Has anyone had any results applying minoxidil just once a da

Chipper

Reaction score
I'm not able to use rogaine twice a day so i was wondering if any of you all were using it just once a day and had any good results. Thanks guys for any responses.

G

I've only been using it about 3-4 months (I really need to check that) but I am already seeing some results, time will tell what they mean.

I use 5% Xandrox + 12% Xandrox cream at night and I use 5% Xandrox + 12% Xandrox cream in the morning but I shower and wash my hair an hour later to get the visible residue off my head before I start the day.

So, I'm sorta in-between 1 and 2 times a day. And it is still a work in progress.

ChiaHead

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, im only about 9 weeks into it but I only use minoxidil once a day at night before I go to bed. I am seeing alot of white hairs popping up, but overall my hair has become thicker. I heard from someone on this site that using minoxidil twice a day isnt that much more beneficial then once a day....

bombscience

Reaction score
Re: Has anyone had any results applying minoxidil just once

Chipper said:
I'm not able to use rogaine twice a day so i was wondering if any of you all were using it just once a day and had any good results. Thanks guys for any responses.

I'm about to cut back minoxidil to once a day. I have been using it for 6 weeks 2 times and my scalp is really irritated and my hair much much thinner than it was 6 weeks ago.

RalphyWiggum

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been using 0.5ml 1x a day before I go to bed. I've been doing this for almost a month now. No shedding and my hairline is looking pretty damn good... :rockon:

chieftain

Reaction score
Well I have been using minoxidil (2%) before I go to bed only and I have been getting very good results.

Reaction score
chieftain said:
Well I have been using minoxidil (2%) before I go to bed only and I have been getting very good results.

How long have you been using the 2%? Is that all your using or are you on meds too? What progress have you noticed......let me know - I'm very curious

chieftain

Reaction score
Well Too Young,
I have been using minoxidil 2% for six months and after the first month I went to once a day b/c it was a pain in the *** to apply in the morning. My results are going very well and I see alot of regrowth. I also take hair vitamins which I think helps. I also added nizoral about 2 months ago.

nomad

Established Member
Reaction score
I have gone from once a day to twice a day and now back to once a day applications at night. I put 1ml on the crown and 1ml on the temples and hairline. I am seeing good results. I think once a day is chill. I am stoked on my progress.

Nomad

MidnightFlyer

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been using minoxidil for 21 months. After a year and a half, I began going to once a day, cause I figured I'd gotten as much out of it as I'm gonna get. Once a day, I figure, will keep things just as they are.... and it's been working so far.

mald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Has anyone had any results applying minoxidil just once a da​