Hair Today Hair Tomorrow Hair Forever

Ganked By DHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It costs about £25. How are people applying it?
Just putting on their scalp topically but the penetration is not that good. Some people would dermaroll straight after applying to increase. For it to be really effective prob. need higher dose that will cause gyno etc.

It would be a lot cheaper to buy estriol powder prob.

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It costs about £25. How are people applying it?
I used custom made solution by crushing Estriol Pills into Ethanol/PPG/Water. I was using it for about 2-3 months. I started with 0.5mg/ml and then increase to 1mg/ml. I was applying it 4 times/week. Also, a friend of mine, tested my solution in a Chemistry Lab and we evaluated that the Estriol, indeed was in the mixture that I made (He couldn't check the concentration though). My before and after E3 level blood test was:
Before Starting: 0.1 ng/ml (Ref: 0.0-2.0).
After about 3 months since I started and before dropping it: 1.1 ng/ml.

So, as you can see with this carrier there is/was a systemic absorption (I believe that is a reasonable one). The problem is that I never knew exactly what concentration I was making, because I was crushing the pills. From a math perspective, I was making as I said, 1mg/ml but it could be easily a lower concentration because I didn't use the pure Estriol powder. You can give a try to the cream though and check by yourself. Thank you.

Last edited:

Ganked By DHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used custom made solution by crushing Estriol Pills into Ethanol/PPG/Water. I was using it for about 2-3 months. I started with 0.5mg/ml and then increase to 1mg/ml. I was applying it 4 times/week. Also, a friend of mine, tested my solution in a Chemistry Lab and we evaluated that the Estriol, indeed was in the mixture that I made (He couldn't check the concentration though). My before and after E3 level blood test was:

So, as you can see with this carrier there is/was a systemic absorption (I believe that is a reasonable one). The problem is that I never knew exactly what concentration I was making, because I was crushing the pills. From a math perspective, I was making as I said, 1mg/ml but it could be easily a lower concentration because I didn't use the pure Estriol powder. You can give a try to the cream though and check by yourself. Thank you.
Your E3 level increased by more than 10 times? That is concerning. You didnt even use that high of a dose.

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Can the estriol powder be added to a bottle of minoxidil solution? Also, is it worth cycling so you're not always walking around with high estrogen levels (so maybe 1 month on and 1 month off)? Will this be enough for hair growth and maintenance by finasteride/dutasteride?
Am I missing something?

I'm on oral min, topical min, finasteride, nizoral, castor oil. I really want to add estriol or something to boost growth on my crown area.

Oh and did you see any results with your 1mg/ml solution?

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your E3 level increased by more than 10 times? That is concerning. You didnt even use that high of a dose.
Well.. Blood tests can be vary sometimes. Also, hormones are having lot of fluctuations, but yeah, there was a systemic absorption, at least the blood test shows that. I forgot to mention that I was using 3ml/4 times a week. So, in total I was using 12mg of Estriol/week (from a math perspective as I said). I believe that this dosage it was reasonable for systemic absorption but yes, I agree with you, for such a dosage, x10 times greater it's something to take under consideration. I didn't notice something regarding side effects though. Thank you.

Last edited:

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can the estriol powder be added to a bottle of minoxidil solution? Also, is it worth cycling so you're not always walking around with high estrogen levels (so maybe 1 month on and 1 month off)? Will this be enough for hair growth and maintenance by finasteride/dutasteride?
Am I missing something?

I'm on oral min, topical min, finasteride, nizoral, castor oil. I really want to add estriol or something to boost growth on my crown area.

Oh and did you see any results with your 1mg/ml solution?
I can't ensure you about the stability inside the Minoxidil. For example, it could degrade Minoxidil or vice versa. I believe is better to either invest into the cream or make a seperate solution, otherwise, you can try into Minoxidil and it will work, I just making some assumptions. Cycling is something that I always consider as well, specifically, that's why I was using it 4 times/week. Although, after some further research, since Estriol is a short-acting estrogen, I guess it will be better to use it daily.
("Previous research has suggested that shortacting estrogens would not be effectual or antagonistic if present in a continuous fashion which would result in constant or longterm occupancy of the estrogen receptor" --- When it is present in a continuous fashion, estriol acts as an estrogen--- 1) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/6356176/ --- 2) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/6202959). So, my 4 times/week could be easily not a proper way to use it for such dosage or at least for this potency (crushing the pills). About results, I noticed a small reduction in my shedding but I can't be one hundred percent sure, as I was using and completing my 1 year into Oral Finasteride and for this reason, I am unable to do a proper assessment. I was using 3ml/4 times a week, so in total:12mg/week. I stopped due to the lack of pure powder for preparation, and because suddenly, from early January (and so on), my hair started to feel weird but I don't believe Estriol is responsible for that, it could happen earlier for example, not so out of sudden, I could be wrong though. If I ever retry in the future, it will be with pure powder this time. Thank you.

