Hair Today Hair Tomorrow Hair Forever

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No gyno. I got other sides when I was on super high doses of everything, but I quit using E and AAs before developing any breast tissue. My nipples started itching and getting hard in the shower but not pointy. That cleared up after stopping.
What do you currently take?

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No gyno. I got other sides when I was on super high doses of everything, but I quit using E and AAs before developing any breast tissue. My nipples started itching and getting hard in the shower but not pointy. That cleared up after stopping.
@pegasus2 ok so I'm going to completely drop topical Estroil and cut down dose of oral finasteride. I will continue to apply topical finasteride, min, dutasteride and RU. Did you notice any loss of hair after dropping Estriol and AAs? I'm seeing hair growth so would hate to lose it at this stage. I have a horrible bald crown and diffuse thinning :(

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@pegasus2 ok so I'm going to completely drop topical Estroil and cut down dose of oral finasteride. I will continue to apply topical finasteride, min, dutasteride and RU. Did you notice any loss of hair after dropping Estriol and AAs? I'm seeing hair growth so would hate to lose it at this stage. I have a horrible bald crown and diffuse thinning :(
Hey, you didn't ask me for permission! Good ole Pegasus.

I would add oral min but some times I forget if a person is on it already. I wouldn't drop AA's without adding estradiol but I fear that you are going to find, my friend, that you need essentially zero T and adult female (26 years old) levels of estradiol to re-initiate hair growth. The oral min definitely increases hair growth above the neck but I have not had any increases below the neck. Hair is strange. Women have auxiliary hair under the arms, but I don't. I am back to 11 years old with bald pits. Sure works well with sleeveless dresses.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Привет, ребята. Кто-нибудь еще пробовал этот протокол и дал результаты?
Я постоянно придерживался следующего протокола в течение 60-75 дней, включая прокалывание каждые десять дней, прежде чем он прекратил действие:
40 мл - PG30% / EA70% (доказательство 200)
20 мг - PGE2
20 мг - PGEf2a
20 мг - SW033291
2g - RU58841

Отрастания не наблюдал. Много персикового пуха, но ничего особенного. Я начал замечать, что на моей коже головы появляются морщины и появляются признаки старения. Я полагал, что мои побочные эффекты были вызваны употреблением 200 спирта пищевого качества. Алкоголь очень вреден для кожи. Я хотел использовать ДМСО, но все говорили, что не стоит, потому что лекарства могут стать системными. Я не хотел продолжать повреждать кожу головы и продолжил выполнение протокола. С тех пор моя кожа не восстановилась. Я только начал добавлять третиноин 0,04 в голову, чтобы посмотреть, смогу ли я исправить существующие повреждения.
На данный момент я чувствую, что Pegasus2 получил свои результаты либо от эстриола, либо от SAG, либо от синергии всех препаратов вместе взятых (как он заявил).
View attachment 158880
Все, что вам нужно сделать, это растолочь воду в ступке! Принимайте эстрадиол и прогестерон.

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Never hurts asking. This thread hasn’t been active in a little while and it’s one of the ones that really should be kept alive tbh
Yeah strange it went very quite. I was expecting more from his regimen.

Baldduck

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did this regimen stop working for people who were following it? OP's regrowth were looking so good and really gave me hope. Did the results continue to improve? Reversed? @pegasus2 I vaguely remember reading in another thread where i think you posted that the need for upregulation or down regulation of certain pathways for neogenesis is not always consistent with what's needed for existing hair follicles and vice versa. Meaning up/down regulating a certain pathway may be good for neogenesis but bad for existing hair follicles? Is that what you meant? It would suck if this will create new hair follicles in the hairline but screw with the dormant follicles and terminal hairs. I may have misinterpreted what you said, and would appreciate if you could elaborate on this. in the smi thread you said that you are only taking smi-6 now, if I'm not mistaken. if you stopped using this regimen, what was the reason behind it? will stacking this with smi give a positive effect? Sorry for asking so many questions. It will really help out if i could get these answers. I want to start with this regimen as my hairline is receding back rather quickly, and will really appreciate your opinion before i do, as I don't want to make my hair situation worse than it is. I'll document my journey here with progress pictures if i start with this

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did this regimen stop working for people who were following it? OP's regrowth were looking so good and really gave me hope. Did the results continue to improve? Reversed? @pegasus2 I vaguely remember reading in another thread where i think you posted that the need for upregulation or down regulation of certain pathways for neogenesis is not always consistent with what's needed for existing hair follicles and vice versa. Meaning up/down regulating a certain pathway may be good for neogenesis but bad for existing hair follicles? Is that what you meant? It would suck if this will create new hair follicles in the hairline but screw with the dormant follicles and terminal hairs. I may have misinterpreted what you said, and would appreciate if you could elaborate on this. in the smi thread you said that you are only taking smi-6 now, if I'm not mistaken. if you stopped using this regimen, what was the reason behind it? will stacking this with smi give a positive effect? Sorry for asking so many questions. It will really help out if i could get these answers. I want to start with this regimen as my hairline is receding back rather quickly, and will really appreciate your opinion before i do, as I don't want to make my hair situation worse than it is. I'll document my journey here with progress pictures if i start with this
Good points. You probably won't put up pics because most people only put up positive ones and if any of this worked with the juggling of experimental meds, we would all know. Many of these guys are looking to make history but to grow hair? Nope. Not so much.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem with scalp hair is that they are asynchronous, in order to mantain our aparience when fall/regrow hairs. (This fact is very important to take in account when we want regrow new hairs).
On the other side, upregulation or down regulation of patways for neogenesis are changing in each phase of the hair cycle. Then, it is very difficult, or maybe impossible, regulate these processes with oral/topical meds. If you use treatments during a long time, the results are not good.
Sad but real. Prevention better than cure.

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The problem with scalp hair is that they are asynchronous, in order to mantain our aparience when fall/regrow hairs. (This fact is very important to take in account when we want regrow new hairs).
On the other side, upregulation or down regulation of patways for neogenesis are changing in each phase of the hair cycle. Then, it is very difficult, or maybe impossible, regulate these processes with oral/topical meds. If you use treatments during a long time, the results are not good.
Sad but real. Prevention better than cure.
Stfu Armando you don’t know anything. Stop telling people jojoba oil and long hair will cure male pattern baldness.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
On the other side, upregulation or down regulation of patways for neogenesis are changing in each phase of the hair cycle. Then, it is very difficult, or maybe impossible, regulate these processes with oral/topical meds.
patways for neogenesis. You are cracking me up.

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
bald or hairy professionals?
tomatelapastilla y relax
Obviously your retarded theory doesn’t take genetics into consideration. I don’t care if someone has hair or not, as long as they provide sound scientific facts (none of which you do btw). You literally are a snakeOIL salesman lol.

all those conversations with Bryan and s.Foote you would chime in and get ignored because all the intelligent people know you’re a clown.

post pictures of people using your snake oil and getting regrowth, I dare you