Hairloss Prevention While On Steroids

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No chance of infection. SubQ. No scar tissue on muscle. 30 gauge needle.
My entire family is diabetic and has been pinning this way daily. So that point is no concern.

Hair will most definitely fall out with hormonal fluctuation. I took one shot of HGH and had 500 hairs coming out the next day for several weeks. It's temporary shedding, not male pattern baldness, agreed, but still. My hair looked like sh*t for 6 months

Getting a longer ester is not possible. Not sold in my country. The only thing I can get is Sustanon which I would still pin daily. I don't want peaks and this way you avoid them. Putin a little needle subQ daily is a 2 second job.
I didnt realize you were injecting SubQ with a 30g needle. Yes that is fine.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Massive shed if I go above 200mg a week
With Topical Dutasteride once a week I control it very good at 140mg a week
If I go higher, above 200, I see a lot more hair falling out, from 10 a day it goes up to 100 a day
170mg TRT put's me at 700 ng/ml of total test. I want to be around 900-1000 so that my free test goes up to the 20's
Estrogen is high and DHT is low. SGBH is mid 20's.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you using topical or injected TRT?

I stopped all HCG and TRT, three months and my hair shedding and miniaturization has gotten WORSE still in the same topcial Finasteride 1% daily oral minoxidil 5mg treatment. Feel like sh*t and loss of libido since dropping the TRT.

I have an HGH cartridge but worry, do peptides help hair?

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you using topical or injected TRT?

I stopped all HCG and TRT, three months and my hair shedding and miniaturization has gotten WORSE still in the same topcial Finasteride 1% daily oral minoxidil 5mg treatment. Feel like sh*t and loss of libido since dropping the TRT.

I have an HGH cartridge but worry, do peptides help hair?
Stopping testosterone gave me more hairloss than 3 years of steroids lol. Your body is going through a shock by recovering its own testoserone production. Alot of people get this.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just finished an ostarine cycle @ 20 mg a day, no increase in male pattern baldness. if you're on TRT then SARM cycles are a great add on because no PCT is necessary and you don't need to rape your hair with shedding caused by SERMS post cycle.
Any recommendations on safe SARMS, I was I my on about 15 cc HCG per week every third day and maybe 40 TRT topical

Kaue carrera

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ostarine is my bread and butter. Most tested, the highest number of clinical trials for safety, lowest suppression and sides frequency. S4 seems very mild on the sides other than Vision issues which can occur at or above 25 mg dosage which would warrant immediate discontinuation. S4 is more beneficial for cutting tho. LGD is slightly more tested than Rad 140 , more geared for size and mass while RAD hits strength more but sides are higher with both as suppression is increased. Again, not an issue if you have exogenous test through HRT. LGD has higher reported shedding while being used however because SARMS do NOT aromatize into estrogen or DHT, theoretically speaking it should have zero effect on increasing the rate of male pattern baldness, it would just be telogen effluvium. S23 is hardly tested and rough on the system, wouldn't suggest it. Honestly if you really want to try a SARM I say start with an ostarine cycle, assuming you're on HRT, measure its effects on your liver enzymes and cholesterol post cycle. If you wanna move up from there, try LGD at 3-5 mg or Rad at 10-15 mg, don't go higher. Don't run them concurrently either, that's a waste. Get your bloods done after each cycle, and learn how your system responds to each individual compound, we all react differently. Finally, make sure you have a genuine, reputable vendor, do your research, this is critical. Keep an AI or Serm on hand during cycle whether or not you're on HRT in case of high estrogen sides. If you're not on HRT, this should only be an issue until your HPTA responds to the exogenous administration and suppresses appropriately. If you are on HRT, you have to observe yourself throughout the cycle because when the SARM attaches to the AR site, basically your test is gonna float and potentially aromatize. Obviously it's a bit more complex than that but that should get you started.

How was your use of OSTARINE?

what is the dosage per day and for how many months?

Kaue carrera

My Regimen
Reaction score
Slight elevation of estrogen about 3 weeks in, used 25-50 mg arimistane daily to offset it. 5 mg week 1, 15 mg week 2, weeks 3-8 20 mg daily. PCT two weeks with Nolva 10 mg daily and clomid 6.25 (25 mg tab/4) daily. About as mild a PCT yet comprehensive as you can get.

did you like the gains you made with ostarine?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been having numbness and tingling on my left hand since starting TRT
Anybody else experienced this?
I thought it was heart related but I have no other issues breathing, going to the cardiologist soon.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How about stop doing steroids and get natural gains

Sure, let me tell my my endocrine system to start producing testosterone again at 35 after being diagnosed with hypogonaydism. I have never touched test or any compound before being diagnosed.