Last edited:

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi pegasus2, very inspired by your thread thanks for everything!

I only have access to Latanaprost in my compounding pharmacy (price dropped a lot actually) and not Bimatoprost/similars like you using which require higher dosage.

Everyone quotes the same study ( https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21875758/ ) for 0.1% Latanaprost, but the study actually used ONE DROP (50 μL) in a microarea of the patients. They also concluded this is close to the maximum tolerated dosage.

The only one internet user I found who tried replicate the 0.1% study adding all over scalp and reported horrible throat inflammation sides and had to stop.

The lab says standard Latanaprost dose for eye/lashes regrowth is 0.005%. I apply 2ML all over scalp, so 2ML at 0.005% would be equivalent to 100μL at 0.1% (2 drops of study dosage).

TLDR: Is 2ML 0.005% Latanaprost going to work or it wont do sh*t? can anyone suggest a reasonable Latanaprost dosage to guarantee results but no crazy sides without blindly quoting the same study that only used 1 drop? Thanks!
The concentration is what matters most not the volume. The volume just needs to be enough to saturate the follicle, whether it's one drop or a thousand drops, you're still getting a .1% concentration at the follicle. Bimatoprost sold as Latisse for eyelashes has a concentration of .03%, that's six times higher than latanoprost's eyelash solution. The minimum dosage Allergan used for bimatoprost in phase II for Androgenetic Alopecia is 1%. So that would be equivalent to .167% latanoprost if you go by their respective effective concentrations on eyelashes. So according to Allergan you should use at least .1% latanoprost for Androgenetic Alopecia, or are they also blindly quoting an irrelevant study?

The person you referred to is probably a hypochondriac experiencing nocebo, or he had something completely unrelated happen and blamed it on latanoprost out of fear.

Last edited:

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone that could shed some light here and explain better or even correct me? Sorry for the bump. Thank you very much.
Phosphorylation can either activate or inactivate a protein. In this case it inactivates GSK3b, so it promotes b-catenin, which is what activates the transcription factors that turn on proliferative genes in the HF.
Is the following Estriol cream effective or is it just a waste of time and money? It's difficult to get estriol in the UK.

Evalon Cream (Estriol) 15g/Tube 0.1%
The concentration is too low, but you can get some effect by using a lot of it twice a day. If using the raw powder it will easily mix with topical minoxidil at a concentration of 1%. Cycling it won't work because you have to be consistent, but you're unlikely to get any estrogenic side effects from that dose beyond better skin and mental concentration. Estradiol is the estrogen that causes feminization, estriol is very weak in that regard but good for hair.

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The concentration is what matters most not the volume. The volume just needs to be enough to saturate the follicle, whether it's one drop or a thousand drops, you're still getting a .1% concentration at the follicle. Bimatoprost sold as Latisse for eyelashes has a concentration of .03%, that's six times higher than latanoprost's eyelash solution. The minimum dosage Allergan used for bimatoprost in phase II for Androgenetic Alopecia is 1%. So that would be equivalent to .167% latanoprost if you go by their respective effective concentrations on eyelashes. So according to Allergan you should use at least .1% latanoprost for Androgenetic Alopecia, or are they also blindly quoting an irrelevant study?

The person you referred to is probably a hypochondriac experiencing nocebo, or he had something completely unrelated happen and blamed it on latanoprost out of fear.
Thanks a lot for the reply. I just couldnt find a way to convert dosages from Bima to Lata, but the eyelashes comparision makes perfect sense. Im definetely upping my dose to 0.1%!

