Hairloss Prevention While On Steroids

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m back in the HCG and still thinning on 1 mg Propecia. Do I need to add RU? Or once a week topcial Dutasteride? I haven’t had much luck on topcial Finasteride, shed a lot and lost ground while using 1% topical Finasteride for 20 months.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Topical Finasteride is worthless if you are on HCG

How long have you been on HCG for?

Topical Dutasteride and RU + Laser Cap or Dermarolling will prevent any hair loss.

You are attacking all 3 roots of male pattern baldness. Test, DHT and Inflammation.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Moosey, @Mustang ; guys, I am 28 years old suffering from male pattern baldness for the last eight years. I have been on oral dutasteride for a very long time, and it has only slowed down my hair loss. I keep on losing ground. For the last three days, I am on 20 mg Anavar, and it has increased my energy level, focus, and elevated my mood.

I want to ask if the 20 mg of Anavar would accelerate my hair loss? Since Anavar is a derivative of DHT, is it more androgenic than testosterone? And as androgenic as DHT?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes it will.
No way around it.
Use RU if you are going to take roids. 50mg daily.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It was 2 1/2 months

6 weeks is absolutely overkill. Your HPGA will start producing test within 4 days of Nolva/Clomid.

It immediately recognizes it and that's all you want it to do (restart)
its overkill for your cycle length, not in general

@Moosey, @Mustang ; guys, I am 28 years old suffering from male pattern baldness for the last eight years. I have been on oral dutasteride for a very long time, and it has only slowed down my hair loss. I keep on losing ground. For the last three days, I am on 20 mg Anavar, and it has increased my energy level, focus, and elevated my mood.

I want to ask if the 20 mg of Anavar would accelerate my hair loss? Since Anavar is a derivative of DHT, is it more androgenic than testosterone? And as androgenic as DHT?
Being a DHT derivative means nothing. If it did, var wouldnt be considered THE "woman" steroid.
Var is the safest and least androgenic steroid there is. In fact, you would probably lose less hair because you'd crush your own testosterone to crippling low levels
It is stupid to use var only. even 20mg var will severely suppress your own testosterone and i doubt you wont suffer from side effects in return. Do not do it. Oral only cycles are a big no-no in the steroid world.

Stating facts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Topical Dutasteride and RU + Laser Cap or Dermarolling will prevent any hair loss.

You are attacking all 3 roots of male pattern baldness. Test, DHT and Inflammation.
Sorry, I did not got it. How do you attack Test with Topical duta? isn't it for DHT?

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score

Thoughts on Propecia + RU versus topical Dutasteride? I can stack RU and topical Dutasteride but I’ve been switching up too much and afraid to make another change, one option would be add topical Dutasteride once a week. DHT low already at 15 while in the HCG 50 3x week 2 months... diffusing like crazy, Norwood 1.5

Regimen would be:

Propecia 1mg ED
RU 6ml 5% 50mg 2 Daily
.5% Topical Dutasteride 1x per week

oral minoxidil 7mg (32 months)

also using biotin, viviscal pro, 2% keto 2x week

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are losing ground on low DHT then Test is your problem and only RU will work against it.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks I added 50mg 2x per day, still worried the quality and penetration might be off.

OfficialWater

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure, let me tell my my endocrine system to start producing testosterone again at 35 after being diagnosed with hypogonaydism. I have never touched test or any compound before being diagnosed.

Thanks for the retarded suggestion. Much appreciated Newton.

Yeah you can take safe testosterone boosters without injecting anabolic steroids but nice try retard.

Einstein

Established Member
Reaction score
Test p cycle 200mg eod for 3 months. No hair loss. Was only on dutasteride 0.5mg daily (front loaded with 2.5 mg/day for 7-10 days). Lost 1-10 hairs a day maximum. Also used nizoral 2 % every other day.

Test P 300mg eod for 1 month. Was only on finasteride and dutasteride daily. Stopped cycle early due to increased shedding and thinning. After stoppIng the shedding persisted until I added nizoral 2% medicated shampoo daily leaving it on scalp 8–10minutes. Almost halted my shedding.

After about a 4-6 week hiatus I decided to get back on. This time using the ketokonazole shampoo from day 1 (this time using it eod instead of daily) and prior to start of cycle. Stayed on dutasteride and finasteride. Test P 300mg eod no sheds. I got greedy and added tren ace starting @ 50mg eod. Immediately massive shedding began. I increased my dutasteride to 2mg daily to no avail. I started the keto shampoo daily twice a day leaving it for approx 8 minutes. Cut my shedding by 50% or so. Still didn’t like the shedding and didn’t want to come off tren either, my results at the gym were amazing and my body was transforming by
the fukcing hour.. Finally received my RU58841 in mail. Mixed it with Rogain and started application same day. Shedding noticeably started to decrease and cane to a halt. Continued on test p 100mg eod and upped tren to 75-100mg eod. No hair loss no shedding.

This is part of many experiences and cycles, take what you will from it.

Fast forward to today:
I’m itching to get back on cycle but I won’t without RU. My fear has been that my wife may come in contact with the RU from either my hair or from the pillow I sleep on. We have 2 kids and want more. I fear if she touched my RU while pregnant it can cause fetus deformity. This is my current dilemma. Otherwise I’d be back cycling on Test and Tren. Probably stay on for a good 12 months straight, but RU would be part of my regimen for years to come once I’m back on.

My cycles have also inclused tbol, dbol, and var. Var being the most hair friendly provided you don’t go batshit on the dose. Dbol fukced me and I went for a hair transplant. To be frank, I did not know it was dbol. It was supposed to be var. I was conned.

