Has Anyone Tried With Natural Remedies? Share Your Experience And Results Please

Just Coconuts

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been experience hair loss for about a year now, every time I wash my hair is very stressful.
I started taking biotin a few months ago and although my hair grows the hair loss has not stopped.

Today I started with diy onion shampoo wishing it will help. Has anyone tried natural remedies for hair loss?

Last edited:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
You will hear crickets chirping in your thread. All I can say if you want to go natural then try PRP with a reputable doctor who has documented success like Dr Greco. But be prepared to do it at least every 6 months if you want to have good results. If you are lucky you might get some help with Revivogen but the odds are against you.

Just Coconuts

My Regimen
Reaction score
You will hear crickets chirping in your thread. All I can say if you want to go natural then try PRP with a reputable doctor who has documented success like Dr Greco. But be prepared to do it at least every 6 months if you want to have good results. If you are lucky you might get some help with Revivogen but the odds are against you.

What is PRP?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Natural treatments go along with natural process of male baldness just nice;)

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Natural remedies won't work

Leslie5555

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im trying natural remedies now including the diy onion and coconut oil for hair. I feel like i at least have to give it a try. I’ve lost half my hair in the past couple of months used to take Spironolactone but seems it doesn’t work anymore. all my lab work checks out fine. Good luck. I hope and wish natural remedies will help. I take biotin, fish oil viviscal and just ordered some collagen and pumpkin seed oil supplements also. Switched to glutenn free diet also. One week into all this. Its very stressful. Stay strong

Bradley Fowler

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am using coconut oil for my hair loss problem and getting the best results:
  • It stimulates hair growth getting deep into its follicles
  • Coconut oil adds luster, shine, and softness to the hair
  • Slows down hair loss
  • Prevents hair breakage and split ends
Really it is very effective for hair loss and healthy hair growth. You must use once!

whitepeaches88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I gently rubbed a mixture coconut oil with 3 drops of castor oil. I leave it in for at least 30 minutes (sometimes as long as over night) then wash off. I believe this helped nourish my scalp because the hair loss process was drying it out and I rarely washed my hair. Coconut oil also contains antibacterial and antifungal properties too.

Leslie5555

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am finding that grapeseed oil and olive oil help keep my hair more healthy. I wish a hair stylist would have help teach me over the years how to better care for my hair with natural products. Im having luck with the onion oil too. I putva filtervin my shower head and use organic sulfate free and paraben free shampoo and conditioner now. I was using Nioxin but it seems drying and the list of chemicals on the label are a mile long. Not good