Has Anyone Who Got Sexual Sides From finasteride Tried Ru Successfully?

WaterlooSunrise

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 19, been off finasteride for about three months. I've only recently completely gotten over the sides it gave me (ED, brain fog, crashed libido, watery semen, etc), after a long time of dialing in my nutrition and heavy exercise.

Today for the first time in a while I noticed shedding when I woke up and did my morning scalp massage, and it made me wonder if I needed to batten down the hatches and try another heavy treatment besides supplements and bloodflow stuff. CB would be my first choice, but I'm a poor college student and won't have the money to buy a reasonable supply for a few months, so I've been reading about RU and its systemic effects.

I'm wondering if 30-40mg RU ED would maintain my hair without giving me bad sides. Has anyone who experienced sides on finasteride tried RU side-free?

el_duterino

Reaction score
how poor are you? All you need is 50mg a day which is 3 usd a day for cb

How about getting a part time job all you need to do is work an hour a day

RU can give you sides, CB will not

Based on the long list of sides at only 19 I would not even bother with RU

Last edited:

WaterlooSunrise

My Regimen
Reaction score

I already have a job, unfortunately gotta pay rent and feed myself too :( Which prices are you using? Thekaneshop?

I’m thinking of waiting and using my first big summer paycheck on 10g, since that should last me a year. Are there any problems with storing CB that long?

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I already have a job, unfortunately gotta pay rent and feed myself too :( Which prices are you using? Thekaneshop?

I’m thinking of waiting and using my first big summer paycheck on 10g, since that should last me a year. Are there any problems with storing CB that long?
10 g lasts 6 months if you use 50mg a day and no just store it in the fridge and make batches for 2 weeks

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

hey ! isnt CB ''really'' effective at 150 mg a day ? and if he's from north america it seems impossible to get cb thru borders anyway.. thats why i abandonned the idea of ordering it

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey ! isnt CB ''really'' effective at 150 mg a day ? and if he's from north america it seems impossible to get cb thru borders anyway.. thats why i abandonned the idea of ordering it
From what i see Most people who got sides of finasteride respond good to anti androgens even at lower doses cb is ideal because it comes with minimal chances of side effects