Hairspray for Men?

massa

Banned
Reaction score
So this is gonna sound a bit gay but does anyone know of any brands of hairspray for men that are decent and hold thinning hair in place. I currently use just regular hairspray that Gold L'Oreal Paris one that all the women use. But I find it clumps my hair together so when I go to wash my hair, a lot of hair is shed (hopefully just breakage not male pattern baldness) .

I need one that gives density without making my hair sticky and clumpy. And before you say just don't use product, I need to! My hair is so thin it needs a bit of hairspray to provide density and volume so I can lift it up at the front a bit and so it doesn't get ruined by the harsh british winds. Nothing better seeing everybody's hair getting blown away while yours is in tact even if you have less hair.

Any one know any decent ones. I have looked on Amazon but since I'm low on cash I don't wanna have to do trial and error.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
A good friend of mine (female) swears by a product called Bed Head. At present I cannot recall the maker. It allegedly improved volume/thickness overall. A little goes far. Good luck!

g.i joey

Reaction score
personally, im really loving the axe "bedhead clay" they have out there, thickens up my thin hair and gives me a chance to style it without wind blowing it out of place. the one thing i dont like about hairspray is that it makes my hair look whispier than it is. one of my favorite hairspray was from l'oreal it was a black and pink bottle, the stuff was awesome and didnt have that whispy effect on my hair, although they seem to have discontinued it :(

brianw

Reaction score
Try Consort for Men. It's only sticky for a few minutes until it totally dries. If you run your hand over it, the stickiness disappears. Really like that stuff.

Ray's Stance

Reaction score
Try that Got2B stuff. It comes in a big Yellow tube and its great. I usually bang that on and then spritz a bit of VO5 gel spray. Good all day round.

dx_345

Reaction score
The hairspray that usually does the trick for me is Tresseme. But I use a lot of it though but it does give my hair added volume. I used to use Big Sexy Hair, but it got too expensive and I didn't like the smell after a little use.

Goldee Lox

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
CVS pro results volumizing texture spray. Best hair spray ever for thin or fine hair. You're welcome.