HairLossTalk.com forum etiquette--is there anything I should know?

TortoiseAndHair

Established Member
Reaction score
Here's my pet peeve list:

1. Don't cross post in multiple forums

2. Don't act like you know what you're doing when you've only been a member of this forum for 3 months. :hairy:

3. Don't have a picture of a naked man holding up a barbell with his genetals as your avatar.

4. Don't hijack someone else's thread :wink:

5. Don't mention Saw Palmetto or Green Tea outside of the Experimental Forum.

6. Dont mispel words or forget puntuatoin

7. Don't make lists of stuff

8. Don't ever use this smiley :moon:

9. Don't start flame wars

10. Don't listen to a word I say.

Owl Jolson

Reaction score
Allright guys, I think I've got the ideas and will do my best not to get on your nerves.

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wait, wait! One more..

Dont use the word "your" when you mean "you're".

I HATE that..

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
Try not to post overly long punctuation free blocks of text just re-read it before you hit the submit button so your sure its coherent also dont say your regrowing you're hair unless your certain and dont start sentences with the word and and remember that the words lose and loose are interchangeable. Then just make sure youve red all the posts in the thread to avoid repeating what has already been said and then reread you're post for any obvious grammatical or orthographickle errors. Oh and use the edit facility if your going to amend you're post rather than re-posting the whole thing again.

Slarti

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't mention politics or a guy named Ken and you will be set.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Long Dong Silver - you already have a username: Chujgcha. Why make two? :-D

HairLossTalk.com

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
Pic4.jpg

G

Chujgcha said:
Okay the secret is out...Chujgcha is my alias and I have a long ding dong and nobody can beat it...just me.
While we are at it...Did you know that Branco (the gay polish gentlemen) uses the alias tynanW? :eek: :D

Is not true this saying that branco is homsexual, if I can get my hand upon you I will kick off all teeth from you head.

also can anyone know if Nizoral can make hair all pink like gay lady?

Branco