Handsome Incel And A Video About Him

Panda89

My Regimen
Reaction score
good video. for some reason i've been fascinated by the incel culture ever since i learned about them.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
a lot of those guys in that chatroom are mentalcels. only a few of them were ugly (bald)

even despite being awkward with girls i got laid easily at parties because of great hair + booze. i found i hard to keep a relationship longer than 2 weeks though because i was awkward and didn't like typically girly things (such as the boy bands/pop punk, MTV, etc they all liked)

now though even if i try to come on to women i just get ignored or politely rejected. because the hairloss destroyed my looks.
so this is a better forum than any incel board because at least we NW4+ have a real reason for women rejecting us.
incel boards are people like elliot rodger. basically mentally ill people. we are legitimate.

that guy in the video does a great job talking to that very pretty woman. male pattern baldness has shattered my confidence now so bad I would be stuttering and forgetting what to say.

blackg

Reaction score
Its a good insight into how most of them are:

I'm usually very supportive of these type of guys but after watching the video it's pretty clear that the dude being interviewed is in his early 20's, jobless and it appears living at home.

He may hate his existence but he is getting a free ride!
He is free to indulge his misery at his leasure.
Also he appears intelligent, well presented and had little trouble communicatiing with this woman doing the interview.
I've known people who could never maintain that level of eye contact and calm demeanour with a strange female (she was bangable too).

His parents really should consider asking him to leave home and become self reliant. It's amazing how fast something like this will change his priorities, and diminish his cartoonish worldview.

It's also possible that this story was part fabrication.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
a lot of those guys in that chatroom are mentalcels. only a few of them were ugly (bald)

even despite being awkward with girls i got laid easily at parties because of great hair + booze. i found i hard to keep a relationship longer than 2 weeks though because i was awkward and didn't like typically girly things (such as the boy bands/pop punk, MTV, etc they all liked)

now though even if i try to come on to women i just get ignored or politely rejected. because the hairloss destroyed my looks.
so this is a better forum than any incel board because at least we NW4+ have a real reason for women rejecting us.
incel boards are people like elliot rodger. basically mentally ill people. we are legitimate.

that guy in the video does a great job talking to that very pretty woman. male pattern baldness has shattered my confidence now so bad I would be stuttering and forgetting what to say.

wtf kind of women you dated? Its not easy to find a smart women, I do agree but even the dumbest women I banged could have conversation beyond "girl" stuff. How old are you?

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm usually very supportive of these type of guys but after watching the video it's pretty clear that the dude being interviewed is in his early 20's, jobless and it appears living at home.

Also he appears intelligent, well presented and had little trouble communicatiing with this woman doing the interview.
I've known people who could never maintain that level of eye contact and calm demeanour with a strange female (she was bangable too).

His parents really should consider asking him to leave home and become self reliant. It's amazing how fast something like this will change his priorities, and diminish his cartoonish worldview.

Very good post blackg. His parents are to blame here a lot. Im sure his father wasnt realy interested in his life. A lot of incels (In my opinion all of them) didnt had a father or he wasnt interestes at all.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score

You're right - he needs some tough love.

He's intelligent and decent looking and if he was pushed a little he could have a good life.

Side note: she seemed to really dislike the guy. There were numerous times he said certain things and she would role her eyes.

blackg

Reaction score
Side note: she seemed to really dislike the guy. There were numerous times he said certain things and she would role her eyes.
Hahaha... I noticed that! She looked sexy in those glasses too.
Do you rate her, Johnson, or is she not your type?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahaha... I noticed that! She looked sexy in those glasses too.
Do you rate her, Johnson, or is she not your type?
She's not my type but if she offered sex I wouldn't say no.

How about you?

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Handsome incel ? Are you real guys ? With your "5/10 fat b****s", "it's ogre", bla bla....In a classroom or a workplace that dude would be a punching bag, he's sweating his insecurity, high tone and uncomfortable voice, turd charisma....come on

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Handsome incel ? Are you real guys ? With your "5/10 fat b****s", "it's ogre", bla bla....In a classroom or a workplace that dude would be a punching bag, he's sweating his insecurity, high tone and uncomfortable voice, turd charisma....come on
Nope. Plenty of men who look similar to him have good work and love lives.

blackg

Reaction score
That's a bit harsh. He is good-looking and if he worked on his "turd charisma" a little then he could easily slay.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Learn to read. No one said fat b**ch.
Some of us dislike being a lefty-feminist so that women that I said is a 7/10, lost 2 points into 5/10 cause she works for the cancer that is called Vice. She also seems to be not that much empathetic. Have you ever approached a good looking women and after 10min talking you suddenly was t attracted anymore? That what I felt in this video. About your bully commend.
He looks very normal like most young men. With 1 year of sport and a Job he could easily find a cute women.