Has Anyone Ever Used Anageninc Ru58841 Solution?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just go on diane35 + androcur + dutasteride + oral spironolactone brah

Get hair or die trying!

no finasteride or ru for you no mate?

remind me of your history with these drugs

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no finasteride or ru for you no mate?

remind me of your history with these drugs
I'm on low dose finasteride.

Maintained on finasteride for 7 years. Slowly started to lose ground in year 7. Quit due to fatigue in year 8. Messed with finasteride again and got horrible SD that pertains. Tried all shits possible (seti, ru, cb) and got sides regardless. Tried dutasteride for 1 month and my scalp got fucked all over from it.

RIP my hair.

INT

Reaction score

Maintained on finasteride for 7 years. Slowly started to lose ground in year 7. Quit due to fatigue in year 8. Messed with finasteride again and got horrible SD that pertains. Tried all shits possible (seti, ru, cb) and got sides regardless. Tried dutasteride for 1 month and my scalp got fucked all over from it.

RIP my hair.

SD?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

RIP my hair.

whats your Norwood?

maybe try zix, very cheap and meant to have no sides. worth a shot if youve tried everything else

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
whats your Norwood?

maybe try zix, very cheap and meant to have no sides. worth a shot if youve tried everything else
tried and it did nothing.

I'm Norwood 2.5 with horrible NW6 diffuse.

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score
Curiously, do you think a heart failure is a serious enough adverse event from RU?;)

That is why I said that finasteride is certainly safer. Hard to tell really, the heart failure case, the guy could have had a medical precondition, etc. Who knows....

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last edited:

persistentone

Established Member
Reaction score
Assuming you are using 1 ml of the KB Solution Anageninc RU58841 every day, how much scalp coverage will 1 ml give you?

Has anyone studied pulsing RU58841? For example, put it on the scalp every other day instead of every day.

Ray Baz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This product is not good, ive been on it for a year and have quit. Seriously dangerous for the heart and it doesnt work like everyone says. If you research enough its the same few guys who talk about it as they are sponsored by Kane or the other site.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just bought some as I am starting TRT and topical dutasteride might not be enough

I have zero hair loss right now on it but that might change with Test.

Heart issues really scare me so I will start TRT first with Topical Dutasteride and if I see an increase in hair loss I will give it a go

parrotfish

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
use ru since 8 years. 140mg a day. no problems with my heart. sexual sides bothers me much more. Eth/pg solution

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't have sexual sides on Topical Dutasteride. None
And zero hair loss