Hairloss Prevention While On Steroids

AndrewBarnes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where did you guys get topical dutasteride from?
I bought mine from TheKaneShop but I already waited a month+ (5 weeks) for it to arrive. I was expecting it to arrive this Thursday but now the tracking number is saying "In Transit, Arriving Late" and hasn't updated for the past 24 hours. VERY frustrating. Here's the tracking number: LY457566743CN. Hopefully it's worth the wait.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have confirmed all my hormone levels 3 times now.
I will be starting CB at 7.5% daily on the 15th of November.
We shall see what happens with DHEA and Cortisol.

krishnann

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is so good. How can you stop dying when you have taken alcohol? In the same way, no product works when you are on steroids. However, I know one product that can help to stop hair loss and promote hair growth when you are stable and not on steroids. Here is the article Xcellerate 35 Review. Please go through it when you are free.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
RU works on steroids
CB works on steroids
Topical dutasteride also (partially)

Canuto

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have confirmed all my hormone levels 3 times now.
I will be starting CB at 7.5% daily on the 15th of November.
We shall see what happens with DHEA and Cortisol.

They didn't change in my case, but I'm curious to see someone else experience with it.
Where are you sourcing your CB from?

Canuto

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is so good. How can you stop dying when you have taken alcohol? In the same way, no product works when you are on steroids. However, I know one product that can help to stop hair loss and promote hair growth when you are stable and not on steroids. Here is the article Xcellerate 35 Review. Please go through it when you are free.

Right, there are people here not even responding to oral dutasteride, crashing their DHT to women prepubescent levels, but an over the counter product with some aminos and natural molecules will do the trick.
Great!

How much money are you making out of it?

Prada1

Established Member
Reaction score
Is the consensus that CB is better (effective, safer) then RU? Especially against hairline loss and when using AAS?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would have it analyzed if I was you. Several reports of fake stuff from them.

I know but I don't trust the lab in the US were they recommend getting it analyzed so I need to use a UNI Lab locally.

Can you link me to a thread were there has been a report of their CB or RU being fake? I have never read such thing

Canuto

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know but I don't trust the lab in the US were they recommend getting it analyzed so I need to use a UNI Lab locally.

Can you link me to a thread were there has been a report of their CB or RU being fake? I have never read such thing

There's a general thread from @John Difool about other molecules and one from a French guy in the past which analyzed RU from Anageninc and it was fake.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have booked a lab already so we shall know pretty soon.

I have seen that "french guy" report and it Anagenic commented on it. I am not defending them but I am quite confident they are selling legit.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have booked a lab already so we shall know pretty soon.

I have seen that "french guy" report and it Anagenic commented on it. I am not defending them but I am quite confident they are selling legit.
Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong.

AndrewBarnes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's a general thread from @John Difool about other molecules and one from a French guy in the past which analyzed RU from Anageninc and it was fake.
I use Anagenic's RU and if I use a high enough dose (200-250mg) I can feel it's side effects such as high blood pressure. It's most likely legit.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score

I die every time I take alcohol as well, so I'd like to know too.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you seriously using
Warning. Spammer looking for distressed souls