Has Anyone Purchased European Hair?

David1990

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you have, where did you buy it from and how much did it cost you? Was the texture a lot finer then Indian?

Attaching my current hair piece.

Attachments

• IMG_3283.JPG
    IMG_3283.JPG
    126.9 KB · Views: 329
  • IMG_3247.JPG
    IMG_3247.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 341

Noah

Reaction score
That looks good David - a nice classy easy-to-look-after style. I don't think anyone would ever twig that it is a piece.

I have bought European hair. It was quite expensive - I think it was a supplement of about $80 a few years back. The texture is different. I wouldn't say it was finer exactly, more that it felt silkier and less processed. But in the end I didn't consider it worth the extra money, so I haven't continued doing it, mainly because I am pretty happy with the quality and texture of the standard product.

Worth trying though, especially if you're rich!

Noah

miracure

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like it's real hair. But I am even not sure where to buy this artificial hair.

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The difference between Indian and European hair is small and most people will find it hard to tell the difference.

The difference between artificial hair and real hair is greater.

miracure

My Regimen
Reaction score
The difference between Indian and European hair is small and most people will find it hard to tell the difference.

The difference between artificial hair and real hair is greater.

Both artificial and real hair are same to look at but different in nature.

MP3King

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you have, where did you buy it from and how much did it cost you? Was the texture a lot finer then Indian?

Attaching my current hair piece.

Your piece looks good man, where did you get it? How was the whole ordering/fitting process? Where are you based?