Has anyone ever beaten the horse shoe pattern?

zxAddict

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I just finished dumping another 100 Joules of 650nm into my hairline :shock:
Lets hope I didn't fry anything - according to my calculations everything should be fine.
There are a few links in my sig.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
I don't have that much money. I can hardly afford myself Regaine and Nizoral. Going to add some Propecia cut into 0,25 mg-s though, when I get 18. Hopefully it's enough to slow it all down.

zxAddict

Established Member
Reaction score
ginger-uk said:
Can you talk me though your laser application please?

I don't have a helmet so I just expand the laser beam to one square cm (1cm2) and hold on one area for 30 seconds. At 200mW thats a dose of 6Joules/cm2. Then move to the next area. I use one of these https://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.11315

ginger-uk

Established Member
Reaction score
As you seem to be full of useful info, how much MSM a day do you have per day? :bravo:

zxAddict

Established Member
Reaction score
I think you need at least 2g a day and up to 5g depending on body weight based on what I have read. Distributed throughout the day.

ginger-uk

Established Member
Reaction score
I'll start with 2g and go from there then. Ordered my hairmuck yesterday. Looking forward to some new results.

chancer

Established Member
Reaction score
ginger-uk said:
As you seem to be full of useful info, how much MSM a day do you have per day? :bravo:

Ginger... here is a MSM dosage guide for you... i take a flat teaspoon amount every morning with works out about 5gram....

MSM Dosage Guide For Humans

YOUR WEIGHT

38-57 Kg (6-9 Stones)
3 Grams Per Day

58-76 Kg (9-12 Stones)
4 Grams Per Day

77-95 Kg (12-15 Stones)
5 Grams Per Day

Over 95 Kg (15 Stones)
6 Grams Per Day

ginger-uk

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply mate. Thats a lot isn't it! I was only planning on taking 2x 1000mg tablets. I'm 86kgs so it looks like I am going to need to take a fair bit more. Where did you get those RDA figures from?

chancer

Established Member
Reaction score
it was from a online health store website that sells MSM... it also had the RDA for horses too... which was huge as you can imagine...

I dont think you can have too much MSM... its just sulphur at the end of the day and harmless...

Though i didn’t buy mine online as u never no what your getting or how pure it is...

I got mine from Holland & Barret, in the high street. First lot i got was in Tablet form as i thought it would be less hassle, but they are pain the swallow, especially four or five in a row..

So second time around i just got the powder form, 1 teaspoon in a little amount of water, quick stir, two gulps and its gone, much easier, less time consuming and less hassle.

i take 1500mg of Vit C straight afterwards too. Apparently the Vit C aids the MSM to get to work.

ginger-uk

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the comment pal. I'll wash my tablets down with a glass of tropicana then. :D

GeminiX

Reaction score
I'm not sure if my hairline was quite a full horseshoe, although it had certainly receded way behind the crown. I have a fringe again now :)

Admitiddely my regemine is fairly extreme, but it does give an idea on what's possible.

ginger-uk

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't know what that is your taking, but what part of it gives you tits and a pin dick? Hair isn't worth turning into a woman imo.

GeminiX

Reaction score
Well that depends on your point of view :)

As a transsexual it's pretty much the objective.

ginger-uk

Established Member
Reaction score
So the medication has messed with your mind then? Was your objective in the first place to grow only, or did you start to grow your hair so you could be a woman?

GeminiX

Reaction score
Good grief :roll:

You're born transsexual, you don't become one :)

*edit* I feel like I should post an FAQ in my signature hehe

ginger-uk

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure I believe that I'm afraid. Are you sure your meds haven't fucked with your hormones? You make a better bloke tbh.

GeminiX

Reaction score
Quite sure thanks :)

One of my earliest memories as a child was the realisation that something was very wrong, and puberty wsa just a nightmare. I didn't even know there was a name for what was wrong with me until I was about 15. I thought I was the only person in the world who felt like I did.

Anyhoo, this is way off topic, there are far better places to find out about transsexualism than a hair-loss site.

zxAddict

Established Member
Reaction score
Transexual - bascially someone of one sex who identifies themselves as feeling they belong to the other sex....right? Yeah, not to uncommon. One theory I read states that usually a man has a female etheric body and a female has a male etheric body. But the transexual has the same sex physical and etheric bodies. :woot: :freak:

But anyway, yes of course people have beaten the 'horse shoe' of death. I'm probably one who has beaten it. For now anyway.