Hairloss At 21 Years Old...what To Do?

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And yet you keep coming back. If its such a cesspool why not f*** off and live your life in the real world, which is apparently so much more impressive than the lives of those on this forum which you get a kick out of pretending you're better than.

It's not even an accurate representation of the people here. Only f*****g morons attack those who live with their parents too, most I know who have moved out before their mid-twenties are renting, have no assets or savings and their financial situation is a joke. Smart people live with their parents until they can afford to purchase a place that is a strong long-term investment prospect. Broke with a shitty apartment you're renting is NOT a better situation than living with your parents.

Triggered much? You’re the archetypal forum toughguy. Clones like you on every forum regardless of topic. You feel like you’ve carved out a bit of an online rep here and will defend it to the death.

You think I need to justify my presence to you? You must have me confused with the angsty teenagers you like patronising. Now get back to trying to coax 10/10s back to your parent’s house.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Triggered much? You’re the archetypal forum toughguy. Clones like you on every forum regardless of topic. You feel like you’ve carved out a bit of an online rep here and will defend it to the death.

You think I need to justify my presence to you? You must have me confused with the angsty teenagers you like patronising. Now get back to trying to coax 10/10s back to your parent’s house.

Dude I can f*** them in a park at 3 am or at their house.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will have stayed with my parents until my late 20's, but at least it will have allowed me to stack some serious cash.

I'm currently renovating my girlfriend's apartment (which she inherited) and should move in together next summer. Still 0 rent to pay.

Lol at people who move out to assert their independence and then are forced to rent a miserable apartment and to live paycheck to paycheck for the rest of their lives.

It also taught me to maintain a good relationship with my parents, since you have to cohabit with them a little longer.

A lot of people move out because it's chaos in their homes, and instead of dealing with it, they bail and then end up having no assets and savings, because that's a smart decision.

Perfectly rational, but you don’t affect to be some ten-smashing player like that other dick head. Anyone in their late twenties giving it the biggun’ but still living with Mummy and Daddy can’t be taken seriously.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Perfectly rational, but you don’t affect to be some ten-smashing player like that other dick head. Anyone in their late twenties giving it the biggun’ but still living with Mummy and Daddy can’t be taken seriously.

Literally never said anything close to that you strawmanning f*****g dipshit. Your argument is nonsensical. The average late 20s person is not a homeowner, which is the to say they would have been better off with their parents until they could have afforded property investment appropriate to their needs. I'll probably have moved into my own place in the 600-800krange I have purchased by the time I am 25, and to pretend that is what most who move out are doing is laughable.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I moved back in with my parents a year and a half ago and I'm 29. Just by doing that I have saved up quite a bit of money in this short time, even with my parents charging me rent(very cheap rent, bit still). Moving back home is a great option to have if at any time in life you just need a little extra stability, to get back on your feet, or just want to save some money. There are definitely great benefits to living by yourself, and I plan to do so within the next 1-2 years if all goes well, but right now this is working well for me. The amount of money I've saved just kind of crept up on me too....like I knew how much I had but a month or so ago I was looking at my accounts and adding it up was like "woah where did this come from?"

Granted some simply don't have the option or their parents are a nightmare to live with, so I understand this can't work for everyone. I'm fortunate that my parents and I generally get on pretty well and also I live in a completely different part of the house than them, so when I want my space it is not difficult to get away

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To each their own pace, if @JeanLucBB still at that stage and he's having fun without too much negative consequences, why not? He's a guy, he still has time and by living with his parents, he can at least save up some resources and maybe get to know a girl he could move in with, I don't know what his goals in life are.

But that surely beats diving into adulthood on your own with no external support and no resources. The only upside to that is that you would have to become self-reliant, but once you've mastered that, good luck finding meaning in your life, unless you think it's particularly rewarding to become a lonely wage slave with no options.

"But so mature!" Yeah, no, just because society has a generic model telling you how to live your life doesn't mean you have to follow it to the letter. So again, lol at generalizing the "if you live with your parents past the age of 25, you're a loser, haha!".

