Hair Today Hair Tomorrow Hair Forever

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So it begins....

+ Finasteride and maybe a small oral dose of minoxidil
Did you get them tested? Is the Ru58841 legit?
Any success or sides?

Analogies

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you get them tested? Is the Ru58841 legit?
Any success or sides?
I did not get them tested as they came from the same source as Pegasus2. No sides other than the wrinkling of skin. I doubt RU58841 did that.

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

eeyore

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably as effective as minoxidil without the unpleasant side effects. Who knows though, there are no publicly available human trial results. I do think it's one of the drugs in the pipeline with the most growth potential, along with KY. The best is Surrozen's Wnt agonist, but that's a long way off if ever.

It might even work synergistically with minoxidil.
After all the research you've since done on BAY, do you think it'll still only be about as effective as min?

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As effective as oral minoxidil but better quality hair and longer lasting effect.
How are you hair? I heard you stopped treatment!
I remember I became complacent after having great success on the big 3 only to lose most of it. It never really returned after that... :(

EMILIO CHESSA

My Regimen
Reaction score
Microneedling + minoxidil, estriolo, SAG e PGE2 / SW033291 per la ricrescita. Ho davvero notato un grande impulso nella nuova crescita dopo aver aggiunto SAG,

It doesn't matter how long you've been bald you can regrow hair. It just takes patience. I got on dutasteride around Thanksgiving. I only got really serious about my treatment around 5/2020 when I started adding more experimental treatments.

View attachment 144898 View attachment 144900 View attachment 144901 View attachment 144899 View attachment 144896 View attachment 144897 8-10-2020

View attachment 145671
9-12-2020

Here's a detailed breakdown of what I do for everyone asking about doses and scheduling. I make rotating batches of 40ml which lasts for 10 days. I apply 2ml morning and evening. Each batch consists of the following:

WAY-316606 100mg WAY is always added first and warmed to 50°C in order to fully dissolve
Dutasteride 20mg
RU58841 1000mg
Estriol 400mg
CHIR99021 10mg
Dinoprost 20mg
Bisindolylmaleimide I CAS 133052-90-1 20mg This is only used in the first batch when it is time to microneedle. I microneedle 24 hours after my first application of this batch.
SW033291 20mg
PGE2 20mg PGE2 is always added last to minimize degradation

It's very important to keep the solution in a tightly sealed container and protected from light. It's ok to store it at room temp. You can store it in the refrigerator too, but it may precipitate some. If it does you'll have to shake it until it dissolves.

The vehicle:

DMSO 4ml : 200 or 195 Ethanol 8ml : Benzyl Alcohol 2ml: PG 24ml : Oleic Acid 2ml : Tween80 just a few drops to a quarter ml.

I make one batch like this and microneedle 24 hours after I begin using this batch. IOW I microneedle immediately before or after applying my third batch with BIM-I. Then I make one batch without BIM I before repeating. If I'm being lazy I'll put off microneedling for another ten days and make two batches without BIM-I. Note: BIM-I mildly stains the scalp, but it washes off easily.

Per the latest Cotsarelis patent I apply 2ml of SAG once a day on days 5-8 after wounding, using 1.5mg/ml. I've also tried adding SAG to my entire first batch. This seemed to work quite well, and it's easier to just add 20mg to the first batch rather than making a second solution for SAG. It's also easier on the scalp. The downside is this is riskier and obviously more costly.

To make 4 days worth of SAG I use:
195 ethanol 2ml : PG 5.5ml : Oleic Acid .5ml : SAG 12mg.

That's it for the topicals, now the oral part of the regimen.

Eplerenone 50mg twice a day. I might increase this to 100mg twice a day, but always start lower
Oral Minoxidil 5mg twice a day
Dutasteride .5mg once a day
Rapamycin 7mg once a week

This is a visual of everything I do except for supplements and peptides.
View attachment 147904

Optimal microneedling time will vary depending on the device used. I use a Derminator2 with 12-needle cartridges on the fastest setting, which is 24hz. I never reuse cartridges.

Notes:
At the listed dosages the total cost for everything here is under $300/mo. when bought in bulk. I wasted a lot of money experimenting with different doses and compounds so you don't have to. Concentrations listed here should be sufficient, and you could probably even cut it down to 1ml twice a day to cut the cost in half.

