Hairloss just makes it unable to plan your life or to enjoy anything

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
"cure" is a vague term

i think its quite likely there will be a more powerful/effective medication out tho, unlikely it will turn nw7 to full head of hair over a course of a few months tho

but yea captain forehead quit being such an a**h** buzzkill

its starting to piss me off really bad

you can be miserable about being a 30+ year old virgin but dont bring others down with you

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Hey, if I cant be miserable here, where else can I be?

In real life we have to put a brave front. Its exhausting.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Hey, if I cant be miserable here, where else can I be?

In real life we have to put a brave front. Its exhausting.

Sooo much so Cap. The inner strength I have to muster to keep myself from unleashing all of my repressed rage and sorrow everytime someone disrespects me for being bald is in fact physically and emotionally exhausting.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Hairloss loss talk impact is like therapy :hairy:

Have you been in therapy UC man?

I could never open up to a person outside of you guys here.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Yes, my mother was concerned about me so she paid for me to see a shrink. He couldn't help me or break my mental patterns or even counter my logical points about why I am so depressed. He simply couldn't understand because he was not bald himself. It was not productive whatsoever.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Yes, my mother was concerned about me so she paid for me to see a shrink. He couldn't help me or break my mental patterns or even counter my logical points about why I am so depressed. He simply couldn't understand because he was not bald himself. It was not productive whatsoever.

Sound like dr phil is the perfect shrink for you

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Dr Phil might agree with UC Man.
His in-laws initially didnt want him dating their daughter because he was bald, and that made him look old.
:p

That treatment would have been more appropriate for a dug addict or a bike or a gangmember.
How the F does being bald make a man less suited to provide their daughter?

RP3X

Established Member
Reaction score
Best years of ones life is when theirs hair on top of there head !

even I missed my teen life totally, from 17-18 I noticed a change but it happen so fast with hair loss it was only when I was 21-22 and m8s started to call me front baldy..... girls at this point pretty much stopped noticing me as well so did not do anything or get that chance and never will, its life gotta live with this s***

I don't believe a proper cure will ever come out well maybe in 20-30 years time, but by then we will all be old and fat and have no chance with girls like this :

DC8py.gif

http://i.imgur.com/DC8py.gif

slipy

Reaction score
maybe she's mocking a bald guy.

:broken:

:/

i couldn't possibly beat it to it knowing this possibility.

S

Scarred4Life

Anyone else with me? I just can't enjoy much of anything these days, the hairloss (+my other problems) and being pretty bald already just overshadows everything positive. I find it very hard to live in the moment and be care-free even for a moment or one night. I'm also unable to make any future plans 'cause there's this "what's the use in anything 'cause I won't probably ever be genuinely happy" that's constantly lurking in the back of my mind. This **** just makes day to day life so ****ing difficult... especially 'cause I also got every skin problem known to man besides hairloss.

This is exactly how I feel. I am hoping I die young.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score

slipy

Reaction score

i sometimes shoplift when i feel unable to cope with male pattern baldness stress, it's a vicious cycle.

i like the adrenaline and the rush of it.

it gets pretty intense at times too, one time security was trying to pin me down, i had to run for my life.