleep that night at all despite being awake all day, it was like i was buzzed on some sort of drug. Most of that went away within a day or 2. Libido was also down for a good 4-6 days.
I'm thinking of trying zix, but im thinking my sheer sensitivity to SP might put me at risk of bad sides, ones that may even stick around. I'm debating it atm. Joe the owner of zix says he wouldn't risk it.
So ur gonan dislike my post but expect me to believe any of ur bulshit? Stupid f*** u have literally zero sides.

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be fair, some of the sides you are mentioning are not related to this or have literally only happened to you

James Oliver

My Regimen
Reaction score
To be fair, some of the sides you are mentioning are not related to this or have literally only happened to you
I've seen people report sleep related sides from stuff like finasteride. The whole muscles feeling weak etc might have just been shock or something. Genital numbness has been reported as has ear ringing. I would have assumed it was something else if it wasnt for the numbness and much lowered libido for the next few days i experienced. It was very noticable.