Hair transplant scar in Captain America!

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Hair transplant scar in Captain America Movie!

Holy F, I just noticed this. In the latest CA movie, in the elevator scene. there is a big bald guy who steps in.
Right as CA is saying "Before we get started", the bald dudes back is towards the camera, and there is a scar on th back of his shaved head. It sure looks like a scar from a strip procedure.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Found the scene:

291m0ww.png

Thats a big ugly scar :|

Bassist

Reaction score
Found the scene:

291m0ww.png

Thats a big ugly scar :|
Poor guy :( his hair loss must have started at a very young age. His hair loss must have been crazy aggressive, and the hair transplant procedure was probably unsuccessful as a result. I hope something like that isn't in my future...but I'm not holding my breath.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Strip procedures are a mistake. Joe Roegan also talks about how since his hair went, he has had to wear the scar on his head.

It really is bad for that guy. He is trying to cultivate the badass look, but his scar screams "insecurity", and the unmanly thing of trying to cover up hairloss.

PS: Thanks hellouser, for the screengrab.

Bassist

Reaction score
Strip procedures are a mistake. Joe Roegan also talks about how since his hair went, he has had to wear the scar on his head.

It really is bad for that guy. He is trying to cultivate the badass look, but his scar screams "insecurity", and the unmanly thing of trying to cover up hairloss.
Yeah and hairloss has pretty much restricted his film roles to "random gruff bald henchman." Damn.

shookwun

Reaction score
could easily SMP the scar or graft it

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
And this is the guy who will probably tell you to shave it all off like a real man like he did!

Like Joe Rogan is kind of doing now.

Bashing hair transplants and giving lessons to young bald men because he was insecure and went for a barbaric procedure in a time when it was a stupid idea.

It's still a stupid idea to go for FUT now by the way. Where are all the FUT defenders now? You can't deny it's disfiguring.

I personally much prefer the idea of FUE but given how much cheaper and quicker FUT is it will always be an option.

I've seen some people get great results from FUT but the main problem is when things go wrong. Not worth the risk imo

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
wow thats crazy . . . . . he was tall and buff anyways, but still wanted to fix his hair

every guy who starts losing wants to fix it lol

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The thing is to the people who have no idea about the strip scar or hair transplants will probably think the scar is just from a fight or something, but to us we know exactly what that scar is from.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
wow thats crazy . . . . . he was tall and buff anyways, but still wanted to fix his hair

every guy who starts losing wants to fix it lol

He was tall, but he was fat buff.
Perhaps he was forced to bulk up once he had to shave his head.
Also, he is a beard compensator as HPM would say.

- - - Updated - - -

The thing is to the people who have no idea about the strip scar or hair transplants will probably think the scar is just from a fight or something, but to us we know exactly what that scar is from.

I wonder what his response is to the question "how did you get that scar".

zdm632

Established Member
Reaction score

PS: Thanks hellouser, for the screengrab.

You're not right, Rogan looks very decent bald, and he even made fun about his hair transplant's and his scar(there's a video on youtube). He doesn't give a *** anymore. Please don't continue to support the idea that all bald men must make a tragedy from baldness/hair transplant scars, etc.

JimmyJones

Banned
Reaction score
could easily SMP the scar or graft it

Yeah he could do something about it. He would probably have enough hair grafts to fill in the scar and do things to reduce it's appearance. My guess is that he doesn't care and like another poster said a lot of people will not know how he got the scar so he probably thinks it makes him look harder.
There are benefits to FUT over FUE but one of the main disadvantages is you have to sacrifice having a scar.

Edit: I would definantly recommend grafting scars but not SMP. If he wants to shave again to the bone he will have the appearance of hair in the scar with pink scalp all over. This is one of the main reasons I dislike and would never consider SMP.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're not right, Rogan looks very decent bald, and he even made fun about his hair transplant's and his scar(there's a video on youtube). He doesn't give a *** anymore. Please don't continue to support the idea that all bald men must make a tragedy from baldness/hair transplant scars, etc.

Joe Rogan is still a celebrity because he looks very decent bald. Can you say the same about guys like John Travolta, Michael Deluise, Billy Zane, etc?

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
Joe Rogan is still a celebrity because he looks very decent bald. Can you say the same about guys like John Travolta, Michael Deluise, Billy Zane, etc?

Travolta is still a celebrity, he was at the last Oscars being bat**** mad. Everyone knows he's bald as hell, he just wears bad wigs
Billy Zane looks was never a huge celebrity to begin with, he never had any leading roles. He still stars in films.
Michael Deluise is dead in the water.

Hair loss is not the only factor, celebs get older and uglier, women also lose roles and fade out of the limelight when they age and get wrinkles. Its part of the fickleness that is Hollywood

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If you are talented enough it seems you will still have a career regardless of your hair. Kevin Spacey and Jack Nicholson for example didnt really have a full head of hair even in their earliest roles and nowadays their hair is all but gone. But if you are the average actor you will of course find it much tougher to progress in your career than the nw1 guy of similar ability

Bassist

Reaction score
If you are talented enough it seems you will still have a career regardless of your hair. Kevin Spacey and Jack Nicholson for example didnt really have a full head of hair even in their earliest roles and nowadays their hair is all but gone. But if you are the average actor you will of course find it much tougher to progress in your career than the nw1 guy of similar ability
I thought Nicholson and spacey still have most of their hair?? They could both get successful hair transplants if they want to! Doubt they will though.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Another FUT scar in a big budget movie: Edge of Tomorrow.
In the part where Cruise and Blunt go to recruit J squad: the J squad dude is angry towards Cruise's character, and when Cruise says "Listen to me, the longer I talk..." you can clearly see the FUT scar. Around 1hr 25min mark.