Hairloss is hell, stop any other thinking

FailSafe55

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop the cope. Hairloss is hell. Living with hairloss means you have sinned in your past life for you are now in hell. Any others here who legitimately believe we are in hell? Because I do

PS- What happened to @Gunnersup and how did he get banned? He was my favorite account

slipy

Reaction score
we tell ourselves there can't be hell if there's no heaven

but this isn't punishment for sins of the past, to think that would mean believing in just world fallacy. all this is just nature making you a martyr by random chance.

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A balding man is meant to start a family early, fully aware of the time limit placed upon him. But no, he wants to be peter pan, and spend years partying and watching p**rn, thinking that surely the pills and lotions he read about on hairloss foums will keep him safe for years to come.. Then he is late 20s, no longer able to hide the balding, and he has not moved into the next phase of life, and will now not be able to. Instead of settling down early and living a humble but fulfilling life, he was fooled by Instagram into thinking he can play the field until 35, chasing the ideal of a man that doesn't actually exist.

This is not punishment for your past life, this is punishment for your current life.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing in this world is permanent you have to overcome DUKKHA.