Hairline tattoo vs transplant?

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I cannot recall how many times I've observed a woman say something and then do another, sometimes the exact opposite.

Any experienced man knows for a fact they can never be trusted...

But keep believing the white lies women feed you.

I feel bad for you, especially as you (genuinely) seem like a nice guy. But sorry this is warped thinking.

I wouldn't bother to respond though, it's not my business. But I worry about young people who are just starting out in the world of dating and relationships, who are having a hard time, like the OP in this thread, who might read what you say and take it to heart.

Sadly, you have posting stamina here. This thread, which I think does a good job refuting you, will be lost forever, and you'll say what you say above a thousand more times. ): I hope people step up and respond appropriately.

1knox1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope they take what I say to heart, too many men have had their lives broken due to the deception of women.

This doesn't change when it comes to baldness:

"Don't worry about your hair loss, I will always love you"

*A few years later*

"I'm sorry but you're not the man I fell in love with anymore."

I'm not making the above up. It was the story of a member called Dudemon who was here years ago.

His wife basically filed divorce because he became bald.

I certainly have no doubt that this may have occurred. But surely the man should also have been proactive with treatments knowing that this could happen. That's the thing with relationships they can be going brilliantly but unfortunately like a lot of things in life you never know what is going to happen in 5/10 years.

oye_rg

Established Member
Reaction score
^ My coping mechanism radar just went through the roof. No matter how much you like and trust these women, never listen to what they say.

Because 99.9% of the time, they don't even know themselves. Have these women been with the same guy for years? Do they have a successful long-term relationship?

No? Then their opinion is worth jack sh*t. Because if they knew what they truly wanted in a man, they would just get out there, get it and they would be happy ever after.

Now that's not what these women did, right? Well I thought they knew what they wanted?! Oh they can't find it? Then maybe it's because it's not even realistic.

Like women can even be realistic with what they expect of a man. Looks, wit, charm, ambition, height, hair, humor, will that be all miss?

I'm only talking about successful relationships here. Unstable and unhappy ones don't count. Everyone can get into a f-cked up relationship.

Of course women will happily get in a relationship with a funny confident bald guy they can treat like dirt because, well because they can and what will he do about it anyway?

The scenario will always remain the same:

Women have short term relationships (one night stands, flings...) with good looking (NW1) guys and at the same time seek an uglier (NW3+) guy to be her provider and emotional tampon.

This is the big problem at hand here, when you become bald, you cannot be the guy she has passionate sex with. You will only be able to become the guy she's with to say: "Look, I can keep a good guy!"

As a bald man in a relationship, you will never get the upper hand. When you know what their place is in the mating game, bald men may remain happier if they choose to stay alone.

Fred I think what you are saying adds to my findings in a way. I would like to add a bit more. First, yes they are both in successful relationships as far as I can see. Obviously much longer duration for the older woman.

When I mention looks in my entire post baldness is just one element. Fitness, smile, height, face, presentation etc etc other things were mentioned by both. They tend to look at the "overall personality" to quote them. The relative importance of these factors varies between women and women just like men have their own fetishes likes and dislikes. The relative importance also changes with age, e.g. Baldness importance diminishes and fitness increases with age.

Finally my account is an anecdotal. I believe them because I know them v v closely and the relationship they have with me and no I'm not their guy but I know them as v well as well. And because 'I was there' so I know the setting etc. Everyone is free to decide for their own and they may be right and me wrong.

One important thing I missed that some baldness goes unnoticed by girls unless it explicitly comes out by others saying something or guy is insecure and conscious because of it. Don't know whether it is nw2 or 3 or 4 didn't go into that detail. However if the scalp shows or hairline is clearly receded they of course notice it the first time they look at a guy as a fault

psilva8

Reaction score
I hope they take what I say to heart, too many men have had their lives broken due to the deception of women.

This doesn't change when it comes to baldness:

"Don't worry about your hair loss, I will always love you"

*A few years later*

"I'm sorry but you're not the man I fell in love with anymore."

I'm not making the above up. It was the story of a member called Dudemon who was here years ago.

His wife basically filed divorce because he became bald.

Man oh man.... your posts are so full of vitriol and border on pathetic. I joined this site because I wanted to know what my options were. I didn't need support necessarily but some do. Everything you post, that I have read, seems to stem from a deep and dark hatred for women. For you, balding has been about one thing and one thing only; how do I appear (on a physical level) to young self absorbed women. You're self esteem is low. Something tells me you've always been this way. You've seemed to gather quite the support group here... for whatever reason, people rally around a 25 year old who claims to know the ins and outs of women and relationships. You know what they say? Misery loves company. You have a lot to learn man, considering the fact you've lived most of your life without without hair on you balls.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Man oh man.... your posts are so full of vitriol and border on pathetic. I joined this site because I wanted to know what my options were. I didn't need support necessarily but some do. Everything you post, that I have read, seems to stem from a deep and dark hatred for women. For you, balding has been about one thing and one thing only; how do I appear (on a physical level) to young self absorbed women. You're self esteem is low. Something tells me you've always been this way. You've seemed to gather quite the support group here... for whatever reason, people rally around a 25 year old who claims to know the ins and outs of women and relationships. You know what they say? Misery loves company. You have a lot to learn man, considering the fact you've lived most of your life without without hair on you balls.

There are 2 things I want to say here.

1. He seems to have a good heart to me. So I don't want to be too be too cruel, obviously he's had a hard time. The dude obviously has some warped, dumb and and totally illogical views, but ... I don't want to say pathetic, but he seems pitiable. So I've tried to refrain in my comments from saying certain things. Even though he was nasty and gave me a bad profile reputation comment or whatever... I still don't really think he's a bad guy.

