HairClone will be available in some UK Clinics in "early 2022" - Paul Kemp, HairClone CEO

surfer9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if this does make dying hairs revive themselves wouldn't these new hairs just end up falling out due to male pattern baldness anyway?

Rumspringa!

My Regimen
Reaction score
if this does make dying hairs revive themselves wouldn't these new hairs just end up falling out due to male pattern baldness anyway?
I talked to the head physician at Farjo clinic in England, he said it will likely take 3 treatments spread out over a couple years, the idea is that the cells from your hairs on the back of your head will migrate to the hair follicles in the top of your head close to injection sites and they will replicate and eventually develop the hair follicle into a follicle that is not succestiple to dht anymore. That is the theory.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I talked to the head physician at Farjo clinic in England, he said it will likely take 3 treatments spread out over a couple years, the idea is that the cells from your hairs on the back of your head will migrate to the hair follicles in the top of your head close to injection sites and they will replicate and eventually develop the hair follicle into a follicle that is not succestiple to dht anymore. That is the theory.
can we expect ome regrowth acording to him or is that only for maintenance? thanks sounds too good to be true

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
can we expect ome regrowth acording to him or is that only for maintenance? thanks sounds too good to be true
You'll almost certainly get some regrowth from it. I wouldn't hope for more than 1 norwood reversal at best, but to me that's pretty good without side effects. Their next version of the treatment is an attempt at full reversal, but it won't be available for several years, at least, if it's successful.

Last edited:

Ralph Wiggum

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At this stage, if they haven't released any results, how can we have an idea of how much regrowth to expect?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
At this stage, if they haven't released any results, how can we have an idea of how much regrowth to expect?
Because it's an improved version of this Aderans_Hair_Growth.png

Also, even Replicel got over 10% regrowth, and that's an inferior method.

Rumspringa!

My Regimen
Reaction score
They are using an early release program in the UK, basically they havnt completed the amount of trials to figure out best practice for the product. They are relying on the clinics to determine, number of injections/ how much in each injection/ depth of injections. Then they are going to aggregate the data and figure out the best practices. It is supposed to provide some regrowth yes, but there's not much data released yet.

poopfeast420

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did he give you any sort of cost estimate?

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Is Claire Higgins still involve in this company? She is totally legit scientist and professor at Imperial College London (7th ranked worldwide).

Super Metroid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You'll almost certainly get some regrowth from it. I wouldn't hope for more than 1 norwood reversal at best, but to me that's pretty good without side effects. Their next version of the treatment is an attempt at full reversal, but it won't be available for several years, at least, if it's successful.

How do you know this product will provide regrowth without side effects? As far as I know, they haven't published a study around it.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you know this product will provide regrowth without side effects? As far as I know, they haven't published a study around it.

Aderans reportedly had no side effects, same with Intercytex and Replicel.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
The best treatment is that who will stop hair loss at very early stage.
Maybe for you. The best treatment for me is something that will reverse years of hair loss, turning the most miniaturized follicles into full, thick terminal hairs again. Dutasteride stops hair loss at the very early stage for the vast majority of men who take it

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe for you. The best treatment for me is something that will reverse years of hair loss, turning the most miniaturized follicles into full, thick terminal hairs again. Dutasteride stops hair loss at the very early stage for the vast majority of men who take it
are you still hopefull for hmi to turn miniaturizezd vellus into terminal? thanks

Super Metroid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Aderans reportedly had no side effects, same with Intercytex and Replicel.
Self reported data from a decade ago.

The solutions of Intercytex / Adarans etc. were, for some reason, never commercially viable. So I doubt whether HairClone is doing the same as described in the papers you linked. They must have done something different and the question is whether the treatment is still safe en effective.

Another problem is also how reliable the science is, PRP also always great promise in studies, but in the real world, few people report a benefit from it.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Self reported data from a decade ago.

The solutions of Intercytex / Adarans etc. were, for some reason, never commercially viable. So I doubt whether HairClone is doing the same as described in the papers you linked. They must have done something different and the question is whether the treatment is still safe en effective.

Another problem is also how reliable the science is, PRP also always great promise in studies, but in the real world, few people report a benefit from it.
This is much better than prp. I don't know how Hairclone has improved on Aderans, but Aderans pulled funding from them during the financial crisis in order to focus on their profitable business. This was a time when almost everyone was risk averse, they had to protect their core business. Whatever they have done, you can be sure that they've only improved on it since the Aderans days

Super Metroid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is much better than prp. I don't know how Hairclone has improved on Aderans, but Aderans pulled funding from them during the financial crisis in order to focus on their profitable business. This was a time when almost everyone was risk averse, they had to protect their core business. Whatever they have done, you can be sure that they've only improved on it since the Aderans days
It sounds possible, but given the amount of bs us hair loss sufferers have gone through, I will only believe it when I see it.

And of course, you don't take big risks in crisis times, but wouldn't the tech then be sold to a party that had the money to go to the market?

RepliCel / Shiseido is doing more or less the same thing I guess and haven't commercialized as well. And Shiseido is not lacking funds. I want you to be right but it doesn't completely add up yet to me.