HairClone will be available in some UK Clinics in "early 2022" - Paul Kemp, HairClone CEO

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Strong argument bro. Two different drugs, and while there is a threshold for hpa feedback there is no threshold for collagen production. Maybe you think the side effect rate for every drug is the same :rolleyes:. Even for the same drug one side effect can be 90% while another side effect is only 1%,the mechanism matters. Finasteride and minoxidil aren't the same, don't be stupid
man i'm sorry to annoy you but concerning the pc i sent you in pm o you think there is a good percentage of chance that hmi would allow me to get those hairs into terminal i need some hope? i'm desperate af lately. and you're 100000% right it must be why most ppl eny the minoxidil and collagn degradation as they are probably not responding at all. i'm a turbo responder and it destroys my face i don't want to stay on it more than 1 year i'm so tired of this sh*t

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
man i'm sorry to annoy you but concerning the pc i sent you in pm o you think there is a good percentage of chance that hmi would allow me to get those hairs into terminal i need some hope? i'm desperate af lately. and you're 100000% right it must be why most ppl eny the minoxidil and collagn degradation as they are probably not responding at all. i'm a turbo responder and it destroys my face i don't want to stay on it more than 1 year i'm so tired of this sh*t
Sorry, I meant to pm you before, absolutely I think the chances are good for that. You're in France I presume, so maybe you can get into the trial in the likely event that they have a location in Germany.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, I meant to pm you before, absolutely I think the chances are good for that. You're in France I presume, so maybe you can get into the trial in the likely event that they have a location in Germany.
thanks man i needed some hope today if those vellus would turn terminal i would be back to Norwood 1 so i'm goin to stick with oral min a bit longer . i would love to try to get into that trial but i'm scared to even leave my home because of my ugliness so travelling to germany sounds like science fiction to me :/

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who got better results with just minoxidil? Regardless, the point is this doesn't have side effects. Minoxidil makes my eyes hollow

No one called it hair cloning. They are working on hair cloning too, but that's a different treatment. Have you even read the thread? Side effects have been discussed, I'm not answering the same question twice. Funny you say most people don't get side effects from minoxidil, because most people don't bet results either. Those who get results probably all get side effects to some degree, it's established that minoxidil upregulates pgf2a which is bad for your skinY
Yes, I did. that is not even better than PRP . And they are selling they crap " product " with the excuse that they are working on hair cloning.

-specter-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks man i needed some hope today if those vellus would turn terminal i would be back to Norwood 1 so i'm goin to stick with oral min a bit longer . i would love to try to get into that trial but i'm scared to even leave my home because of my ugliness so travelling to germany sounds like science fiction to me :/
I can understand you bro, you would go there to recover your external appearance and your self-esteem, not to find a partner. If the therapy were to work you would recover your peace of mind and you would be happier, behaving in a more natural way you will attract people more easily. I live in Italy and I would be very interested in the possibility of participating in these trials. You speak English well? Because my main problem is that I don't speak English fluently.

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Strong argument bro. Two different drugs, and while there is a threshold for hpa feedback there is no threshold for collagen production. Maybe you think the side effect rate for every drug is the same :rolleyes:. Even for the same drug one side effect can be 90% while another side effect is only 1%,the mechanism matters. Finasteride and minoxidil aren't the same, don't be stupid

You know that kind of bullshit won't work on me.

But you also know that people like me tend to leave once they hit bullshit. That's true. I'm done here.

Last edited:

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think they will risk recruiting foreigners living outside Germany for this trial. The risk of people dropping or not showing up to an appointment sounds just too high compared to all the baldies available in Germany

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think they will risk recruiting foreigners living outside Germany for this trial. The risk of people dropping or not showing up to an appointment sounds just too high compared to all the baldies available in Germany
I think the chances are fair that they will accept foreigners. Germany is literally right next door to France. It's one day back and forth by car or train every two weeks. It's not like people who aren't currently on hair loss medication will be lining up to take injections for their hair loss. If you're a normal person and you're scared to take a pill you're probably not going to want an injection either. Only people who visit these forums even know about the potential efficacy of this treatment. The trial center just wants to get paid before the other trial centers beat them to the punch. HMI is apparently in a hurry to get this trial recruited since they are doing it in multiple countries versus only two locations in one country for the endo trial. The caveat is that he may have to pay for some testing out of pocket.

Last edited:

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The caveat is that he may have to pay for some testing out of pocket.

Sorry didn't get this part. Could you please clarify?

