Han Bio Planning Hair Multiplication Trial This Year

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Through HMI-115+small transplant or hair multiplication. Then again maybe on my own with smi+ky+recombinant r-spondin injections
Fair enough, solid plan. Have you looked into Kintor's topical AA at all?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fair enough, solid plan. Have you looked into Kintor's topical AA at all?
Not really. RU is a pretty good AA and cheap so I don't see any reason to switch unless it's for a good AR degrader like they're developing for cancer.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not really. RU is a pretty good AA and cheap so I don't see any reason to switch unless it's for a good AR degrader like they're developing for cancer.
I thought I had read you say before that you were concerned about the sides from RU & contaminants long term. Thought you'd be all over a more legit AA with stronger results & established profile. AR degrader is in phase 1 for Androgenetic Alopecia is it not?

I'm still staying away from RU for this reason but it's tempting.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought I had read you say before that you were concerned about the sides from RU & contaminants long term. Thought you'd be all over a more legit AA with stronger results & established profile. AR degrader is in phase 1 for Androgenetic Alopecia is it not?

I'm still staying away from RU for this reason but it's tempting.
I'm not really concerned with sides from RU, but contaminants. I'll use Kintor's antagonist when it hits the market but that's years away. Their SARD is only in development for cancer.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not really concerned with sides from RU, but contaminants. I'll use Kintor's antagonist when it hits the market but that's years away. Their SARD is only in development for cancer.
Ah true. I read they are anticipating a 2022 launch of the AA in China.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kintor's PROTAC AR degrader is in development for Androgenetic Alopecia and Acne (phase 1). They have another PROTAC with 'multiple indications' listed so they're no doubt using it for cancer aswell, but thats only in pre-clinical atm.
Specifically which drug are you talking about? Pyrilutamide is the one that will be released relatively soon. AFAIK that is only an antagonist. GT20029 is the degrader, and it's not in phase I yet. It is listed in their pipeline as being in development for "prostate cancer and other AR-related diseases". I guess that's the one you're talking about? If that's the one it's nice to know that it's going to be tested for hair loss too, but it's so many years off it's nothing I will get excited over. I'm actually tired of companies focusing solely on the AR angle, we are never going to reverse hair loss that way.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Specifically which drug are you talking about? Pyrilutamide is the one that will be released relatively soon. AFAIK that is only an antagonist. GT20029 is the degrader, and it's not in phase I yet. It is listed in their pipeline as being in development for "prostate cancer and other AR-related diseases". I guess that's the one you're talking about? If that's the one it's nice to know that it's going to be tested for hair loss too, but it's so many years off it's nothing I will get excited over. I'm actually tired of companies focusing solely on the AR angle, we are never going to reverse hair loss that way.
I'm talking about both, but GT20029 is currently in phase 1 in China for Androgenetic Alopecia and Acne Vulgaris on their pipeline page. Phase 1 is half done too, pretty sure it's a 12 week study. Considering Pyrilutamide was in phase 1 midway through last year and will be released next year if all goes well, I'd say GT is not that far off from a China release.

I agree on the AR front, but for people who still have some hair or want to protect a hair transplant from degrading it's still valuable.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm talking about both, but GT20029 is currently in phase 1 in China for Androgenetic Alopecia and Acne Vulgaris on their pipeline page. Phase 1 is half done too, pretty sure it's a 12 week study. Considering Pyrilutamide was in phase 1 midway through last year and will be released next year if all goes well, I'd say GT is not that far off from a China release.

I agree on the AR front, but for people who still have some hair or want to protect a hair transplant from degrading it's still valuable.
Ok, cool. Kintor's site won't load with the vpn on and I can't be bothered to turn it off just to see the updated pipeline. HMI is already done with phase I and not expected until 2024. I can't see GT coming out before that. I'll use it when it comes out, but meh. We've had a guy on this website who physically castrated himself and still didn't get all his hair back so I won't lose any sleep waiting

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, cool. Kintor's site won't load with the vpn on and I can't be bothered to turn it off just to see the updated pipeline. HMI is already done with phase I and not expected until 2024. I can't see GT coming out before that. I'll use it when it comes out, but meh. We've had a guy on this website who physically castrated himself and still didn't get all his hair back so I won't lose any sleep waiting
I feel like that's more likely because the company handling HMI is relatively new and small, even with the support of Bayer. Kintor has a massive expansionary pipeline with a 12 billion dollar public company behind it.

