HairLossTalk is the twilight zone, never seen

We Move

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So basically you want to date a white woman over your own women lol
I used to think White women were ridiculously "disloyal" compared to other women given how much they date outside their race & their general behaviour regarding immigration & BLM marches etc, but when u see how Non-white men behave around them you can kinda understand it.

We Move

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Citation needed, bro.

If we look at this OKCupid data for example, it suggests that black men aren't that attractive to most American women, except black women.
Is there any other data on this that suggests otherwise?

View attachment 172261
the 7yr-old rigged OKCupid study LOL.

These stats are always so ridiculous.

People will say; "well 80% of white women are with white men so actually they're really loyal". It's like, dude, white people are 70% of the country, so its literally impossible for the number to go below 70%. If you have a country with 100M white women, 100M white men, 20M black men, & 20M black women, then every single black man could have a white girl & that would still leave 80% of the women with white men. It's simple maths.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
I miss the golden age of hairlosstalk back in 2016 and 2017. This place legit helped maintain my sanity at that time. Used to be crazy active with long threads, some weird trolls here and there but I miss the old community discussions. Now it’s just random thoughts but not many actual discussions.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I miss the golden age of hairlosstalk back in 2016 and 2017. This place legit helped maintain my sanity at that time. Used to be crazy active with long threads, some weird trolls here and there but I miss the old community discussions. Now it’s just random thoughts but not many actual discussions.
Even many years before that it was even better. I think we should create a new thread and have a reunion for those who have been here for 5 years or more and hopefully if they still lurk they will respond to the thread.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to think White women were ridiculously "disloyal" compared to other women given how much they date outside their race & their general behaviour regarding immigration & BLM marches etc, but when u see how Non-white men behave around them you can kinda understand it.
Don't really see that. Only women I've noticed yo be notably disloyal are east asian women

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
JBW is law though. A 9/10 ethnic is equal to a 7/10 white guy in the west. The ethnic tax is real, even with hair I felt it.

it’s true to be honest

I go on dates but have to really play the numbers game to get anywhere

my White friends in contrast have x3 more opportunities with less effort

fauxhawk

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
it’s true to be honest

I go on dates but have to really play the numbers game to get anywhere

my White friends in contrast have x3 more opportunities with less effort
What about the exotic mysterious factor? i thought chicks digged the unknown.
well aslong as your not a creepy looking middle eastern dude, they dont seem to have any luck anywhere

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
What about the exotic mysterious factor? i thought chicks digged the unknown.
well aslong as your not a creepy looking middle eastern dude, they dont seem to have any luck anywhere
When dating women from different backgrounds, they tend to be the open minded ones open to dating men of different ethnicities

Usually they have a darker skin fettish too I.e. past history of dating ethnics

the thing is this is a smaller % of women, lots will date within their own race

fauxhawk

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Citation needed, bro.

If we look at this OKCupid data for example, it suggests that black men aren't that attractive to most American women, except black women.
Is there any other data on this that suggests otherwise?

View attachment 172261
alot of young chicks rate even average black guys higher then they actually because they are afraid of not conforming to all the SJW stuff of black culture being beautiful etc etc. that an what gets pushed on to them by social media

Last edited: