Has Anyone Tried Any Of The Dry Shampoo Sprays?

bdp31770

Reaction score
I'm about a Norwood 3 with some recession/thinning. On a lark I tried some dry shampoo spray from the Dollar Store and I was surprised that it sort of hard a slight thickening/hair spray effect when left in. The only drawback is it sort of leaves a gray tint to my blonde hair.

I see there's other brands of dry shampoo spray that come in different colors to match your hair. Has anyone tried any of these?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually want to try those, and I can order them from Amazon.

Did it do a good job cleaning your hair?

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, noticed same effect and I like it. Batiste and Not your Mother's are good. if you run your hands through your hair after it gets rid of the residue you mention.

bdp31770

Reaction score
I tried Batiste. I like the look it gives, though think the Dollar Tree version is actually better as far as the hair spray/slight volumizing effect. It leaves the grayish tint though whereas the Blonde Batiste is more my hair color. Going to try some others to see if one gives the best of both worlds.

Sean68

Reaction score
It does the job and can give a thickening effect though your hair looks pretty dry after a couple of days. It just kinda soaks up the grease rather than cleaning it.

Nano123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The brunette batiste one is good but don't use too much as it'll stain your hands when you run it through your hair