Hairloss Destroyed My Life More Then I Could Imagine

BaldAndBalder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a rant post, sorry about it, i really need to get it out of my chest.

I'm in my early 30s, Norwood 5 and as miserable as ever.
i used to be fairly a handsome man, without being Brad Pitt i had no problems with women in my teens and early 20s, it was a given for me, i didn't really care i thought it would always be like that.

Fast forward 10 years, women look the other way when they see me in the street, they ignore my existence like people ignore the homeless and beggers in the street.

I have to shave my had since my mid 20s due to aggressive MBP, a look that doesn't suite me at all, i have a sloped forehead and an egg shaped head.

i tried to work on my body and try to make muscle but that can only get you so far ... its not a game changer.

i looked into hair systems but the results were mediocre at best, they're high maintenance and you will inevitably look like a fool when you get caught and that will inevitably happen.

I can't believe that its almost 2020 and we have nothing for it.

After so many years of success with women i never expected that i would end this way, i have now accepted the fact that i will die alone.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's depressing. You do have we have lots of effective treatments for male pattern baldness, right?

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
10 years ago there was no social media as it is today. It's not just you and your hairloss, it's also all the technology and the culture. I do believe that it's getting worse and worse for the average looking guy and better for the people on the top.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude I’m 100% getting a hair system when it gets too bad. f*** the shave it life.

BaldAndBalder

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
10 years ago there was no social media as it is today. It's not just you and your hairloss, it's also all the technology and the culture. I do believe that it's getting worse and worse for the average looking guy and better for the people on the top.
You maybe on to something, dating has always been a free capitalist market, social networks just made it a bit worse for the average Joe.

Dude I’m 100% getting a hair system when it gets too bad. f*** the shave it life.

I seriously looked into it for month, i came to the conclusion that it wasn't worth it. But if you think it works for you, i wish you good luck.

ljb118

Reaction score
I seriously looked into it for month, i came to the conclusion that it wasn't worth it. But if you think it works for you, i wish you good luck.

Considering you feel that hairloss has destroyed any chance of you enjoying your life, I just can't fathom how a hair system wouldn't be worth it.

From what I understand, good quality pieces require some fixing on a weekly basis, that's about it? And so f*****g what if you get caught. Hell, I'd own it.

I understand the slump and mentality this can get you in. But at a point somethings gotta change and you have to push back. Unless you want to be miserable forever.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Considering you feel that hairloss has destroyed any chance of you enjoying your life, I just can't fathom how a hair system wouldn't be worth it.

From what I understand, good quality pieces require some fixing on a weekly basis, that's about it? And so f*****g what if you get caught. Hell, I'd own it.

I understand the slump and mentality this can get you in. But at a point somethings gotta change and you have to push back. Unless you want to be miserable forever.

Signed. How can maintenance be too much of a hustle if the alternative is hating your life.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Signed. How can maintenance be too much of a hustle if the alternative is hating your life.
You recently got a hair system right? Do you feel better with it now than you did before?

Mahsacosmetics

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would like to recommend this hair loss remedy to help grow your hair back. It is a product from my company and all the ingredients are natural and have been proven affective. I belive you could give it a try and see if your hair grows back. I’m sure you’ll have women all over you again!

If you have instagram, twitter, or facebook you could message me on there
-Facebook: Md.makeover
-Instagram: Mahsacosmetics
-Twitter: Mahsacosmeics

Or you can contiue on here if your more comfortable.

I wish you luck on regrowing your hair.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would like to recommend this hair loss remedy to help grow your hair back. It is a product from my company and all the ingredients are natural and have been proven affective. I belive you could give it a try and see if your hair grows back. I’m sure you’ll have women all over you again!

If you have instagram, twitter, or facebook you could message me on there
-Facebook: Md.makeover
-Instagram: Mahsacosmetics
-Twitter: Mahsacosmeics

Or you can contiue on here if your more comfortable.

I wish you luck on regrowing your hair.

Shame on you.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
For what?
Bruh all I did was give a suggestion.

But right my bad “shame on me” for trying to make a living.
Otherwise please educate me on what makes me so “shameful”
Because your product doesn’t work and you know it. People here are more knowledgeable than dermatologists when it comes to hair loss, no one’s gonna buy your shitty product.

Tommybommy1363

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For what?

But right my bad “shame on me” for trying to make a living.
Otherwise please educate me on what makes me so “shameful”

Because you are trying to take advantage of desperate and vulnerable people. Good thing you aren’t good at it

Mahsacosmetics

My Regimen
Reaction score
For what?

But right my bad “shame on
Because your product doesn’t work and you know it. People here are more knowledgeable than dermatologists when it comes to hair loss, no one’s gonna buy your shitty product.

I’m not questioning your knowledge in anyway, but I wouldn’t suggest something I didn’t think would work, I know people and was once a person also suffering from hair loss

Hence why I decided to launch this product.

I apologise if I offended you in anyway.

Mahsacosmetics

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because you are trying to take advantage of desperate and vulnerable people. Good thing you aren’t good at it

I’m not trying to take advantage of desperate and vulnerable people, that’s why you assume I’m not good at.

In any case, I apologise if I offended you in some way.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m not trying to take advantage of desperate and vulnerable people, that’s why you assume I’m not good at.

In any case, I apologise if I offended you in some way.
“Or you can continue on here if you’re more comfortable” “I’m sure you’ll have women all over you again!” yeah you weren’t taking advantage or being manipulative at all.