You could also add 120mg of ASC-J9 to each batch for a concentration of .3%. This will degrade the AR in your scalp. The problem with this is ASC is very messy. Also it downregulates NF-kB, so it's not the ideal SARD. A better option would be UT-155, but the price I was quoted would be around 20 grand for a month's supply. Maybe a big group buy could bring it down to a reasonable price.

At some point I will replace CHIR99021 with KY19382 at .05% concentration.

I'm probably going to add TM30089 at .1% because SW increases PGD2 in addition to PGE2 and PGF2a.

This is not a regimen for people who have cancer or other health problems like heart disease, liver or kidney problems, and it's not something to be on indefinitely. This is an aggressive way to get your hair back without feminization, and then maintain with dutasteride.

Some people may want to forego oral dutasteride and only use topical dutasteride, or vice versa. I can say that with this vehicle the absorption rate is high, and topical dutasteride having a long half-life will go systemic. Also, some people may get some sides with estriol at this dosage. In that case they can lower the dosage to 10mg/day where almost no one should get sides. If you're extra sensitive to AA therapy then you could eliminate dutasteride altogether and still likely get excellent results.

Edit:
A couple more before pictures. The shaved head is when I started treatment. The next one is grown out a couple months later in brighter light. Then two pics from the other day under neutral light and bright light, respectively. I took a month off treatment due to my travel schedule and some other factors. My scalp is healed and ready to begin needling again soon. It doesn't look like I lost any ground during the time off.
hello congratulations for the results
i'm new and i'm looking for some advice i would like some help .... i follow your forum posts a lot ... i'm a desperate guy ... .but I didn't understand very well ..
for now I have purchased
finasteride
dermapen m8 ... 16 pics
minoxidil topic
minoxidil oral
can you help me? thank you very much

EMILIO CHESSA

My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesn't matter how long you've been bald you can regrow hair. It just takes patience. I got on dutasteride around Thanksgiving. I only got really serious about my treatment around 5/2020 when I started adding more experimental treatments.

View attachment 144898 View attachment 144900 View attachment 144901 View attachment 144899 View attachment 144896 View attachment 144897 8-10-2020

View attachment 145671
9-12-2020

Here's a detailed breakdown of what I do for everyone asking about doses and scheduling. I make rotating batches of 40ml which lasts for 10 days. I apply 2ml morning and evening. Each batch consists of the following:

WAY-316606 100mg WAY is always added first and warmed to 50°C in order to fully dissolve
Dutasteride 20mg
RU58841 1000mg
Estriol 400mg
CHIR99021 10mg
Dinoprost 20mg
Bisindolylmaleimide I CAS 133052-90-1 20mg This is only used in the first batch when it is time to microneedle. I microneedle 24 hours after my first application of this batch.
SW033291 20mg
PGE2 20mg PGE2 is always added last to minimize degradation

It's very important to keep the solution in a tightly sealed container and protected from light. It's ok to store it at room temp. You can store it in the refrigerator too, but it may precipitate some. If it does you'll have to shake it until it dissolves.

The vehicle:

DMSO 4ml : 200 or 195 Ethanol 8ml : Benzyl Alcohol 2ml: PG 24ml : Oleic Acid 2ml : Tween80 just a few drops to a quarter ml.

I make one batch like this and microneedle 24 hours after I begin using this batch. IOW I microneedle immediately before or after applying my third batch with BIM-I. Then I make one batch without BIM I before repeating. If I'm being lazy I'll put off microneedling for another ten days and make two batches without BIM-I. Note: BIM-I mildly stains the scalp, but it washes off easily.

Per the latest Cotsarelis patent I apply 2ml of SAG once a day on days 5-8 after wounding, using 1.5mg/ml. I've also tried adding SAG to my entire first batch. This seemed to work quite well, and it's easier to just add 20mg to the first batch rather than making a second solution for SAG. It's also easier on the scalp. The downside is this is riskier and obviously more costly.

To make 4 days worth of SAG I use:
195 ethanol 2ml : PG 5.5ml : Oleic Acid .5ml : SAG 12mg.

That's it for the topicals, now the oral part of the regimen.

Eplerenone 50mg twice a day. I might increase this to 100mg twice a day, but always start lower
Oral Minoxidil 5mg twice a day
Dutasteride .5mg once a day
Rapamycin 7mg once a week

This is a visual of everything I do except for supplements and peptides.
View attachment 147904

Optimal microneedling time will vary depending on the device used. I use a Derminator2 with 12-needle cartridges on the fastest setting, which is 24hz. I never reuse cartridges.

