Has Anyone Here Gotten Smp To Conceal Balding?

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
smp only really works if you havent lost too much yet.

otherwise you just look like a f*****g snooker ball

bonus: youtube.com/watch?v=dDLDOuGRniE

on a serious note I agree smp is great when you still have good amount of hairs left and if you like shaved look which is the most important for your self confidence. In my case I'd prefer to go for a mega hair tranplant and then cover my donnor area with smp and shave sides... by doing that you won't have area with 100% smp which look terrible. but that's quite a pricey combo ; /

fue-scars-vinci.jpg

Last edited:

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
bonus: youtube.com/watch?v=dDLDOuGRniE

on a serious note I agree smp is great when you still have good amount of hairs left and if you like shaved look which is the most important for your self confidence. In my case I'd prefer to go for a mega hair tranplant and then cover my donnor area with smp and shave sides... by doing that you won't have area with 100% smp which look terrible. but that's quite a pricey combo ; /

View attachment 89359
I do think this looks good but then again i am a pasty white guy so not sure it would work for me.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do think this looks good but then again i am a pasty white guy so not sure it would work for me.
this has nothing to do with skin... it's just about density(perceived).
if you look on google you will find some results.
one thing is for sure: smp into donor area is way better than smp on slick bald areas.
I will never consider smp alone. but smp+fue is the real deal.
look at this result:
http://www.hairestorationetwork.com/eve/181835-fue-smp-|-interesting-combination.html
only problem is you won't be able to let hair grow long but it's always better than being bald isn't it?

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it is a good solution for the over harvesting of grafts. I'm not sure i would trust a tattooist to get it right though i think it may still be noticeable on a pasty white guy.

Beowulf

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm still waiting to see someone SMP their temples and grow a mohawk. Still wondering whether the tattoo will destroy the subcutaneous fat or scar though.