Hair Transplant Blog Day 1 More Lics To Follow Including Day 2

Jamiewilliams77777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
as above il keep this updated with pictures and info but basically I’ve just had my first day of surgery I was a Norwood 5 they have used my bead hair / hair from the back of my head and will be using chest hair tomorow they have set a target number of graphs at 6000!
It was done by cosmedica in Istanbul . I booked with there U.K. contact mike smith pm me if you would like his info but basically it’s
£2800 including 2 day mega session maximum graphs
Prp therapy
3 nights at the radison all transfer from airport / hotel to surgery and back in nice Mercedes people carriers and mikes very helpful

Here’s pictures there literally 2 hours after surgery

Sorry for the brutal bloody picture

In
the first 4 hours anethestic hurt a little but the removal of graphs and insisdion were painless the reinserting of the hairs hurt a little especially after being operated on for nearly 10 hours but hopefully it will all be worthwhile

Attachments

• C9E785D9-20F7-4F9D-BBB0-12F9E798E6E1.png
    C9E785D9-20F7-4F9D-BBB0-12F9E798E6E1.png
    742.8 KB · Views: 990
  • 618868AD-738B-4DC7-A811-85A0ABA3B640.png
    618868AD-738B-4DC7-A811-85A0ABA3B640.png
    652.6 KB · Views: 1,005

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
as above il keep this updated with pictures and info but basically I’ve just had my first day of surgery I was a Norwood 5 they have used my bead hair / hair from the back of my head and will be using chest hair tomorow they have set a target number of graphs at 6000!
It was done by cosmedica in Istanbul . I booked with there U.K. contact mike smith pm me if you would like his info but basically it’s
£2800 including 2 day mega session maximum graphs
Prp therapy
3 nights at the radison all transfer from airport / hotel to surgery and back in nice Mercedes people carriers and mikes very helpful

Here’s pictures there literally 2 hours after surgery

Sorry for the brutal bloody picture

In
the first 4 hours anethestic hurt a little but the removal of graphs and insisdion were painless the reinserting of the hairs hurt a little especially after being operated on for nearly 10 hours but hopefully it will all be worthwhile

Why are they using beard hair?

Jamiewilliams77777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are they using beard hair?

Im assuming to get maximum grafts without using up to much donar hair . Cosmedica has amazing reviews on every website I’ve come across , 3 people I’ve spoke to who are staying and having the transplant done at the same time as me personally know people who have had amazing results from here and they have showed me pictures of these friends. There was 2 of us both pretty bald that had this I think
Due to the number of grafts the others that are having 4000 or under haven’t used beard hair .

Jamiewilliams77777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just always assumed beard hair was a last resort, AFTER you exhaust your back of head donor.

I don’t know to be fair but clearly not in this clinic . I am apparntly getting over 6000 grafts so it would be a massive hit to the back of my head otherwise I think , I’d rather lose density on the under side of my beard apparntly I had 3800 odd grafts yesterday and 2800 more are coming today ! It’s gonna be a long day !

Jamiewilliams77777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The best for you.
how much time with the operation? 6000 grafts are a lot,
And mixing beard and hair chest with scalp hair is a good option?

Hi mate , actually getting the operating done not including time with the consultants and stuff I did 10 hrs yesterday and 6 hrs today so 16 hours and yes it must be have a look on Facebook or what clinic at cosmedica/ dr acars reviews basically everybody in my hotel that I’ve spoke to have friends which have had hair transplants here’s and had amazing results , check there website they have just done Callum
Best , I go back for bandage removal
A clean up and check tomorow morning then fly back to London in the afternoon . it’s been a very good experience especially for the price it was not charged by the graft but it works out 46p or 60 cents per graft for me including all journeys to and from airport / clinic and 3 nights in the radison with breakfast included
There’s other people here that have paid the same as me and received under 4000 grafts so I think this just emphasisis that there not just money grabbing but actually doing what they think is needed and gonna give the best results for you . There’s some people which have had 4000 grafts without any other hair then from there head used but others that have had there beard hair used it must be assessed and based on what dr a car thinks is the best for that person .

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Then, if I have the maths Ok, one graft explanted and implanted in less than 10 sec. wow .....

Jamiewilliams77777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update So I woke up with a swollen head , im
Still experiencing no pain so haven’t taken any pain relief only the other meds I’ve been given , I’m going clinic for a head clean and to recieve finesteride/ head band they I fly back to England later

Jamiewilliams77777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So
Here’s another update Thursday night my head started to swell , Friday I went to the surgery for bandage removal to get my hair cleaned , and recieve the black band they gave me a different tablet to help with the swelling and a injection and I flew home I’m back in England looking not bert weird and swollen today

Jamiewilliams77777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So update the 3rd day I swelled up really bad then day 4 it got a bit better then today better again I’m really itchie now tho and waiting for the last of the swelling to go ,

Attachments

• E0EFB462-9D20-4E10-9091-6F719DB21DFC.png
    E0EFB462-9D20-4E10-9091-6F719DB21DFC.png
    496.4 KB · Views: 644
  • 37BC814A-79DC-470C-B099-1A1236A6B3E7.png
    37BC814A-79DC-470C-B099-1A1236A6B3E7.png
    463.5 KB · Views: 643
  • 96809EA2-67C6-416D-8DBE-4209F098221C.jpeg
    96809EA2-67C6-416D-8DBE-4209F098221C.jpeg
    88.8 KB · Views: 936

crikey1980

Established Member
Reaction score
Not a big fan of using beard and chest hair for hair transplant however your transplant looks very clean and good,hope you get a great result.
You also look like the american actor jon bernthal(probably spelled his name wrong).