Anyways, like I said, AR stuff isn't very exciting to me either but options are options.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel like that's more likely because the company handling HMI is relatively new and small, even with the support of Bayer. Kintor has a massive expansionary pipeline with a 12 billion dollar public company behind it.

Anyways, like I said, AR stuff isn't very exciting to me either but options are options.
Even though it's China they still have rules, and it still has to be approved by the FDA.

Edit: Pyralutamide phase II enrollment was completed in December of 2020 in China. Looks like they are still in phase I in the US. I don't see how this is coming out in 2022 even in China. It will take at least a year from phase II enrollment until they can begin PHASE III, which will last for more than a year. There's no way it comes out until 2023 in China and then a year or more later in the US.

Last edited:

Lurker85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if I didn't regain a single dead follicle, but every follicle producing at least minutuarized hair started growing nice thick hairs, I'd have enough coverage that most people wouldn't notice anything significant and concealers wouldn't even be needed.

Lurker85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hans method isn't a cure it is just a very high tech hair transplant. 50 to 100 donor hairs give you a sh*t ton of implanted grafts, that is all this is. If we are lucky, they stay alive and we can just get one very expensive hair transplant. If they don't, we can have the extremely expensive process redone a lot more times than a typical FUE/FUT/DHI hair transplant. I see this being a cure for the extremely wealthy, but not really an option for the majority.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hans method isn't a cure it is just a very high tech hair transplant. 50 to 100 donor hairs give you a sh*t ton of implanted grafts, that is all this is. If we are lucky, they stay alive and we can just get one very expensive hair transplant. If they don't, we can have the extremely expensive process redone a lot more times than a typical FUE/FUT/DHI hair transplant. I see this being a cure for the extremely wealthy, but not really an option for the majority.
I hope you're right. If that's how it works I would call that a functional cure. Unfortunately I don't think that's what this is. They say it's going to be cheaper than a hair transplant

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Han Bio's low price point = they are probably injecting DP cells alone.

Injecting DP cells alone = it's basically getting a long-term Dutasteride shot without side effects.

And I would gladly pay thousands of bucks for that.

It's not what we want to hear, but this treatment alone could satisfy much of the younger population's demand for a better baldness solution. You get occasional DP booster sessions and prevent the loss from happening. Androgenic loss still won't be reversible but it will become preventable if you stay on top of it. For those guys with really severe genetics and/or missed the prevention window, well, there are still traditional transplants.

We cannot regrow lost teeth or reverse serious skin aging right now, can we? Everyone (who cares and can afford it) just does the prevention treatments. There is still demand for reversal options, but that demand is a small fraction of what it would be without the prevention methods.

Look at female hair loss - that is a big portion of the demand for a hair loss treatment. DP injections might offer them a lot more help than it does to shiny-bald men. The average woman doesn't lose much hair until she is middle aged. Those women have access to money and they are starting to spend it chasing the fountain of youth. They would jump on a legit hair loss prevention treatment with a vengeance. They usually have longer hair which makes the problem easier to detect (many of us were probably at that stage in our teens, we just didn't know it). They will be reaching that stage of loss in their 30s-40s with no shiny bald scalp yet. Plenty of time for a DP cell treatment to save all their hair.

Last edited:

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
They said prox would hit the market in 2021. Doesn't look like that will happen. We'll see. I'm not that worried about it. If it takes another year that's no big deal

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even though it's China they still have rules, and it still has to be approved by the FDA.

Edit: Pyralutamide phase II enrollment was completed in December of 2020 in China. Looks like they are still in phase I in the US. I don't see how this is coming out in 2022 even in China. It will take at least a year from phase II enrollment until they can begin PHASE III, which will last for more than a year. There's no way it comes out until 2023 in China and then a year or more later in the US.
It's their own timeline I was quoting, I took it from the Q4 earnings press release. They specifically say 2022 in China and 2023 in the USA.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's their own timeline I was quoting, I took it from the Q4 earnings press release. They specifically say 2022 in China and 2023 in the USA.
I know. Like I said, they also said prox would be out this year. Companies fail to meet goals and sometimes outright lie. Shocking I know