Hairunit Salon In Denmark? Need Feedback

SamiGran

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

me and a friend have more than 10 years experience with cutting hair and barber shops. We are planning to start a hairunit salon in Aarhus and Copenhagen. Do you think there is a market for it in Denmark??

ALL YOUR FEEDBACK IS MUCH APPRECIATED

Noah

Reaction score
I think so. Hair systems are definitely a growth market, especially amongst younger guys, and Denmark is no different from other parts of Europe in that respect. I have talked to a few Danish guys on this forum in the last few years who are wearing or looking to start wearing. There are well-established suppliers in the UK, Italy, France and Germany, but my sense is less so in the Scanda countries. You have a strong good quality but quite expensive competitor in Hamburg, which is very close to your market, and it has a big social media presence. But I think if you offer the services that wearers want at a competitive price, you should have the potential for a good business.

Do you or your friend wear a system?

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
You didn't mention having any experience with hair systems. You will need to find someone to partner with, and get training, if you don't already have it.