2. That said, as I've said and you said above, people like you and me come here for info about options, but others are having a really hard time and do come here for support. Young people. And if any of them are very inexperienced, immature, or in enough mental trouble to buy into ... well OK truly pathetic comments like

Take all my belongings and put me on the street to start over in exchange of a full head of hair anytime.

and the extremely warped views of women, what he's doing is really hurting people. And I do have a problem with that. I agree that he has a lot to learn and all of that... but I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon, and I really don't care, it's his business. Maybe he'll never learn and be stuck where he is. But it would be nice if he could at least stop "waaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"'ing and bashing women and saying things like no one will love you if you're bald in response to someone asking for real help.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Actually Hairloss is not common in age before marriage,so if you are unmarried and bald,you are fuccd.I am Norwood grade 6 guy and i know what i experience,what people tell me everyday(those who dont know me like shopkeeper's),
i am average height guy too but have extremely good facial aesthetics,but still people when talked about me mourned about my hairloss,
Girls don't like hairloss,if girl likes u still,her family will not like u.

Whats the point of looking great when a small kid will referred u as UNCLE,nothing,
i always seen women in 25 to 35 drooling looking at me,i have seen a women laughing and smiling with me when i accidently put my bike in front of them with my fault only,still she instead of becoming angry on me,laughed and apologize to me even for my mistake,
one day i saw a group of girls coming from in my lane and three guys with damned awesome handsomeness in front of me,still i saw this girls looking at me ignoring the front super handsome guys,this guys well looked back at me because they didn't even got a single look from that girls,

still whats the point if kids call u uncle,young girls (even upto 25 year old girl) don't know when guys get hairloss,
they always see me a aged person.

A father of young girl told me to do something about my hair otherwise i will not get girl for marriage,how can anyone can handle this,i am from very good family background,but still i am sure i will in problem getting a girl(arrange marriage).

Also my Job is Doctor,i have to live with extremely high public exposure,every day,i meet about 500 new people who don't know me,my age,imagine what this people will be assuming my age.

CinnamonRoll

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Rating attractiveness: study finds consensus among men, not women
Before the participants judged the photographs for attractiveness, the members of the research team rated the images for how seductive, confident, thin, sensitive, stylish, curvaceous (women), muscular (men), traditional, masculine/feminine, classy, well-groomed, or upbeat the people looked.
Breaking out these factors helped the researchers figure out what common characteristics appealed most to women and men.
More than 4,000 participants in the study rated photographs of men and women (ages 18-25) for attractiveness on a 10-point scale ranging from “not at all” to “very.”
So, I can find the source of your article
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/06/090626153511.htm

It tells us
"Wake Forest University psychologist Dustin Wood. co-authored by Claudia Brumbaugh of Queens College, appears in the June 2009 issue of the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology."

Man it was hard to track down. Searching Psycnet.apa.org with that info was enough though(once I finally thought of it).

The crazy thing is it's not even under any restriction now(none of professor Wood's papers are).

The name of the paper is "Using Revealed Mate Preferences to Evaluate Market Force and Differential Preference Explanations for Mate Selection"
Which is a nice short title, lol

It's here:
http://docdro.id/rlXj0ju

It's late and I need to go to bed, but I'm reading this thing tomorrow and everyone gets a summary whether they want it or not ;)

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's late and I need to go to bed, but I'm reading this thing tomorrow and everyone gets a summary whether they want it or not ;)

Haha, awesome, I look forward to it.

This is a pretty old thread. Many or most people who posted in it are no longer posting. But somehow I am still here... :eek: :D

CinnamonRoll

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This was definitely an interesting study. This study had over 1,000 male participants. And over 2,000 females. It was one of the largest sexual preference studies in the history of psychological research.

It pretty much lays waste to basically everything you tend to hear in pop psych like "Everyone has different preferences" and "Some men like skinny women, some men prefer fat women, or...". And "Women care more about the size of your wallet than the size of your arms!"

No. Not actually.

A full 96% of men were estimated as having a preference for thinness
4% of men showed no preference for thinner women. 4%.

And even that 4% was random(IE they didn't care). Not one single man demonstrated a preference for fat women. Out of a thousand. If they'd put up pictures of grannies and toddlers they'd have gotten more hits than that. That's how sexually aberrant a preference for fat women is. It's basically a myth. But one you'll hear repeated ad nauseam.

Men are also a lot less critical of women than the reverse
men judged the attractiveness of the women in the photographs, on
average, to be 4.09/10

women judged the attractiveness of the average to be 2.58/10
To women, the average man is a 2/10, lol

But the women did have very clear preferences in what they liked in men
the most reliable revealed preference estimates among women rating photographs
appeared masculine (.78)
toned (.78)
thin (.74)
They just found very few who measured up.

Despite the fact that women listed "confident" and "stylish" as the most important factors in their questionnaires, these traits fared much more poorly than physical characteristics of the body.

Men basically think all of the same women are hot/ugly. Women have very wide disagreement.
here is considerably more
consensus among men about which women are attractive than
there is consensus among women about which men are attractive
So while there is such a thing as objective female beauty, there may not be nearly as clear an example in men.

The stronger consensus of male participants was largely defined by preference for certain physical characteristics:
thin
feminine
curvaceous

were found to be considerably more attractive than those who are not for
most male participants.

Given the strong general preferences for these characteristics among men, this implies that women who do
not have these characteristics are likely to encounter many fewer interested suitors than women who do.