Thanks for the retarded suggestion. Much appreciated Newton.

Last edited:

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I came off steroids to get my hair back, and instead it got even worse. The shedding during PCT is so severe that it completely wrecks your hair.
What topical AA are you using? Where are you getting topical finasteride from?
Arimidex is a sh*t aromatase inhibitor and its crazy strong. I would stick to aromasin or even nolva if i was you. If you can manage your test dose without AI, do it. I personally can manage 250mg without AI just fine
Did your shedding increase after you started the cycle? By how much?
I want to go back to low dose steroids. Everything in my life went to sh*t after stopping. My hair got wrecked, i lost my gains, my motivation for women and relationships. Dick is dead for the past 10 months.
I was much happier with boulder shoulders and some slight thinning on top of my head. Next time i start pinning again, ill make gains, drop down to 100mg per week and never come off.
Be careful about PCT dude. Its going to f*** your hair more than any test in the world

I'm doing PCT now (HCG) and hair loss from test has completely stopped. Starting Nolva next week for 4 weeks.
I wonder how PCT was worse for you than test.
Nolva is not an ai, it's merely a receptor blocker. It should not have any type of effect on your hair.
If you crashed your E2 with an ai after cycle then yes, you could have increased shedding.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know this is a niche subject and will not be relevant for most but I wanted to create a thread for this

I’m doing a cycle of 350mg Test per week and initially my shedding was like 400 hairs per day. I slightly lowered my dose of Arimidex and added a topical anti androgen (not ru) and now my shedding is like 70-100 per day at most. Very manageable and no itch either

I also been using topical finasteride for like a whole year now.

I’m still losing ground I think but very slightly and the trade off in libido and gains is worth it for me at this point if I only lose as little hair as I’m losing now. Still borderline nw1.4

Anyone else do cycles while managing hairloss

If you are on T , use Dutasteride, one cap every 250mg you use per week.
You can also use boldenone , oxandrolone and primo , Nothing else. Forget about Stano, Oxi, Diana, etc.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure, let me tell my my endocrine system to start producing testosterone again at 35 after being diagnosed with hypogonaydism. I have never touched test or any compound before being diagnosed.

Thanks for the retarded suggestion. Much appreciated Newton.

Did you tried clomiphen ? it do wonders.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Clomid monotherapy has been proven to be ineffective on the long run

It raises total testosterone which is completely irrelevant.

Lol. What the hell are you talking about ?!
It is not ineffective at long run if you have secundary hypogonadism . Read pubmed

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm doing PCT now (HCG) and hair loss from test has completely stopped. Starting Nolva next week for 4 weeks.
I wonder how PCT was worse for you than test.
Nolva is not an ai, it's merely a receptor blocker. It should not have any type of effect on your hair.
If you crashed your E2 with an ai after cycle then yes, you could have increased shedding.
You have just started. Wait 1-3 months and you'll see what happens. And Hairloss from PCT is just massive shedding, not actual hairloss.
I know what nolva is. It amounts to the same thing as AI depending on the dosage.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm only going to run Nolva for 3 weeks and a low dose
I highly doubt it will trigger a massive shed.
It increases test and free test but as long as you control DHT... a serm won't do much.
It does thin the hair apparently

Did you recover all the hair you shed?

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm only going to run Nolva for 3 weeks and a low dose
I highly doubt it will trigger a massive shed.
It increases test and free test but as long as you control DHT... a serm won't do much.
It does thin the hair apparently

Did you recover all the hair you shed?
When i talk about sheds from PCT, i dont mean from the PCT meds itself. I mean the process of your body recovering from the "cycle" (wether it was TRT or actual steroids) and restarting your entire system. Thats what causes sheds for most people. And yes i did recover most of the hair i lost from PCT.
I dont remember how long you've been on TRT but if it was 4 months or more, you should do a 6 week nolva PCT at 10mg.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It was 2 1/2 months

6 weeks is absolutely overkill. Your HPGA will start producing test within 4 days of Nolva/Clomid.

It immediately recognizes it and that's all you want it to do (restart)