Last edited:

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Test p cycle 200mg eod for 3 months. No hair loss. Was only on dutasteride 0.5mg daily (front loaded with 2.5 mg/day for 7-10 days). Lost 1-10 hairs a day maximum. Also used nizoral 2 % every other day.

Test P 300mg eod for 1 month. Was only on finasteride and dutasteride daily. Stopped cycle early due to increased shedding and thinning. After stoppIng the shedding persisted until I added nizoral 2% medicated shampoo daily leaving it on scalp 8–10minutes. Almost halted my shedding.

After about a 4-6 week hiatus I decided to get back on. This time using the ketokonazole shampoo from day 1 (this time using it eod instead of daily) and prior to start of cycle. Stayed on dutasteride and finasteride. Test P 300mg eod no sheds. I got greedy and added tren ace starting @ 50mg eod. Immediately massive shedding began. I increased my dutasteride to 2mg daily to no avail. I started the keto shampoo daily twice a day leaving it for approx 8 minutes. Cut my shedding by 50% or so. Still didn’t like the shedding and didn’t want to come off tren either, my results at the gym were amazing and my body was transforming by
the fukcing hour.. Finally received my RU58841 in mail. Mixed it with Rogain and started application same day. Shedding noticeably started to decrease and cane to a halt. Continued on test p 100mg eod and upped tren to 75-100mg eod. No hair loss no shedding.

This is part of many experiences and cycles, take what you will from it.

Fast forward to today:
I’m itching to get back on cycle but I won’t without RU. My fear has been that my wife may come in contact with the RU from either my hair or from the pillow I sleep on. We have 2 kids and want more. I fear if she touched my RU while pregnant it can cause fetus deformity. This is my current dilemma. Otherwise I’d be back cycling on Test and Tren. Probably stay on for a good 12 months straight, but RU would be part of my regimen for years to come once I’m back on.

My cycles have also inclused tbol, dbol, and var. Var being the most hair friendly provided you don’t go batshit on the dose. Dbol fukced me and I went for a hair transplant. To be frank, I did not know it was dbol. It was supposed to be var. I was conned.
Which brand Var did you choose?

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Test P 300mg eod for 1 month. Was only o.........
Any word on tbol?

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Quick question follow-up:

diffuse thinning still on 1mg Finasteride daily, 10ml Topical Dutasteride weekly, and 2x50mg RU.

MWF HCG 50units But fear I’m having sides or high E issues... low EQ, libido...

I want to mix in some T. Should I be safe with Androgel 3 times a week? 20 mg?

I cannot tolerate Propecia without some HRT but trying to find balance. DHT low AF already 15, T normal.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Quick question follow-up:

diffuse thinning still on 1mg Finasteride daily, 10ml Topical Dutasteride weekly, and 2x50mg RU.

MWF HCG 50units But fear I’m having sides or high E issues... low EQ, libido...

I want to mix in some T. Should I be safe with Androgel 3 times a week? 20 mg?

I cannot tolerate Propecia without some HRT but trying to find balance. DHT low AF already 15, T normal.
Stop looking at your shedding to determine wether you are having hairloss. There are so many reasons why you might be shedding. When i was on dutasteride i lost 300 hairs daily and still regrew hair. It means jackshit. You have a good hair-stack going so stop making a fuss about it.
I dont really understand what you are doing. All i see is HCG 50IU 3x a week, which is stupid and non-sense. I dont know why you would be doing that. HCG is supressive and shuts you down, but 50IU 3x a week is not nearly enough to get healthy levels of T out of it. If you want to do TRT, use injections or buy enough gel. I also dont understand why you are even talking about AI. You need estrogen to feel good, gain muscle and protect your hair. Unless you are doing actual steroids you have no business with Aromatase Inhibitors. You are not doing steroids. You are doing TRT. TRT is being a healthy, normal human male. Do your friends need anastrozole? Does your dad need anastrozole? No. Neither do you. Of course HCG increases aromatase activity, but you are using such a crippling low dosage with no test base so its trivial

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbol was fine as far as hair loss was concerned, but prefer var
The only real issue i have with var is how it trashes your lipids and your kidney. Tbol is safer in that regard and im certain it builds a little bit more mass than var does. The issue with tbol is the fact it binds to SHBG to such a high degree, you are probably incoupling alot of DHT even if you are just on TRT. What dosages var and tbol were you running? Im also impressed you didnt have any side effects when you wiped out your DHT with that much dutasteride

Einstein

Established Member
Reaction score
The only real issue i have with var is how it trashes your lipids and your kidney. Tbol is safer in that regard and im certain it builds a little bit more mass than var does. The issue with tbol is the fact it binds to SHBG to such a high degree, you are probably incoupling alot of DHT even if you are just on TRT. What dosages var and tbol were you running? Im also impressed you didnt have any side effects when you wiped out your DHT with that much dutasteride

1.5mg dutasteride daily made me look somewhat bloated, almost like an off-season lifter. Lost noticable definition.
2.5mg daily made my seman watery, increased my “loads” so to speak. 0.5mg daily works best for me eod or daily.
Tbol 60mg daily, for some reason it bothers my stomach. Felt bloated and hard.
Var 80-120mg daily, loved the veiny look, shoots strength up fast, maybe too fast so injury is awaiting, sheds fat off especially when coupled with test and t3. It’s expensive but it’s vastly overlooked by anyone suffering from male pattern baldness. They want to spend 20x the amount to fix their hair, then cheap out by avoiding var and increasing their test dose then whine about hair loss