Has anyone started finasteride as a virgin? Did you have problems losing your virginity?

Lurker85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm, 1 of these things is not like the other. f*****g pathetic mr. micropenis.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210316-082232_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210316-082232_Chrome.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot_20210316-085717_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210316-085717_Chrome.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 70

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys, every time that you insult each other, it sends an email to many of us who posted previously. Please enough of the insulting each other or arguing about something that I don't even understand.

Lurker85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys, every time that you insult each other, it sends an email to many of us who posted previously. Please enough of the insulting each other or arguing about something that I don't even understand.
If the admin isn't going to ban an obviously worthless troll then I'm going to troll him back until he gives up and quits the forum or his pathetic life. All I've done on this site up til now was contribute positively, all he does is and has done ever since finasteride broke his dick has been sh*t posts.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If the admin isn't going to ban an obviously worthless troll then I'm going to troll him back until he gives up and quits the forum or his pathetic life. All I've done on this site up til now was contribute positively, all he does is and has done ever since finasteride broke his dick has been sh*t posts.
I take no stand on that but people will start avoiding your posts so that they don't get pinged constantly. I view this as akin to volunteer work and it really does take me away from others who want specific advice. I can ignore this thread by hitting the ignore thread button but it is more of a general principle because some times "garbage" threads do actually have people who are in suicidal ideation and not just trolling and some times they probably are both trolling and dying inside.

Goddess bless.