Hair Today Hair Tomorrow Hair Forever

RagnarLothbrok

My Regimen
Reaction score
The concentration is what matters most not the volume. The volume just needs to be enough to saturate the follicle, whether it's one drop or a thousand drops, you're still getting a .1% concentration at the follicle. Bimatoprost sold as Latisse for eyelashes has a concentration of .03%, that's six times higher than latanoprost's eyelash solution. The minimum dosage Allergan used for bimatoprost in phase II for Androgenetic Alopecia is 1%. So that would be equivalent to .167% latanoprost if you go by their respective effective concentrations on eyelashes. So according to Allergan you should use at least .1% latanoprost for Androgenetic Alopecia, or are they also blindly quoting an irrelevant study?

The person you referred to is probably a hypochondriac experiencing nocebo, or he had something completely unrelated happen and blamed it on latanoprost out of fear.
Thanks a lot for the reply. I just couldnt find a way to convert dosages from Bima to Lata, but the eyelashes comparision makes perfect sense. Im definetely upping my dose to 0.1%!

RagnarLothbrok

My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw rumour on the street is that some people is about to get access soon to KY19382... Are you going to add to your regime when available? Seems to be pretty promising. Interested in your opinion about it

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your E3 level increased by more than 10 times? That is concerning. You didnt even use that high of a dose.
Hold your horses, sure it maybe have "gone up by 10 times" the original reading but you have to note that it went from very low normal to mid-normal. Hormone tests are notoriously inaccurate so this actually doesn't mean too much.

Ganked By DHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hold your horses, sure it maybe have "gone up by 10 times" the original reading but you have to note that it went from very low normal to mid-normal. Hormone tests are notoriously inaccurate so this actually doesn't mean too much.
Ah ok

GRme11

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, like I mentioned there are fluctuations as well. At least, it was still in pretty normal range.

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Phosphorylation can either activate or inactivate a protein. In this case it inactivates GSK3b, so it promotes b-catenin, which is what activates the transcription factors that turn on proliferative genes in the HF.

The concentration is too low, but you can get some effect by using a lot of it twice a day. If using the raw powder it will easily mix with topical minoxidil at a concentration of 1%. Cycling it won't work because you have to be consistent, but you're unlikely to get any estrogenic side effects from that dose beyond better skin and mental concentration. Estradiol is the estrogen that causes feminization, estriol is very weak in that regard but good for hair.
I think I will add to minoxidil. Did you order from alibaba and how much did you pay? How do you know it's real? Also, any sides? Gyno scares me...

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw rumour on the street is that some people is about to get access soon to KY19382... Are you going to add to your regime when available? Seems to be pretty promising. Interested in your opinion about it
It is promising. Stopping CXXC5 disrupts the whole axin destruction complex that inhibits b-catenin. There are apparently multiple group buys going around for it, but right now I'm more interested in the mat3 prolactin receptor antibody.

namdete

My Regimen
Reaction score
My regime now is,
Topical dutasteride 0,05% every night and mesotherapy after derma 1.5mm at week
Topical dutasteride liposomal 1% biweekly
Minoxidil 5% every night
Estriol 1% with DMSO, apply 20 mg every night.
Stoped RU because i have side effects.

So the cuestion is, I think this is not enough and i want add a Miracle lotion from the turkish forum. The Miracle lotion is a lotion its composed of Aldactone, Diane 35 and Dekort.

I would like pegasus2 and John Difol gave me their opinion about the miracle lotion, is good idea or do you think have others best solutions?
tnks

Pigeon

My Regimen
Reaction score
Congrats on the transformation. Do you experience any side effects?

Analogies

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys. Has anyone else tried this protocol and produced results?
I stayed consistently on the below protocol For 60-75 days including needling every ten days before calling it quits:
40ML - PG30%/EA70% (200 proof)
20mg - PGE2
20mg - PGEf2a
20mg - SW033291
2g - RU58841

I did not see any regrowth. Lots of peach fuzz but nothing worth mentioning. I began noticing my scalp was developing wrinkles and signs of aging. I figured my side effects were from using 200 proof food grade alcohol. Alcohol is very damaging to the skin. I wanted to use DMSO but everyone said not to as the drugs would go systemic. I did not want to continue to damage my scalp and passed on continuing with the protocol. My skin has not recovered since. I just began adding tretinoin .04 to my head to see if I can reverse what damages are there.
At this point I feel Pegasus2 received his results from either Estriol, SAG or a synergistic of all drugs combined (As he's stated).
40CBA8F8-F241-49E5-BA54-F0620CAB00B2.jpeg

Ganked By DHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The wrinkling is prob. mainly from PGE2 not the alcohol. I'm really not a fan of PGE2. As for the rest, I could be wrong, but I think you can get same or better result from minoxidil with microneedling and finasteride / dutasteride. Its really not worth to do that nuclear protocol and then leave out important parts.

Almas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I bought the Bica is safer kool aid After 6 months on Bica, I started losing ground from my initial CPA/spironolactone combo I added Eplerenone for 3 months still with Bica but not much happened then I switched to spironolactone and hair regrowth again. I used Enzalutamide for a couple of months too. All that time I have been on E2. Spironolactone does something magical other AA and MR antagonist don't do. A bit scared to go back to Enzalutamide and Eplerenone because results are very good now.
Bica and E dosage?
What hormone levels did you have to get regrowth?

Last edited:

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dinoprost is basically the same thing as latanoprost. PGE2 and PGE1 may bind to the same receptors, but they exert opposite effects on them. PGE2 is more potent, and it's stable enough to last two weeks in non-aqueous solutions, which is all I need.

Hi, are you sure pge2 is more potent than pge1?

What do you think about miconazole nitrate which increases pge1?

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's highly effective, but over the long term you probably need to increase the concentration. If you make it yourself you can get the powder tested.

None of the trial participants for finasteride or dutasteride failed to have a response to the medications. By a response I mean a reduction of DHT, not hair growth.
Hi Peg, what is your source for Ru58841? I'm looking for a reputable and cost effective supplie. I'm in the UK btw.

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So it begins....

+ Finasteride and maybe a small oral dose of minoxidil
Did you get them tested? Is the Ru58841 legit?
Any success or sides?

Analogies

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you get them tested? Is the Ru58841 legit?
Any success or sides?
I did not get them tested as they came from the same source as Pegasus2. No sides other than the wrinkling of skin. I doubt RU58841 did that.

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

eeyore

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably as effective as minoxidil without the unpleasant side effects. Who knows though, there are no publicly available human trial results. I do think it's one of the drugs in the pipeline with the most growth potential, along with KY. The best is Surrozen's Wnt agonist, but that's a long way off if ever.

It might even work synergistically with minoxidil.
After all the research you've since done on BAY, do you think it'll still only be about as effective as min?