Has Anyone Tried The Milan Nano Air Skin Base?

David1776

My Regimen
Reaction score
In I haven’t tried. Hollywood Lace has a new
“ breathable” silicone base with front lace. It appears to have slid throughout the base. I don’t see how that will breathe if full adhesion is done. I’d think the holes or slits would be blocked by adhesive. I too would like to hear from anyone that’s tried either of these.
upload_2020-2-16_13-14-40.jpeg

David1776

My Regimen
Reaction score
In I haven’t tried. Hollywood Lace has a new
“ breathable” silicone base with front lace. It appears to have slid throughout the base. I don’t see how that will breathe if full adhesion is done. I’d think the holes or slits would be blocked by adhesive. I too would like to hear from anyone that’s tried either of these.
View attachment 137849
Sorry Slits not slid in base!

AxC123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
http://milanhairlife.ca/

Skin type system with ventilation holes. Is this worth looking into this or is it just a gimmick?

I would also like to know if anyone tried this company.

I find it extremely difficult to believe their claim " Nano air skin’s thickness is 0.18mm or thinner. It will provide amazingly natural forehead’s hair line, which no one will notice. With such thickness, the product lasts 1 year." Disposable units are of .03 mil. This nano one is 6 times thicker so must be very visible...

Leduc

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would also like to know if anyone tried this company.

I find it extremely difficult to believe their claim " Nano air skin’s thickness is 0.18mm or thinner. It will provide amazingly natural forehead’s hair line, which no one will notice. With such thickness, the product lasts 1 year." Disposable units are of .03 mil. This nano one is 6 times thicker so must be very visible...
I agree. For some reason the Italians build these thick bases, I once saw a Cesare Ragazzi unit and the base was very thick. This is much thinner but still no way for an undetectable hairline with 0.18mm.

Leduc

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree. For some reason the Italians build these thick bases, I once saw a Cesare Ragazzi unit and the base was very thick. This is much thinner but still no way for an undetectable hairline with 0.18mm.

I got a chuckle out of this one, "90% return rate"? Somebody over there forgot to spell check.
ha.PNG

Noah

Reaction score
Hahaha. I think they are intending to suggest that 90% of their customers come back for a second purchase, but your interpretation is more believable.

I have tried a skin base with little ventilation holes (not this brand). I thought it might be a really good solution. Unfortunately they don't work. I'm not sure why, but they just don't. It is no different in terms of breathability from a standard skin base with no holes.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahaha. I think they are intending to suggest that 90% of their customers come back for a second purchase, but your interpretation is more believable.

I have tried a skin base with little ventilation holes (not this brand). I thought it might be a really good solution. Unfortunately they don't work. I'm not sure why, but they just don't. It is no different in terms of breathability from a standard skin base with no holes.
I'd imagine it gives many more opportunities for rip's too...