Has anyone ever beaten the horse shoe pattern?

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Has anyone ever been able to cover the horse shoe pattern head I have in my avatar with minoxidil, finasteride and dutasteride? That's what I am going to be like in the future, unless something can be done. Is there a chance for me at all?

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
.... You have no idea how your hairloss is going to progress.. Your getting ahead of yourself.

Avery

Established Member
Reaction score
What? Bruce Willis had been steadily losing his hair for the longest time.

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
.. uh... your obviously not watching them in chronological order then.

Avery

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, he's done lots of stuff with slowly thinning hair. He's just such a bad *** that no one cares, heh. =p

zxAddict

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah it was seriously on the way out in the first Die Hards.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
I'm not yet that bald. I'm just wondering, if my receding hairline wants to go that far away, is there a way to stop it on the half way at least.

zxAddict

Established Member
Reaction score
Amarant said:
I'm not yet that bald. I'm just wondering, if my receding hairline wants to go that far away, is there a way to stop it on the half way at least.

For those not quite so sceptical there are topical treatments worth looking into. End of the day, its going to depend a lot on how responsive you are to the various topicals available and how aggressive your hair loss is.

ginger-uk

Established Member
Reaction score
ZX, you are taking some serious stuff mate! lol I've just read about hairmuck. I might give that a shot.

zxAddict

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, just finished lasering my head :freak:
But yeah, if you going to be using minoxidil anyway it makes sense to spice it up with some other tasty ingredients. Beta Sitosterol looks to be worth a shot.