I don’t think they’re losers, I just think they look stupid trying to act like a man of the world from a bedroom in their parent’s house. Earlier in this thread @JeanLucBB made claims about the standard of girl we’re supposed to believing he’s f*****g since he got his helmet of hair fitted. Something doesn’t add up.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t think they’re losers, I just think they look stupid trying to act like a man of the world from a bedroom in their parent’s house. Earlier in this thread @JeanLucBB made claims about the standard of girl we’re supposed to believing he’s f*****g since he got his helmet of hair fitted. Something doesn’t add up.

Again, I never said that which is why you resort to making claims without a direct quote. You came and criticised the whole forum as losers to make yourself feel better about yourself and then expect not to get called out?

"trying to act like a man of the world from a bedroom in their parent’s house"

Where did anyone do that? The point is clear and blatantly obvious, most statistics show around 15% of those under 25 own a home which means they are renting or live with their parents. If they're renting, it means they're wasting a whole lot of money and potential compounded returns. Does renting and partying every Friday and Saturday pissing your money down the drain until you hit 30 with nothing to show for it (like most people) make you a grown *** man or woman? No, it makes you a f*****g idiot. You're a financially illiterate dumb c***. You're the type of person who will retire with nothing when I'm retired with a house and investment nest egg paying my expenses at 35.

When you make claims about people use quotes as evidence, currently you sound like a mentally ill person rambling about things which they are clueless about. You're such a pathetic and intellectually bankrupt dumb c*** I feel sorry for you.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

6+/10

Since when was saying one could f*** 6+/10 regularly high or unbelievable standards? Most people with hair can achieve that if they put in effort.

Get some basic reading comprehension skills and lay off the strawman arguments, you sound mentally ill.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
6+/10

Since when was saying one could f*** 6+/10 regularly high or unbelievable standards? Most people with hair can achieve that if they put in effort.

Get some basic reading comprehension skills and lay off the strawman arguments, you sound mentally ill.

Your insecurity is hilarious. I didn’t even know you lived with your parents when you made that post. My general observation triggered you into revealing it.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your insecurity is hilarious. I didn’t even know you lived with your parents when you made that post. My general observation triggered you into revealing it.

Why would I bring it up if I was insecure about it? I brought it up because you're a virtue signalling piece of human garbage and thought I'd list the reasons why you're wrong.

Anyone who thinks moving out prior to 25 is worthwhile even if you have not purchased property and are renting is a financial illiterate, its just a fact. Have fun with that.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would I bring it up if I was insecure about it? I brought it up because you're a virtue signalling piece of human garbage and thought I'd list the reasons why you're wrong.

Anyone who thinks moving out prior to 25 is worthwhile even if you have not purchased property and are renting is a financial illiterate, its just a fact. Have fun with that.

You’re insecure because you felt the need to defend yourself from a perceived slight. If it didn’t apply to you or strike a nerve in some way then why not just ignore it?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re insecure because you felt the need to defend yourself from a perceived slight. If it didn’t apply to you or strike a nerve in some way then why not just ignore it?

Because I enjoy calling out intellectual lightweights and insecure virtue signallers like yourself and starting fights on online forums

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because I enjoy calling out intellectual lightweights and insecure virtue signallers like yourself and starting fights on online forums

No, that’s your post facto justification for needlessly responding to me over several days.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, that’s your post facto justification for needlessly responding to me over several days.

You made a stupid comment that you didn't give a whole lot of thought, accept it. No one calls out those in their early to mid twenties living with their parents if they have any financial literacy.

What makes it blatantly obvious that you're the one with insecurity and a pea brain is that you attack me personally rather than my argument.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been out of the game for a while but apparently this is what smashes 6+/10 now LOL. Straight up helmet boy. @JeanLucBB

Attachments

• IMG_1494.PNG
    IMG_1494.PNG
    641.7 KB · Views: 302