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw rumour on the street is that some people is about to get access soon to KY19382... Are you going to add to your regime when available? Seems to be pretty promising. Interested in your opinion about it

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hold your horses, sure it maybe have "gone up by 10 times" the original reading but you have to note that it went from very low normal to mid-normal. Hormone tests are notoriously inaccurate so this actually doesn't mean too much.

Ganked By DHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hold your horses, sure it maybe have "gone up by 10 times" the original reading but you have to note that it went from very low normal to mid-normal. Hormone tests are notoriously inaccurate so this actually doesn't mean too much.
Ah ok

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, like I mentioned there are fluctuations as well. At least, it was still in pretty normal range.

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Phosphorylation can either activate or inactivate a protein. In this case it inactivates GSK3b, so it promotes b-catenin, which is what activates the transcription factors that turn on proliferative genes in the HF.

The concentration is too low, but you can get some effect by using a lot of it twice a day. If using the raw powder it will easily mix with topical minoxidil at a concentration of 1%. Cycling it won't work because you have to be consistent, but you're unlikely to get any estrogenic side effects from that dose beyond better skin and mental concentration. Estradiol is the estrogen that causes feminization, estriol is very weak in that regard but good for hair.
I think I will add to minoxidil. Did you order from alibaba and how much did you pay? How do you know it's real? Also, any sides? Gyno scares me...

namdete

My Regimen
Reaction score
My regime now is,
Topical dutasteride 0,05% every night and mesotherapy after derma 1.5mm at week
Topical dutasteride liposomal 1% biweekly
Minoxidil 5% every night
Estriol 1% with DMSO, apply 20 mg every night.
Stoped RU because i have side effects.

So the cuestion is, I think this is not enough and i want add a Miracle lotion from the turkish forum. The Miracle lotion is a lotion its composed of Aldactone, Diane 35 and Dekort.

I would like pegasus2 and John Difol gave me their opinion about the miracle lotion, is good idea or do you think have others best solutions?
tnks

Analogies

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys. Has anyone else tried this protocol and produced results?
I stayed consistently on the below protocol For 60-75 days including needling every ten days before calling it quits:
40ML - PG30%/EA70% (200 proof)
20mg - PGE2
20mg - PGEf2a
20mg - SW033291
2g - RU58841

I did not see any regrowth. Lots of peach fuzz but nothing worth mentioning. I began noticing my scalp was developing wrinkles and signs of aging. I figured my side effects were from using 200 proof food grade alcohol. Alcohol is very damaging to the skin. I wanted to use DMSO but everyone said not to as the drugs would go systemic. I did not want to continue to damage my scalp and passed on continuing with the protocol. My skin has not recovered since. I just began adding tretinoin .04 to my head to see if I can reverse what damages are there.
At this point I feel Pegasus2 received his results from either Estriol, SAG or a synergistic of all drugs combined (As he's stated).
40CBA8F8-F241-49E5-BA54-F0620CAB00B2.jpeg

Ganked By DHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The wrinkling is prob. mainly from PGE2 not the alcohol. I'm really not a fan of PGE2. As for the rest, I could be wrong, but I think you can get same or better result from minoxidil with microneedling and finasteride / dutasteride. Its really not worth to do that nuclear protocol and then leave out important parts.

Almas

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I bought the Bica is safer kool aid After 6 months on Bica, I started losing ground from my initial CPA/spironolactone combo I added Eplerenone for 3 months still with Bica but not much happened then I switched to spironolactone and hair regrowth again. I used Enzalutamide for a couple of months too. All that time I have been on E2. Spironolactone does something magical other AA and MR antagonist don't do. A bit scared to go back to Enzalutamide and Eplerenone because results are very good now.
Bica and E dosage?
What hormone levels did you have to get regrowth?

Last edited:

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dinoprost is basically the same thing as latanoprost. PGE2 and PGE1 may bind to the same receptors, but they exert opposite effects on them. PGE2 is more potent, and it's stable enough to last two weeks in non-aqueous solutions, which is all I need.

Hi, are you sure pge2 is more potent than pge1?

What do you think about miconazole nitrate which increases pge1?

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's highly effective, but over the long term you probably need to increase the concentration. If you make it yourself you can get the powder tested.

None of the trial participants for finasteride or dutasteride failed to have a response to the medications. By a response I mean a reduction of DHT, not hair growth.
Hi Peg, what is your source for Ru58841? I'm looking for a reputable and cost effective supplie. I'm in the UK btw.