Notes:
At the listed dosages the total cost for everything here is under $300/mo. when bought in bulk. I wasted a lot of money experimenting with different doses and compounds so you don't have to. Concentrations listed here should be sufficient, and you could probably even cut it down to 1ml twice a day to cut the cost in half.

You could also add 120mg of ASC-J9 to each batch for a concentration of .3%. This will degrade the AR in your scalp. The problem with this is ASC is very messy. Also it downregulates NF-kB, so it's not the ideal SARD. A better option would be UT-155, but the price I was quoted would be around 20 grand for a month's supply. Maybe a big group buy could bring it down to a reasonable price.

At some point I will replace CHIR99021 with KY19382 at .05% concentration.

I'm probably going to add TM30089 at .1% because SW increases PGD2 in addition to PGE2 and PGF2a.

This is not a regimen for people who have cancer or other health problems like heart disease, liver or kidney problems, and it's not something to be on indefinitely. This is an aggressive way to get your hair back without feminization, and then maintain with dutasteride.

Some people may want to forego oral dutasteride and only use topical dutasteride, or vice versa. I can say that with this vehicle the absorption rate is high, and topical dutasteride having a long half-life will go systemic. Also, some people may get some sides with estriol at this dosage. In that case they can lower the dosage to 10mg/day where almost no one should get sides. If you're extra sensitive to AA therapy then you could eliminate dutasteride altogether and still likely get excellent results.

Edit:
A couple more before pictures. The shaved head is when I started treatment. The next one is grown out a couple months later in brighter light. Then two pics from the other day under neutral light and bright light, respectively. I took a month off treatment due to my travel schedule and some other factors. My scalp is healed and ready to begin needling again soon. It doesn't look like I lost any ground during the time off.
what should i add? and tell me more about the regime to be implemented? thank you very much

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys. Has anyone else tried this protocol and produced results?
I stayed consistently on the below protocol For 60-75 days including needling every ten days before calling it quits:
40ML - PG30%/EA70% (200 proof)
20mg - PGE2
20mg - PGEf2a
20mg - SW033291
2g - RU58841

I did not see any regrowth. Lots of peach fuzz but nothing worth mentioning. I began noticing my scalp was developing wrinkles and signs of aging. I figured my side effects were from using 200 proof food grade alcohol. Alcohol is very damaging to the skin. I wanted to use DMSO but everyone said not to as the drugs would go systemic. I did not want to continue to damage my scalp and passed on continuing with the protocol. My skin has not recovered since. I just began adding tretinoin .04 to my head to see if I can reverse what damages are there.
At this point I feel Pegasus2 received his results from either Estriol, SAG or a synergistic of all drugs combined (As he's stated).
View attachment 158880
Has your wrinkles/aging damaged skin recovered since stopping the treatments? I think I'm also experiencing this on my forehead :(

Analogies

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has your wrinkles/aging damaged skin recovered since stopping the treatments? I think I'm also experiencing this on my forehead :(
Yea it’s gotten a lot better since quitting. I started using tretinoin to speed up the process.

Reactions: mj9

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea it’s gotten a lot better since quitting. I started using tretinoin to speed up the process.
I might need to stop applying near my forehead, but I will continue to applying on the crown area and top of head.

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@pegasus2 did you experience gyno? I remember reading somewhere that you did? How long did it last? What do you think caused it and did it go away after you dropped the culprit?
My nipples have got very sensitive and I can feel lumps behind my nipples. I dropped the estriol and now cut dose to half. However, I'm wondering if it's linked to high doses of finasteride (1mg oral and 1mg topical daily and dutasteride topical EOD). I'm hitting the gym hard so maybe all the testosterone is being converted to estrogen = gyno?
Kinda worried:(

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
@pegasus2 did you experience gyno? I remember reading somewhere that you did? How long did it last? What do you think caused it and did it go away after you dropped the culprit?
My nipples have got very sensitive and I can feel lumps behind my nipples. I dropped the estriol and now cut dose to half. However, I'm wondering if it's linked to high doses of finasteride (1mg oral and 1mg topical daily and dutasteride topical EOD). I'm hitting the gym hard so maybe all the testosterone is being converted to estrogen = gyno?
Kinda worried:(
No gyno. I got other sides when I was on super high doses of everything, but I quit using E and AAs before developing any breast tissue. My nipples started itching and getting hard in the shower but not pointy. That cleared up after stopping.