Has Anyone Ever Used Anageninc Ru58841 Solution?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I buy the powder to dissolve it in other stuff, but buying the K&B saves time. The K&B 3.5% will buy you years of better hair.

MoreHairpls

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm very curious to hear other people's experiences... I was about to purchase some from them myself.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
They are good to go. Educate yourself properly about RU58841, it's a potent anti-androgen.

I get the powder myself and I suggest to go that way. Reason is that you can decide on your own solution strength and it's cheaper too. It's extremely easy to mix by the way.

kuba197

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are people on polish forum who use ru. And maintain very well. Most of them buy powder from Ziom- polish guy who runs his own laboratory.

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
They are good to go. Educate yourself properly about RU58841, it's a potent anti-androgen.

I get the powder myself and I suggest to go that way. Reason is that you can decide on your own solution strength and it's cheaper too. It's extremely easy to mix by the way.

Hey @Swoop, I've seen, from time to time, people mention mixing RU with minoxidil and I was wondering if you could clarify whether the powder itself is mixable, or if they're meaning making the RU solution and then mixing. I've glanced over Hellouser's RU post on another forum that goes into the whole mixing process; very informative. Also, you buy your powder from AnagenInc?

I actually had high hopes for microdosing finasteride but encountered pretty nasty sides about a week in. I found this especially surprising, but I'm just gonna shop around for the next thing and RU + minoxidil seems appealing.

Last edited:

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@Swoop
Do you think using RU with about 30mg dosage be enough to save your hair??

I mean 1mg finasteride is enough to lower DHT and although topicals do take strength to penetrate, the Alcohol present should "break" the skin down right??

If this is possible then we can drive the cost even lower.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Swoop

I mean 1mg finasteride is enough to lower DHT and although topicals do take strength to penetrate, the Alcohol present should "break" the skin down right??

Anageninc sells a 3% concentration. Most used is 5%.
1 ml of 3% is 30 mg as you say.
I use 50 mg and can say hair loss is totally stopped (however, I take finasteride too and please beware you do it at your own risk: it is not an approved drug).

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Swoop

I think for some that should be possible yeah. In the human clinical trials a 2.5 and 5% were trialed so.

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@Swoop and @Roberto72

I'm assuming you guys use the 1ml of RU over your ENTIRE DHT sensitive region??
How do you do it?? Short hair would definitely help??

@Swoop

What were the result from 2.5%??

Man if this works at low dosage like 30mg per ml then so much less cost to get :p

Also to clarify I asked this question because alcohol by itself can thin the skin(some study I read) and as this is happening then it means that we can have enough of the active ingredient (RU) on the scalp at lower dosage due to thinner skin.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

4myfuture

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is a question for everyone. What do you think is more risky? 1. Using Finasteride that is FDA approved and has been studied a great bit. 2. Using RU topically, but not having the same studies or safety profile. Topicals seem more benign but there is a level of mystery in terms of RUs real safety...

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score
Here is a question for everyone. What do you think is more risky? 1. Using Finasteride that is FDA approved and has been studied a great bit. 2. Using RU topically, but not having the same studies or safety profile. Topicals seem more benign but there is a level of mystery in terms of RUs real safety...

RU has been widely used and discussed since 11/12. I do not think I read anything serious about RU and I did my research. As I can recall, some users did have finesteride-like side effects (low libido, ball ache etc.). I guess some ppl cannot handle any AAs, which is unfortunate :/. Battling this disease with AAs is hard and pretty much impossible.

To answer your question, I would say that finasteride is safer - been around for 20+ years and properly studied.