Han Bio will start phase 1 Clinical Trials

HMI 115 IS THE CURE dude

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems like nothing became of TissUse SHT. I think that whenever the trials don't work out they just report no news, so people are left thinking they haven't started or completed trials yet. I would have more respect for companies that keep us updated that they've tried a certain method and failed (and will continue with a plan B with time).
tissuse didnt really pursue hair loss cure. during their process in doing so, they thought it was more valuable to develop organoid for research purposes and sale. even that research will help excel hairloss studies more. it means we dont need to do mice studies anymore and can use human like organoid to study drug candidates

44core

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems like nothing became of TissUse SHT. I think that whenever the trials don't work out they just report no news, so people are left thinking they haven't started or completed trials yet. I would have more respect for companies that keep us updated that they've tried a certain method and failed (and will continue with a plan B with time).
They granted the rights out to J. Hewitt but nothing happened yet which is indeed disappointing but they responded to an e-mail earlier this year

Tissuse Interview Published - Smart Hair Transplants | Page 2 | HairLossTalk Forums

Raccooner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the whole problem. When there's no perceived emergency, then it's mañana, mañana, mañana to eternity. If hair loss was Covid, a cure would come in 5 years or less, not 50 to 100.
we need someone rich, with mission, someone bald like bezos, but he is a cuckold

Raccooner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
we need someone rich, with mission, someone bald like bezos, but he is a cuckold
I think the money can only go so far. Money can motivate but cannot produce talent and ingenuity. Let's say someone dumped a billion dollars into this. What would this change in terms of progress?

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the money can only go so far. Money can motivate but cannot produce talent and ingenuity. Let's say someone dumped a billion dollars into this. What would this change in terms of progress?
you employ the best scientists in the industry, you pay them well, they are not limited by funds, the work is 2 shifts 7 days a week, the company employs 50 people ... etc, money is everything