Has anybody stuck to a super low does of Oral Min (like 0.625-1.25 daily)

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got hemroids do you still think she'll still have a taste??

OT: I'm on 10mg a day. Extra body hair, not sure if its working for my head hair.
It’s definitely working. If it’s reaching your fingers and toes you can be sure it’s reaching your scalp. I just lowered to 5mg a day. If all goes well I will try 2.5mg and see if I could potentially go even lower.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even the healthiest food is counted as poison to your body if you use a lot! 10 to 20 is a lot.
Took that high dose for 6 months. Then had bleeding. Maybe start 1mg later but the bleeding is serious. So Will take a long break. Tbh I didnt see an increase in head hair thickness at all. Hair worsened as usuall.

Last edited:

Nodonor2

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s definitely working. If it’s reaching your fingers and toes you can be sure it’s reaching your scalp. I just lowered to 5mg a day. If all goes well I will try 2.5mg and see if I could potentially go even lower.
I'm thinking about lowering the dose from 10mg to 1.25 soon

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm thinking about lowering the dose from 10mg to 1.25 soon
hey bro is there more risk of facial hypertrichosis from using oral min than using topical minoxidil? u use lot of topical like 5 ml daily to cover whole diffuse. but maybe it causes more hypertrichosis on the face ( from the dripping) ? or is there way more risk using 5 mg oral min? thanks

Baldingtooyoung

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Took that high dose for 6 months. Then had bleeding. Maybe start 1mg later but the bleeding is serious. So Will take a long break. Tbh I didnt see an increase in head hair thickness at all. Hair worsened as usuall.
I hope you realize now you shouldn't advise people the stupid sh*t like you used to in every Minoxidil thread. It's really dangerous and you could get people get hurt. It's not funny or responsible at all. Saying sh*t like '5mg is nothing, it does nothing, i take 10-20mg etc. Etc.' can REALLY f*** someones help up. They are not doing it with an medical supervisor and I think it's pretty obvious you aren't the one that should hand out medical (or mental) advice.