Attracting hair loss forumers does not sound like a good idea either (even though you are likely required to sign a NDA)

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry didn't get this part. Could you please clarify?
Sometimes in clinical trials there are additional costs beyond the drug which would be paid by insurance. Crossing borders complicates this, but there should be no costs involved for this trial.
Attracting hair loss forumers does not sound like a good idea either (even though you are likely required to sign a NDA)
I didn't mean to imply that they would. I simply meant that it will not be so easy for them to find people because the only ones who will want to do it are us, and most of us are already on something.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just had this procedure done last week( the follicle banking part) with the Farjo clinic in Manchester England. If anyone has any questions I'll try my best to answer.
so you didn't receive any injections yet you just had your follicles banked?

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just had this procedure done last week( the follicle banking part) with the Farjo clinic in Manchester England. If anyone has any questions I'll try my best to answer.
I'm sure you asked them about the injection part, which is all that matters. What did you ask, and what did they answer?

Rumspringa!

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes just the banking part, no injections available yet. Injections availability has been pushed back again towards the end of the year is what the doctor believed. Will require 3 treatments over the course of a couple years to get all hairs in their 3 different growth phases. Only around 60 people have banked follicles (at this clinic, which is original clinic to have signed on). They take 110 hairs. It will be first come first serve for injections. The first to have banked their follicles will be the first to get appointments for injections. Price point not known yet. As known already protocol is going to be worked out through the clinics treating their clients.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes just the banking part, no injections available yet. Injections availability has been pushed back again towards the end of the year is what the doctor believed. Will require 3 treatments over the course of a couple years to get all hairs in their 3 different growth phases. Only around 60 people have banked follicles (at this clinic, which is original clinic to have signed on). They take 110 hairs. It will be first come first serve for injections. The first to have banked their follicles will be the first to get appointments for injections. Price point not known yet. As known already protocol is going to be worked out through the clinics treating their clients.
thanks did you asked what type of results could we expect from the injections? only maintenance or slight regrowth

JohnDoe5

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

15:30 timestamp

very interesting video.. he is speaking at the ISHRS 2021

bros in the UK should start reaching out to prominent hair transplant clinics to see if theyre partnering with hairclone and get a possible price estimate
They are unable to preserve inductivity to a degree sufficient to regrow a good amount of hair.

JohnDoe5

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

15:30 timestamp

very interesting video.. he is speaking at the ISHRS 2021

bros in the UK should start reaching out to prominent hair transplant clinics to see if theyre partnering with hairclone and get a possible price estimate
I suspect HairClone is using previous-generation 3-d techniques to preserve hair inductivity in culture. It would appear that there are new techniques that more effectively preserve more inductivity, maybe even all of it. I've read about some newer methods to preserve hair inductivity in culture and it appears that there are breakthroughs that HairClone didn't have when they talked about their hair inductivity solutions just a few years ago. HairClone may not be using these new breakthrough techniques.

Last edited:

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I suspect HairClone is using previous-generation 3-d techniques to preserve hair inductivity in culture. It would appear that there are new techniques that more effectively preserve more inductivity, maybe even all of it. I've read about some newer methods to preserve hair inductivity in culture and it appears that there are breakthroughs that HairClone didn't have when they talked about their hair inductivity solutions just a few years ago. HairClone may not be using these new breakthrough techniques.

Which are these new breakthrough techniques that more effectively preserve more inductivity?

I have been in frequent contact as stated in previous posts with the scientist working for HairClone and she has been very open minded and enthusiastic to learn new ideas and that is what I really like.

If it's detailed you can DM me, and I can forward it to her.

She sounds like the type of person who would like to try implementing improved techniques.

Last edited:

JohnDoe5

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Which are these new breakthrough techniques that more effectively preserve more inductivity?

I have been in frequent contact as stated in previous posts with the scientist working for HairClone and she has been very open minded and enthusiastic to learn new ideas and that is what I really like.

If it's detailed you can DM me, and I can forward it to her.

She sounds like the type of person who would like to try implementing improved techniques.

What about these four articles -

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-80624-3

https://www.hairlosscure2020.com/dr-tsujis-hair-loss-cure-in-2020-will-be-costly/

file:///home/chronos/u-402c60568f42b7aa99ea2b214c7507878dc501bd/MyFiles/Downloads/mmr_23_5_11965_PDF%20(1).pdf

And then there's this article posted here at this site by Pegasus but some posters say it's about mice, not humans. I can't get the link to open so I'm not sure.

Last edited: