Has anyone tried the Toppik Spray Maximizer?

I_Hate_DHT

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm talking about this:

photo_maximizer.jpg

Does it really work better than applying the product by shaking the bottle?

Any feedback appreciatted.

Thanks.

I_Hate_DHT

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone???

Akshawnd

Reaction score
Hate,

I just received mine yesterday and I am very impressed with the results.

I have longer hair and it is still relatively full. The Spray Maximizer enabled me to fill in the gaps between where the hair hangs in front (due to my widow's peak). Also, it helped me to quickly and accurately fill in my thinning crown.

I have read the information posted here on concealers pretty thoroughly and everyone seems to recommend the Spray Maximizer. I can see why. It's a pretty sweet lil' gizmo.

I_Hate_DHT

Established Member
Reaction score
Thank you so much for your answer man. I will order this one. :wink:

Greetings.

chr1s

Established Member
Reaction score
A big YES!!!

I couldn't imagine Toppik working without the maximizer. It allows you to be very presice and you also use less making it very economical and very much less messy. I couldn't IMAGINE using Toppik on the hairline without that. I've had it for about a year and half and that tiny little $19.99 invention has changed my life.. really.

johngreek

Reaction score
hi guys

i've tried three different maximizers and they all malfunctioned!!!
After a while they would just stop pumping fibers out!!!
Am i doing something wrong?
Any advice?

Thanks!!

chr1s

Established Member
Reaction score
that happened to me once when I attempted to clean it with water for some reason. i stuck a thin needly thing in the hole to clean it out. I forgot what I did exactly but it started working again. Do not wash it with water, there's no need to anyway.

Vinton Harper

Established Member
Reaction score
Is this the same thing as the Toppik Hairline Optimizer?
I'm guessing it is. Just wondering because I saw a thread on it.

chr1s

Established Member
Reaction score
no, that's just a cheap comb template made out of cardboard to spread the toppik on ur hairline easier and more "natural"... u don't really need this if you have the maximizer, I bought both just in case and never used the comb.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback fellas

chr1s

Established Member
Reaction score
ShedMaster, you'll see it's better to use the small bottle to move it around your head and it's easy to take it with you when you travel too. Just get the small bottle, that's all you need and you can continue to fill up the small bottle with toppik from the jumbo size.

Trust me, all you need is the spray and the small bottle and your set.. that's all I been using for what, 2 years now? They're of good quality and will last a long time.

And remember, you will use less toppik this way making it economical, less messy, less noticible and a lot less likely to "fall out" (has never happened to me with toppik but has with other brands).

ShedMaster

Reaction score
how do you fill up the small bottle with the bottle from the jumbo? Each bottle I have ever purchased is sealed completely?

chr1s

Established Member
Reaction score
hmm when you take off the cap you will see the "shaker cap" where the toppik actually comes out of (looks like a salt and pepper thing). That cap comes off, you have to sort of pop it off. I don't have one near my right now but I've popped it off 3 times. with the small economical bottle and the very tiny travel version too. It should work the same with the jumbo. Maybe stick a pin into one of the holes and "pop" it off.

I never needed to use a pin though I just don't remember how I did it at the moment. It shouldn't be hard, it is required to take that cap off in order to screw on the maximizer spray so you should be able to do it.